Muslim Woman's Guide: How to Make Your Husband Happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muslim religion..from what I understand..preaches tolerance.

And that's what I hear from from my friends.
I don't know where non muslims or your apostate friends get the idea that Islam preaches "tolerance" ?

If a girl that claims to be muslim is dating, having sex, or whatever.

She may be from a muslim dominated country.

But she is NOT a muslim

Last edited:
There are 1.X billion Muslims. There is no one-pieced solution how sex or marriage relation works.

I don't see how loving your husband, encouraging him. being kind to him, etc. is some kind of slavery??

When it goes along with everything else in the muslim doctrine its not a hard leap in critical thinking.

I don't know where non muslims or your apostate friends get the idea that Islam preaches "tolerance" ?

But she is NOT a muslim

I am not a religious person..nor claim to be.

But in this nation..we tolerate everyone..and I believe we should.

However..practices which are exclusionary...should be discarded.

And although I am liberal..I would adhere to that.

You guys don't make the rules..we do.

America..number 1.

Go baby go.

I don't see how loving your husband, encouraging him. being kind to him, etc. is some kind of slavery??

When it goes along with everything else in the muslim doctrine its not a hard leap in critical thinking.
I really don't see anything in the OP that sounds out of bounds or would hurt a marriage?

Are you a good muslim?
Do you go to mosque?
Do you have a koran?
Do you believe the koran?
Do you follow the koran?

nuf said.

America..number 1.

Go baby go.
Exactly who is "We" do?

I am an American and a war vet.

So I have just as much say in this country as to the rules as you, Mr. "We" do. :evil:

There are 1.X billion Muslims. There is no one-pieced solution how sex or marriage relation works.

And tolerance and diversity.

This is not medieval times.

It's Islam today.

Tolerance and Diversity: Teaching Girls That Misogyny And Beatings Are An Honor | RedState

“Allah honored wives by instating the punishment of beatings.” So said Cleric Sa’d Arafat earlier this year. Last month, a Wellesley, Massachusetts public school took a trip to a mosque, where the school children were taught to pray to that same Allah.

Cleric Sa’d Arafat: The Prophet Muhammad said: “Don’t beat her in the face, and do not maker her ugly.” See how she is honored. If the husband beats his wife, he must not beat her in the face. Even when he beats her, he must not curse her. This is incredible!

HE beats her in order to discipline her. In addition, there must not be more than ten beatings, and he must not break her bones, injure her, break her teeth, or poke her in the eye.

There is a beating etiquette. If he beats to discipline her, he must not raise his hand high. He must beat her from the chest level. All these things honor the woman. She is in need of disciplines.

really?

But she is NOT a muslim

America..number 1.

Go baby go.

You are aware, I hope, that many Muslims are actually Americans. Right?

Idiot.

I really don't see anything in the OP that sounds out of bounds or would hurt a marriage?
Are you a good m

Do you go to mosque?
Do you have a koran?
Do you believe the koran?
Do you follow the koran?

Do you go to mosque? Yes
Do you have a koran? Yes
Do you believe the koran? Yes
Do you follow the koran? Yes

Last edited:
That is a big difference between how islam and judaism treat women.

In Islam women can be beaten and have to do everything that their husband's force them to do.

In Judaism it's different.

Judaism 101: Kosher Sex

Sex is the woman's right, not the man's. A man has a duty to give his wife sex regularly and to ensure that sex is pleasurable for her. He is also obligated to watch for signs that his wife wants sex, and to offer it to her without her asking for it. The woman's right to sexual intercourse is referred to as onah, and it is one of a wife's three basic rights (the others are food and clothing), which a husband may not reduce.

...A man may not take a vow to abstain from sex for an extended period of time, and may not take a journey for an extended period of time, because that would deprive his wife of sexual relations. In addition, a husband's consistent refusal to engage in sexual relations is grounds for compelling a man to divorce his wife, even if the couple has already fulfilled the halakhic obligation to procreate.

Although sex is the woman's right, she does not have absolute discretion to withhold it from her husband. A woman may not withhold sex from her husband as a form of punishment, and if she does, the husband may divorce her without paying the substantial divorce settlement provided for in the ketubah.

...In fact, there are passages in the Talmud that encourage foreplay to arouse the woman. (Nedarim 20a).

it reads like something out of a 1950's women's magazine.

and of course, there's always that... 'if your wife shall not obey you, beat her for she is subservient' thing.

Yanno...if wives concentrated on making their husbands happy, and husbands concentrated on making their wives happy, there would be a lot more pretty happy marriages.

and of course, there's always that... 'if your wife shall not obey you, beat her for she is subservient' thing.

Exactally.

So what's wrong with that?

It was a time when even American women behaved like women should.

Not like the rude and crude mouth feminists they have devolved into today.

Ladies don't you want to smack the shit out of him? :eusa_pray:

Disclaimer: That is not meant as a threat in any way.

Last edited:
i care more about how a person loves me..than i do about their religion
I have known muslim women who fell in love with a non muslim guy.

So the man had to convert to Islam in order to marry them.

Sometimes the guy would convert and they got married.

Other times, the man refused to convert, so they parted ways.

And then you have the "honor killings" when the young girls date American non-muslim men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back