Niki Haley chokes up when talking about her deployed husband

I was watching the lovely ladies on The View and Sunny took a position that this was calculated and political by Haley, all the other smart and beautiful women strongly disagreed with that take, as do I, but with Republicans, you just learn over time that everything they do is usually not transparent, it is their methodology.

Smart and beautiful women.

She’s a warmongering nut fully controlled by the MIC.

No wonder you like her.
I agree at least to an extent. I'm not a fan of anyone who is running, but after W lost our entire nation in Iraq, imo we need someone who is capable of reformatting how we decide to commit Americans to war, what is a good enough reason, and what should be our role in the world.

Can one of you MAGA cult members explain to Old Bone Spurs that Haley's husband is deployed and is out of the country defending his country. That is something foreign to a man who calls the murderer Putin a genius and says he tells Vlad to:

“No, I would not protect you,” Trump recalled telling that president. “In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want. You got to pay. You got to pay your bills.”Feb 10, 2024
The fact these WEF shills sing Nikki's praises says everything you need to know about her.

Nikki = WEF

Can one of you MAGA cult members explain to Old Bone Spurs that Haley's husband is deployed and is out of the country defending his country. That is something foreign to a man who calls the murderer Putin a genius and says he tells Vlad to:

“No, I would not protect you,” Trump recalled telling that president. “In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want. You got to pay. You got to pay your bills.”Feb 10, 2024
He is attached to an MEB. IOW, he's fuckng truck driver.

The 218th Maneuver Enhancement Brigade (218th MEB) is a rear area maneuver enhancement brigade of the South Carolina Army National Guard,

Boy, that's some kind of badass there. Rambo, beware

dimocrap scum are pathetic worms

I agree at least to an extent. I'm not a fan of anyone who is running, but after W lost our entire nation in Iraq, imo we need someone who is capable of reformatting how we decide to commit Americans to war, what is a good enough reason, and what should be our role in the world.
War is a racket. Our criminal government should never go to war.

I know! I’m dreaming again. War is far too profitable for the elite to ever stop. Too bad so many average Americans have become supporters of the war machine.

Weird how he seems to go on a voluntary deployment whenever Haley runs for office...
Bone Spur question
1708564957435.png

So he’s doing his job? Do all women cry when their husband goes to work? He’s in Africa. For what? Are we at war with some African Nation? Is there something we need to know here? WTF is this?

Forum List

Back