Muslims abandon Joe Biden

Jesus didn't seem to mind killing infidels either. But that's the confusing Bible for you.

I would agree that the Bible is a superior message to the Islamic texts. But that's like awarding a blue ribbon for rhe best turd in show.
Jesus was not a warrior
He did not lead an army
He did not kill anybody
He did not rape anybody.
He did not fuck children
He did not instruct His followers to kill.
He did not instruct His followers to rape.
He did not detail the proper way to behead enemies
He did not want to rule over the world

That would be Muhammad.

Jesus was not a warrior
He did not lead an army
He did not kill anybody
He did not rape anybody.
He did not fuck children
He did not instruct His followers to kill.
He did not instruct His followers to rape.
He did not detail the proper way to behead enemies
He did not want to rule over the world

That would be Muhammad.
Yeah, sometimes, he kind of did some of those things. But it's not surprising that the Bible contradicts itself. Like every other book of myths.

Muslim leaders from swing states gathered in a conference and decided to make Joe Biden pay for what he’s done to the Muslims in the Middle East.

They vowed not to vote for him. It will be very difficult for Joe Biden to win that Muslims. Also Black people are leaving him because they share the same revolutionary spark and desire to fight colonialism as the Muslim brothers.

Donald Trump is now huge favorite even more so than he was a few months ago.

Biden should have never fucked with the Muslims.

Another reason why there won’t be an election next November

You are just making it up as you go

Per usual.
No, it's easy to find that stuff.

Settle down, I already agreed Christianity has a superior message and a superior fictional character.

But if one were inclined to do so, that one would have an easy time finding explicit statements in the bible to justify prosecuting wars against infidels, for example.

And they have. Many times. What changed? Not the Bible.

Again, thank goodness for the reformation and for superior, secular ideas.

No, it's easy to find that stuff.

Settle down, I already agreed Christianity has a superior message and a superior fictional character.

But if one were inclined to do so, that one would have an easy time finding explicit statements in the bible to justify prosecuting wars against infidels, for example.

And they have. Many times. What changed? Not the Bible.

Again, thank goodness for the reformation and for superior, secular ideas.
If you can find a statement from Jesus justifying war against infidels, I would be more than happy to consider it.

If you can find a statement from Jesus justifying war against infidels, I would be more than happy to consider it.
You would be more than happy to take an apologist shit on it, you mean.

"Those words don't mean what they say!"

Not my first rodeo.

"But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me."

You would be more than happy to take an apologist shit on it, you mean.

"Those words don't mean what they say!"

Not my first rodeo.

"But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me."
Thanks for the quote. I wasn't aware of it, not being a Christian, myself.

Forum List

Back