Muscle Relaxers!

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
So about a month ago I was hit in the jaw, and it aggravated by TMJ, so my doctor gave me muscle relaxers. I can hardly ever take them, mostly because they f me up. And if I take them before bed, I have to make sure I will get 8hrs of sleep or it is impossible to get out of bed.
It just cracks me up, drugs like Flexeril is legal, and not marijuana.

The way you talk on here, It wouldn't surprise me

I have chronic back pain from a skiing accident, and I have to take soma's after I am done for the day... otherwise I cant function (can only take a couple of times a week too). So I know exactly what you mean.
I just have to deal with the pain... at least till I know I can be a zombie.
thcrazy1no.gif

I have chronic back pain from a skiing accident, and I have to take soma's after I am done for the day... otherwise I cant function (can only take a couple of times a week too). So I know exactly what you mean.
I just have to deal with the pain... at least till I know I can be a zombie.
thcrazy1no.gif

They do help with my back too, not my knee though. :(

I took one at 130pm one day, thinking I would be fine for work at 715, big mistake. I got to work, and ten minutes into my shift, I got a intense body high. I didn't believe my doctor when he said it would last 8hrs. :lol: They put me on 10mg, usually you get 5mg.

I've no doubt. That's why you created it, Luser.

So tell me, why on earth would someone who spazzes out whenever anyone implies she has a substance abuse problem start a THREAD on fucking musle relaxants, and post about an all-body high, how she has to take more than normal people, etc?

Because they like the attention.

Or because she is, indeed, an addict.

though actually, it's both. It always is. Addicts crave attention and drama, and love to talk about their drugs.

So about a month ago I was hit in the jaw, and it aggravated by TMJ, so my doctor gave me muscle relaxers. I can hardly ever take them, mostly because they f me up. And if I take them before bed, I have to make sure I will get 8hrs of sleep or it is impossible to get out of bed.
It just cracks me up, drugs like Flexeril is legal, and not marijuana.
I never had muscle relaxers, and I haven't stayed at a Holiday inn, but I have had Adderall. That drug is basically legalized meth in a pill. No hyperbole.

I have a "cool story bro" for you.

My sophomore year of college, my three closest friends at the time and I were renting a house. It was your basic college house with red keg cups sitting wherever, garbage floating around the trash cans but not actually in it, random clothes in random places, food left out in the kitchen (we rolled a blunt one time with a bunch of weed bits that were in the couch). The whole place was a mess but none of us bothered to clean it up. Lazy, and had other things to do. Like smoke and get drunk and try to meet as many girls as possible, and "study" sometimes. :cool:

Anyways, one of my buddy's younger brother was taking Adderrall for his ADD. He got his hands on some of the pills when he went down to visit, so he came back to the house with nine pills. We each took two. About a half hour later all of us were tearing through the house, cleaning up everything. We had a whole system down. I was sweating so bad from working hard, and i think the drug naturally makes you sweat anyways. On all fours scrubbing the floor. In the fridge wiping it down with a sponge. :lol:

We cleaned up the whole house in about an hour. It went from looking like a pig-sty shithole to something a real-estate agent could put on the market. After that we did this group study type of thing where we were all in the living room and working on homework and looking stuff up on the internet for each other.

It just put me in the intense zone and I was completely motivated to do everything and anything I could think of. There was no limit on what I couldn't do, in my mind anyways.

But yeah, like the opposite of muscle relaxers and a definite potential for abuse. Once I was coming down I wanted to take another pill to get high again. Those cracked-out little things are legal with a prescription, and the prescription is easy to get, but apparently weed is the great satan of society. And that's without even getting into the Anti-Christ Armageddon that is Ecstasy. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back