Niki Haley chokes up when talking about her deployed husband

Certainly don't recall expressing any disdain for those in the military. Although I do get a kick out of idiots like you.
Pretty sure you displayed a lack of respect for those making a sacrifice ie being away from family. But you're a piece of shit so that is to be expected.

Pretty sure you displayed a lack of respect for those making a sacrifice ie being away from family. But you're a piece of shit so that is to be expected.
Damn, you go from people in the military to people being away from their family. Quite the leap Karen. Ever think he wanted to be away from his wife, of course you didn't.

Damn, you go from people in the military to people being away from their family. Quite the leap Karen. Ever think he wanted to be away from his wife, of course you didn't.
These reservists are away from their families. Just admit you are an unpatriotic traitor and we can move on.

These reservists are away from their families. Just admit you are an unpatriotic traitor and we can move on.
Well Karen, this reservist may have decided to put some distance between him and his cheating wife...dumbass.

Can one of you MAGA cult members explain to Old Bone Spurs that Haley's husband is deployed and is out of the country defending his country. That is something foreign to a man who calls the murderer Putin a genius and says he tells Vlad to:

“No, I would not protect you,” Trump recalled telling that president. “In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want. You got to pay. You got to pay your bills.”Feb 10, 2024
Nikki has cheated on her husband multiple times. Those were fake tears :auiqs.jpg:

Are you Pootin's son?
No, it was Hillary. Here you go .

Durham connects the dots to Clinton camp colluding with Russia​

Steele dossier was 100% Russian-sourced

and Hillary was in on it

Hillary Clinton Approved Trump-Russia Leak to Media, Her Campaign Manager Says​

Bone Spurs trump hates our military. He is a Poootin asset.
1708861218666.png

Forum List

Back