Muslims Are People too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Norwegan: When your grandmother pointed this out to you, did you go out and rape a few dogs before killing them?
This exchange is totally uncalled for. Read the TOS rules. And I'd refrain from insulting every person you reply to. It reveals your playground immaturity.

Dear Hossfly: How about pissing on their corpses or Abdu Ghraib? You can also try the following on for size; United States war crimes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As far as my remarks go, I think they are in keeping with the way I am being dissed by others in the thread. Its okay for them to insult me, but I cannot respond in kind. This is kind of like saying its okay for us to kill Muslims because they deserve to be killed, but its not okay for them to kill us because we are the good guys. We are not the good guys because we started this war by invading their territory and helping to establish the rogue state of Israel. I am a proud American who served this country as a Navy Fighter Pilot and as such, applaud and support the fighting forces of this nation. Because I support the fighting forces of this nation it tears my guts out to see our finest young men and women being mutilated and killed so a New World Order led by demented Zionists can rule the day. America is being destroyed by these sick criminals and even the checkout girls in the supermarkets know this. What's uncalled for is not what I have written. What's uncalled for is that some Americans support this insanity and are actually proud of it. Can you be counted among them?

Why don't you read my book, you might learn something: 100 Years of Deception: A Blueprint for the Destruction of a Nation: Alan R Adaschik: 9781478753667: Amazon.com: Books

Last edited:
Dear Hossfly: How about pissing on their corpses or Abdu Ghraib? You can also try the following on for size; United States war crimes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As far as my remarks go, I think they are in keeping with the way I am being dissed by others in the thread. Its okay for them to insult me, but I cannot respond in kind. This is kind of like saying its okay for us to kill Muslims because they deserve to be killed, but its not okay for them to kill us because we are the good guys. We are not the good guys because we started this war by invading their territory and helping to establish the rogue state of Israel. I am a proud American who served this country as a Navy Fighter Pilot and as such, applaud and support the fighting forces of this nation. Because I support the fighting forces of this nation it tears my guts out to see our finest young men and women being mutilated and killed so a New World Order led by demented Zionists can rule the day. America is being destroyed by these sick criminals and even the checkout girls in the supermarkets know this. What's uncalled for is not what I have written. What's uncalled for is that some Americans support this insanity and are actually proud of it. Can you be counted among them?

Why don't you read my book, you might learn something: 100 Years of Deception: A Blueprint for the Destruction of a Nation: Alan R Adaschik: 9781478753667: Amazon.com: Books

Why don't you read my book, you might learn something

Nuttier than 10 pounds of squirrel shit in a 5 pound bag.

Dear Elvis Obama: Okay, maybe my reply was pathetic. Assuming it was, where do you classify most of the other replies evident in this thread? Please be more careful in your choice of words, because soon we will run out of negative ones, and then we will be at a loss to describe all the other drivel being put forth as arguments and rebuttals to my lead statement.

Dear Weatherman2020: Not only do you not know which way the wind is blowing, but you are blind as a bat. I guess I am a moron for thinking that killing off approximately 1/4 of the world's population is not a good idea. Oh! You didn't say that. Well then, please provide us with the solution to what you have said. By so doing, everybody else here will be able to decide for themselves who is the bigger moron.
Why should anyone reply to you with any seriousness if you ignore what they say?
I'm still waiting for a thoughtful response. Your opinion of my use of the word pathetic is irrelevant to me.

A friend of mine recently suggested that I visit a website entitled "Jews For Jesus". I did and after a cursory reading of the material on the site I was impressed. Then, it occurred to me to wonder how many Zionists are for Jesus. I Googled "Zionists for Jesus" and couldn't find any. However, I did find a lot of "Christians for Zionism", the most prominent one being Vice-President Joe Biden. Imagine that! Seems to me that finding a "Christian for Zionism" should be about as difficult as finding a "Black person for slavery". Can anyone explain this mystery to me. Why are there slews of Jews for Jesus and slews of Christians for Zionism, but no Zionists for Jesus?

http://www.jewsforjesus.org/

Dear Norwegan: When your grandmother pointed this out to you, did you go out and rape a few dogs before killing them?
This exchange is totally uncalled for. Read the TOS rules. And I'd refrain from insulting every person you reply to. It reveals your playground immaturity.

Okay! I will play nice from now on. Let's see who breaks this truce first.

Did anyone not get punished for war crimes? Whose side are you on?

I be on the side of peace. Whose side are you on?
upload_2016-1-20_13-47-40.png

Yep, Muslims are people, just like the Nazis were people, and the Khmer Rouge were people.

People commit evil, and some CREEDS are pure evil, creeds like Islam, Nazism, Communism, et al.
Two classes of people I want to see become endangered species, then become extinct species. Militant Muslims and Progressive Liberal Democrats.

Pissing on corpses and Abu Ghraib is beneath contempt and war crimes never occurred in the 3 outfits I served with In Vietnam. I believe all war crimes should ne punished with extreme prejudice. Enough on that subject.
I read the synopsis of your book and concur with most of your findings. However, I and many other people have not had the wool pulled over our eyes and the aims of the NWO are not a secret but demented Zionists are not in the majority. The day will come when Patriots will root out and destroy this evil.

<snip>There was no Islamic terrorism of note before the establishment of the state of Israel and plenty after Israel was established.<snip>

This may be somewhat true, but it is because of Arab envy and greed. Further comment on the why of the envy and greed are already subject of other threads, one of which is a sticky.

"But we are supposed to be a Christian nation and a Christian nation does not demonize and assist in the ethnic cleansing of innocent and blameless people (the Palestinians)."

If they actually were innocent and blameless the fighting would have been over long ago and any of the other surrounding Muslim nations would have been willing to accept them as refugees.

I dated a Muslim for a while. Very attractive young lady I met over the summer. She was what I would call a devout Muslim. Did the ritual bathing, put on the sacred robes and prayed thing five times a day. It really ate up a bunch of her time.
You're full of BS

Devout muslim women Do Not date.......especially an infidel like you. ...... :cool:

That's untrue. Huma Aboudin is an excellent example of that. or are you claiming she's not Muslim?

I dated a Muslim for a while. Very attractive young lady I met over the summer. She was what I would call a devout Muslim. Did the ritual bathing, put on the sacred robes and prayed thing five times a day. It really ate up a bunch of her time.
You're full of BS

Devout muslim women Do Not date.......especially an infidel like you. ...... :cool:
Aren't Muslim women in western countries allowed to date 'infidels'?

Presently, America is embroiled in a war on terrorism. As a result, much is being written about the “Muslim scourge” and the terrible beliefs of Islam. We have all read these condemning E-Mails, so there is no need to repeat them now. It should be obvious that a purpose of these E-Mails is to foster hatred for Muslims so as to strengthen our resolve to win the war on terrorism. Win the war on Terrorism? Stop and think about this for a moment. If you do, it should be clear that it is not possible to defeat terrorism by warring against it. To be sure, all warring against terrorism does is create more terrorism. Then, how can we rid the world of terrorism? The first thing we must do is acknowledge that Muslim’s are human beings no different from us. As such, the vast majority of them are good people and only a tiny minority are terrorists. Once this earth shaking realization sinks in, we must ask ourselves, what drives intelligent Muslim men and women into such desperation that they commit terrorist acts against innocent people? The answer to this question should be obvious. Muslim terrorism is driven by the wish to achieve justice for the Palestinian people who were grievously wronged by creation of the State of Israel. Unfortunately, it is impossible to reverse what is best described as a tremendous blunder on the part of the world community, because the nation of Israel has existed for so long that many Israelis know of no other life. What then is the solution to world terrorism? The answer to this question should also be obvious. The world community, which wrongfully created the state of Israel, must right this wrong by pressuring Israel to grant Palestinians full and equal citizenship to its Jewish population. No, this is not impossible to achieve. Haven’t blacks in the United States and South Africa realized this very same dream? Why should the world condone apartheid in Israel when it was condemned in South Africa? Are Palestinians less than black people? Apparently they are, because America is fighting a war on terror to help Israel continue to discriminate against the Palestinians. Therefore, the war on terror will never end because we, the citizens of the United States, have forgotten the principals upon which the American ideal rests.

Right. So the entire blame for Muslim intolerance, savagery, terrorism, and barbarism falls upon the Jews. If we just destroy the Jewish state everything will be honky dory.
EXACTLY. Muslims are killing people ALL OVER THE WORLD because of the Jews. Lol. Methinks we have an antisemitic moron here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back