Muslims Are People too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear TNHarly:

You are the victim of and overdose of Zionist propaganda. The history you refer to is as about as new as the bottle of beer I bought this afternoon. When you talk history, make sure you use the one that really happened.

Kondor3:

Really now! And your statements are a reflection of who and what you are. How truly sad and pathetic.

To everybody:

Isn't there anyone on these boards who can offer something of substance which is worth discussing in this thread. All I am hearing from is a bunch of ignoramuses who have no idea what they are talking and resort to mis-information gleaned from anti-Muslim hate E-Mail and Zionist propaganda to make their points and support their statements. I thought posting this thread would be illuminating. Instead, all has been is tedious and boring.

Dear Williepete:

How does it feel to be a dupe for the demented criminals who overthrew our government in 1913?

Feel? Well, you feel a little clunk when the bomb comes off the mount. You feel a little vibration when you fire the cannon.

But I'm out of that business now and retired. Younger guys are duping the crap out of terrorist savages these days.

But thanks for asking.

Dear Williepete:

Yeah, I miss the good old days also. Like the woosh when a Phoenix missile is pickeled off the pylon on your wing, the multiple explosions of zuni rockets as they pile into their target, and the sudden jerk upwards as you release your load of 250 pounders. Sounds like we used to enjoy the same things (F4-Phantoms, VF-11, the Red Rippers 65-70, USS Forestall). Hats off to ya sport. The pic is of me and the boring chunk of aluminum I fly now.
DSCF0904.JPG

Dear Shusha:

There was no Islamic terrorism of note before the establishment of the state of Israel and plenty after Israel was established. This belies your position in this matter. The obvious truth for all to see is; no Israel, no terrorism and the human race has a shot at living in a peaceful world. And by the way, what you claim about Islam can also be said about Judaism which has been stuck in the same century since Jesus Christ came into the world. ....

Oh please. Its an excuse to avoid facing the problematic ideology of Islam. Its an excuse to lay blame elsewhere.

Here's the test to see if its an excuse or if the Jewish people really have become a scourge to the world in only the past 70 years:

Did antisemitism exist or not exist prior to the re-constitution of Israel? Were Jews blamed and scapegoated for the problems of the world before they returned to the land of their ancestors? Were Jews seen as the cause of evil in the world before 1948?

Of course they were. Where shall we start? Going backwards with Hitler blaming the Jews for the ills of the world? The pogroms of eastern Europe in the late 1800's? The blood libels and well poisonings and plague accusations of the Middle Ages? The "just for fun" killings by the Crusaders on the way to the Crusades? The expulsions and the genocides of the Inquisition? The genocide and the slavery and the expulsions of the Roman times?

There are nearly 3000 years of historical anti-semitism towards the Jewish people. And yet you're trying to tell me that Islamic terrorism against the children of Syria, against Americans, against people in Spain, and in Britain and France, and Sweden and Germany, in KSA, in India, in Indonesia, in Turkey, in China, and Nigeria is the result of Zionism? That barely scratches the surface. There have even been attacks in Canada. Are you telling me that an attack in Canada is due to the Jewish people wanting their own sovereign nation? Please.

Do you think the world would give a crap about Palestinians if they were trying to win self-determination and sovereignty from Jordan or some other Muslim country? Look to see how much the world cares about the Kurds to answer that question.

Take some ownership. And start examining your own ideology.

Oh, and I didn't answer the rest of the post as it is off-topic and, frankly, I don't believe you that you don't know the answer.

Muslims have been a scourge on humanity since the pervert died.
When islam changes, so would the world view.
Its hard to embolden islam when their end game is a caliphate reached by any means necessary.

Don't show your ignorance in public...

You end up looking like an ignoramus!

Learn something of true Islam, not what Fox News tells you, then comment!

Presently, America is embroiled in a war on terrorism. As a result, much is being written about the “Muslim scourge” and the terrible beliefs of Islam. We have all read these condemning E-Mails, so there is no need to repeat them now. It should be obvious that a purpose of these E-Mails is to foster hatred for Muslims so as to strengthen our resolve to win the war on terrorism. Win the war on Terrorism? Stop and think about this for a moment. If you do, it should be clear that it is not possible to defeat terrorism by warring against it. To be sure, all warring against terrorism does is create more terrorism. Then, how can we rid the world of terrorism? The first thing we must do is acknowledge that Muslim’s are human beings no different from us. As such, the vast majority of them are good people and only a tiny minority are terrorists. Once this earth shaking realization sinks in, we must ask ourselves, what drives intelligent Muslim men and women into such desperation that they commit terrorist acts against innocent people? The answer to this question should be obvious. Muslim terrorism is driven by the wish to achieve justice for the Palestinian people who were grievously wronged by creation of the State of Israel. Unfortunately, it is impossible to reverse what is best described as a tremendous blunder on the part of the world community, because the nation of Israel has existed for so long that many Israelis know of no other life. What then is the solution to world terrorism? The answer to this question should also be obvious. The world community, which wrongfully created the state of Israel, must right this wrong by pressuring Israel to grant Palestinians full and equal citizenship to its Jewish population. No, this is not impossible to achieve. Haven’t blacks in the United States and South Africa realized this very same dream? Why should the world condone apartheid in Israel when it was condemned in South Africa? Are Palestinians less than black people? Apparently they are, because America is fighting a war on terror to help Israel continue to discriminate against the Palestinians. Therefore, the war on terror will never end because we, the citizens of the United States, have forgotten the principals upon which the American ideal rests.

Yesterday a mother of six was stabbed in front of her kids by a palestinian seeking "justice"

Today, another mother was stabbed by a Palestinian kid seeking "justice".

No,l they don't deserve equal rights, and we don't want peace with such people. We want them gone.

Had Israel had thegood sense to learn fron Jordan how to deal with Palestinians that would have been the case. But no, those Zionists in Israel make peace offerings to the Palestinians, build a security fence & concede Jew free land to them so they can remain in Israel. Nutyandyahoo should be tried & convictred for war crimes against his own Israeli citizens.

Dear Shusha:

I will answer questions and posturing to the best of my ability.

Anti-Semitism did exist prior to the re-constitution of Israel. However, before proceeding, it should be understood that while Israel was re-established in 1948, its re-establishment was contrary to Torah scripture and contrary to international law. It was contrary to Torah scripture because only God has the authority to call the Jews back together as one people. The Rothschild’s, a family of frauds and international criminals who spearheaded the creation of the State of Israel, have no right or moral authority to speak for God or over-rule His will in this regard. It is contrary to international law because under international law, no group of people has the right to steal the land or another group of people and then to cleanse them from the land of their forebears.

A measure of anti-Semitism has existed in the world through history. This is because Judaism is a clannish and exclusionary religion that, traditionally, has shunned and disparaged outsiders. However, no significant anti-Semitism existed in Germany prior to WWI. At the time, Germany was the most sophisticated and scientifically advanced nation in the world. Jews were accepted and respected members of German society. This all changed when the Germany people learned that the Rothschild Zionists wrongfully brought America into WWI on the side of the British, engineered the horrible and debilitating terms of the treaty of Versailles, supported and financed Hitler’s rise to power, and engineered world Jewry’s declaration of war against Germany in 1933.

Yes! Anti-Semitism did exist prior to the re-establishment of Israel in 1948, but it grew dramatically in the 20th century because the Rothschild Zionists elected to create the state of Israel and by so doing, they willingly sacrificed Jews to the hatred of the Germans and in the ovens of the Nazis. What a blessing the holocaust was to the Zionists. The world would now forever suffer and be the victim of the guilt associated with these abominations. However, another reason they did these things was to foster anti-Semitism in Europe so Jews would be forced to flee their homelands and immigrate to Israel.

No! Jews were not blamed and scapegoated for the problems of the world years before they returned to the land of their ancestors. However, in many nations, they were viewed as trouble makers because of their exclusionary behavior and financial manipulations. It wasn’t until the Rothschild Zionists intervened, and through their meddling and duplicity, caused the Fascists and Nazis to condemn the Jews as the author of all the world’s problems. No sane human believes this today because the Jews are a people no different from the rest of us. However, the same cannot be said about the leaders of Zionism. They are far more evil than the Hitler and his Nazis because Hitler and his Nazis are their stepchild and offshoots of Zionist thinking and behavior.

Want another juicy tidbit about the beloved Zionists. They also planned to use the sinking of the USS Liberty with all hands, during the Six Days War, as a false flag excuse to justify American aircraft dropping nuclear bombs on Cairo. Thank God the Liberty did not sink, because this forced the Zionists to call back our nuclear armed airplanes. Doesn’t this warm the cockles of your heart? Don’t we just love the Zionists? The world is becoming over-populated and we have nothing to worry about because they are so proficient at killing innocent people through the use of their dutiful surrogates; namely the armed forces of the United States of America.

If you wish to learn more about these issues, a more detailed analysis can be found in my book, “100 Years of Deception”; available from Barnes & Noble and Amazon books.

http://outskirtspress.com/webPage/isbn/9781478753667

Dear Shusha:

Anti-Semitism did exist prior to the re-constitution of Israel. However, before proceeding, it should be understood that while Israel was re-established in 1948, its re-establishment was contrary to Torah scripture and contrary to international law. It was contrary to Torah scripture because only God has the authority to call the Jews back together as one people. The Rothschild’s, a family of frauds and international criminals who spearheaded the creation of the State of Israel, have no right or moral authority to speak for God or over-rule His will in this regard. It is contrary to international law because under international law, no group of people has the right to steal the land or another group of people and then to cleanse them from the land of their forebears.

A measure of anti-Semitism has existed in the world through history. This is because Judaism is a clannish and exclusionary religion that, traditionally, has shunned and disparaged outsiders. However, no significant anti-Semitism existed in Germany prior to WWI. At the time, Germany was the most sophisticated and scientifically advanced nation in the world. Jews were accepted and respected members of German society. This all changed when the Germany people learned that the Rothschild Zionists wrongfully brought America into WWI on the side of the British, engineered the horrible and debilitating terms of the treaty of Versailles, supported and financed Hitler’s rise to power, and engineered world Jewry’s declaration of war against Germany in 1933.

Yes! Anti-Semitism did exist prior to the re-establishment of Israel in 1948, but it grew dramatically in the 20th century because the Rothschild Zionists elected to create the state of Israel and by so doing, they willingly sacrificed Jews to the hatred of the Germans and in the ovens of the Nazis. What a blessing the holocaust was to the Zionists. The world would now forever suffer and be the victim of the guilt associated with these abominations. However, another reason they did these things was to foster anti-Semitism in Europe so Jews would be forced to flee their homelands and immigrate to Israel.

No! Jews were not blamed and scapegoated for the problems of the world years before they returned to the land of their ancestors. However, in many nations, they were viewed as trouble makers because of their exclusionary behavior and financial manipulations. It wasn’t until the Rothschild Zionists intervened, and through their meddling and duplicity, caused the Fascists and Nazis to condemn the Jews as the author of all the world’s problems. No sane human believes this today because the Jews are a people no different from the rest of us. However, the same cannot be said about the leaders of Zionism. They are far more evil than the Hitler and his Nazis because Hitler and his Nazis are their stepchild and offshoots of Zionist thinking and behavior.

Want another juicy tidbit about the beloved Zionists. They also planned to use the sinking of the USS Liberty with all hands, during the Six Days War, as a false flag excuse to justify American aircraft dropping nuclear bombs on Cairo. Thank God the Liberty did not sink, because this forced the Zionists to call back our nuclear armed airplanes. Doesn’t this warm the cockles of your heart? Don’t we just love the Zionists? The world is becoming over-populated and we have nothing to worry about because they are so proficient at killing innocent people through the use of their dutiful surrogates; namely the armed forces of the United States of America.

If you wish to learn more about these issues, a more detailed analysis can be found in my book, “100 Years of Deception”; available from Barnes & Noble and Amazon books.

Thank God the Liberty did not sink, because this forced the Zionists to call back our nuclear armed airplanes.

Why would the US have dropped nukes on Cairo over one ship?
What makes you think Israel had the authority to call forth or call back a US nuclear attack?

You're seeing an entire group of doctors, aren't you?

Dear Shusha:

begins by establishing that passage of the Federal Reserve Act in 1913 constituted an overthrow of our government.

LOL!
You poor girl.

I dated a Muslim for a while. Very attractive young lady I met over the summer. She was what I would call a devout Muslim. Did the ritual bathing, put on the sacred robes and prayed thing five times a day. It really ate up a bunch of her time.
You're full of BS

Devout muslim women Do Not date.......especially an infidel like you. ...... :cool:

Yep, citizenal , so you admit it has nothing to do with Zionism and everything to do with anti-semitism. Thanks, that was my point. I don't need to waste my time

Presently, America is embroiled in a war on terrorism. As a result, much is being written about the “Muslim scourge” and the terrible beliefs of Islam. We have all read these condemning E-Mails, so there is no need to repeat them now. It should be obvious that a purpose of these E-Mails is to foster hatred for Muslims so as to strengthen our resolve to win the war on terrorism. Win the war on Terrorism? Stop and think about this for a moment. If you do, it should be clear that it is not possible to defeat terrorism by warring against it. To be sure, all warring against terrorism does is create more terrorism. Then, how can we rid the world of terrorism? The first thing we must do is acknowledge that Muslim’s are human beings no different from us. As such, the vast majority of them are good people and only a tiny minority are terrorists. Once this earth shaking realization sinks in, we must ask ourselves, what drives intelligent Muslim men and women into such desperation that they commit terrorist acts against innocent people? The answer to this question should be obvious. Muslim terrorism is driven by the wish to achieve justice for the Palestinian people who were grievously wronged by creation of the State of Israel. Unfortunately, it is impossible to reverse what is best described as a tremendous blunder on the part of the world community, because the nation of Israel has existed for so long that many Israelis know of no other life. What then is the solution to world terrorism? The answer to this question should also be obvious. The world community, which wrongfully created the state of Israel, must right this wrong by pressuring Israel to grant Palestinians full and equal citizenship to its Jewish population. No, this is not impossible to achieve. Haven’t blacks in the United States and South Africa realized this very same dream? Why should the world condone apartheid in Israel when it was condemned in South Africa? Are Palestinians less than black people? Apparently they are, because America is fighting a war on terror to help Israel continue to discriminate against the Palestinians. Therefore, the war on terror will never end because we, the citizens of the United States, have forgotten the principals upon which the American ideal rests.

Right. So the entire blame for Muslim intolerance, savagery, terrorism, and barbarism falls upon the Jews. If we just destroy the Jewish state everything will be honky dory.

Dear 9thIDdoc:

Killing all Muslims is not a solution.

From your words, I have to conclude that you subscribe to ethnic cleansing; a war crime. I have argued that Zionists are war criminals and because of them, the rule of law among nations has been destroyed. Thank you for validating and confirming my position in this matter. Zionists truly are the true enemies of mankind and in their zest for doing Satan's work they are dragging Judaism, Christianity, and Islam down with them. It should be abundantly clear that Zionism bears responsibility for the downfall of the human race.
Actually Islam is an evil cult that should be banned from every civilized, free, democratic nation in the world. It is like a cancer of modern humanity and should be treated as such.

Last edited:
Dear TNHarly:

You are the victim of and overdose of Zionist propaganda. The history you refer to is as about as new as the bottle of beer I bought this afternoon. When you talk history, make sure you use the one that really happened.
I don't think Muslims in Syria, Libya, and several other Islamic shitholes are decapitating Christians because of Israel, Mahmoud.

Dear Shusha:

Damn, here we go with the Liberty, the antisemite's dog whistle. When all else fails bring up the Liberty, when that fails blame 9-11 on da Jooos, sprinkle a few antisemite neo Nazi sites at will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back