Niki Haley chokes up when talking about her deployed husband

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Can one of you MAGA cult members explain to Old Bone Spurs that Haley's husband is deployed and is out of the country defending his country. That is something foreign to a man who calls the murderer Putin a genius and says he tells Vlad to:

“No, I would not protect you,” Trump recalled telling that president. “In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want. You got to pay. You got to pay your bills.”Feb 10, 2024

Can one of you MAGA cult members explain to Old Bone Spurs that Haley's husband is deployed and is out of the country defending his country. That is something foreign to a man who calls the murderer Putin a genius and says he tells Vlad to:

“No, I would not protect you,” Trump recalled telling that president. “In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want. You got to pay. You got to pay your bills.”Feb 10, 2024
Yep, deployed overseas to Africa, working in a fueling depot. Pumping gas, not exactly defending this country.

Actually, Poopeypants had more deferrals than Trump remember jimboliar?
And she chokes up because, he is deployed or because of the affair she had while married to him?
Your desperation is stinking up the place jimboliar.

I was watching the lovely ladies on The View and Sunny took a position that this was calculated and political by Haley, all the other smart and beautiful women strongly disagreed with that take, as do I, but with Republicans, you just learn over time that everything they do is usually not transparent, it is their methodology.

I was watching the lovely ladies on The View and Sunny took a position that this was calculated and political by Haley, all the other smart and beautiful women strongly disagreed with that take, as do I, but with Republicans, you just learn over time that everything they do is usually not transparent, it is their methodology.

There's absolutely no "beautiful ladies" on that propaganda shit show The View

Robert L Peters had MORE draft deferments than President Trump.

And they were for.... wait for it.... "childhood asthma".

Bone spurs show up on x-rays..... "childhood asthma" is on the 'honor system'. And we all know how honorable that stuttering fuck is.... :laughing0301:

biden childhood asthma.jpg

She’s a warmongering nut fully controlled by the MIC.

No wonder you like her.

Weird how he seems to go on a voluntary deployment whenever Haley runs for office...

the view?.....geezus lol.....

Forum List

Back