Muscle Relaxers!

Oh please.:lol:

Feel free to point out any flaws in my logic. However, if you weren't trying to create drama and get more attention, you wouldn't of even posted in this thread in the first place and instead would of pmed your comments at most to Luissa.

Hopefully this has been a helpful lesson for you Allie. :thup:

Good grief.

This is even more lame than usual, which I didn't think could happen...

Allie, several people have just told you You Have A Problem. Go read your Labor Day Op for Christ's sake....you come across as mean and bitter even before there's anyone to argue WITH.

Ask The Light or someone else you respect here....I'm telling you, you seriously need an internal editor. If you are not hateful or crazy, why keep pumping out posts that make you seem that-a-way?

I've no doubt. That's why you created it, Luser.

YouSo tell me, why on earth would someone who spazzes out whenever anyone implies she has a substance abuse problem start a THREAD on fucking musle relaxants, and post about an all-body high, how she has to take more than normal people, etc?

Because they like the attention.

I didnt see anything in the OP that said.... addict.

I just saw someone who was wondering if there were any others out there that had to deal with the pain or deal with feeling high.... I can sympathise with her and I am NO addict. Just a dude trying to deal with pain w/o getting addicted.
That means being in pain alot of the time and having to give into the "high" you get every once in a while....maybe once or twice a week myself.

It has to be viewed in the context of Luissa's past hysterical whine-fests, where she alternately openly discusses her marijuana addiction and freaks out if anyone calls her an addict.

translation: it has to be viewed in the context of my completely warped and embittered view of the world caused by my untreated addiction issues. this causes me to lash out blindly at people that i perceive to be better than me, i.e. everyone.

It has to be viewed in the context of Luissa's past hysterical whine-fests, where she alternately openly discusses her marijuana addiction and freaks out if anyone calls her an addict.

I don't think I have ever said I was addicted to marijuana. And you accused me slamming drugs the very first time you said anything on the subject. You either dont know what that means, or you are lying bitch. I am going with both.
You probably drink more than I smoke pot, something that is actually addictive.

No, I don't drink at all.
Try again.

Okay.

I don't think I have ever said I was addicted to marijuana. And you accused me slamming drugs the very first time you said anything on the subject. You either dont know what that means, or you are lying bitch. I am going with both.

Try again.

see?

just putting down the drink won't make you better; you've got to change as a person. there's nothing as miserable as a dry drunk.

nothing

Okay, well if we're all done (for the moment) dealing with Allie's blind self-abuse, can we get back on topic?

I promise to tell a funny drug story later, but first....

Pain meds offer me no relief. Nada. All they do is make me itchy and bitchy...vicadine, oxycodin, etc. I gather they are all more or less different versions of codeine? I have heard great things about muscle relaxers before (I'm old...all my friends have bad backs or knees or somethings) and I am wondering are these drugs different from pain meds? Might they actually work on me?

wouldn't you be more effective if you weren't so obviously a miserable dry drunk?

just a thought...

Allie, since you have decided to hijack a useful thread let's deal directly with YOU and ONLY YOU for a moment. If you have written one useful, informative post on USMB this summer, I missed it. All I ever see you write anymore is "slut" "whore" "idiot" etc. directed at people who have argued with you at one time or another. Look at MaggieMae's "Greed" thread. You have ZERO to say about corporate management and only fling bitchy remarks at her because she and I agreed on something (which I guess to you is evidence that it is wrong).

I am sure there are message boards dedicated to people who have nothing but insults to write, but USMB ain't one of them. I don't know why you're so unhappy/insecure/socially maladjusted/drunk but girl, you need a new attitude in a bad way.

Seriously, pause and reflect. You are embarrassing yourself.

Fuck off, Madeline. I'm not at all embarassed.

she didn't say you were embarrassed; i doubt you have the self awareness to achieve embarrassment.

she said you're embarrassing, which is true.

really.

Allie, since you have decided to hijack a useful thread let's deal directly with YOU and ONLY YOU for a moment. If you have written one useful, informative post on USMB this summer, I missed it. All I ever see you write anymore is "slut" "whore" "idiot" etc. directed at people who have argued with you at one time or another. Look at MaggieMae's "Greed" thread. You have ZERO to say about corporate management and only fling bitchy remarks at her because she and I agreed on something (which I guess to you is evidence that it is wrong).

I am sure there are message boards dedicated to people who have nothing but insults to write, but USMB ain't one of them. I don't know why you're so unhappy/insecure/socially maladjusted/drunk but girl, you need a new attitude in a bad way.

she didn't say you were embarrassed; i doubt you have the self awareness to achieve embarrassment.

really.
I second that motion. This thread became pretty pathetic once she started pissing on it with her bullshit.

I gotta say, by the time del is on your case, you have pretty much wandered off the reservation. Modbert may spank someone for being a conservative (although I think he's pretty fair) but del criticism is kinda out there.

Reminds me of The T telling EZ she's a crabby bitch.....if you are not hearing your clue phone ring, Allie, you must have the battery out altogether.

Try again.

see?

just putting down the drink won't make you better; you've got to change as a person. there's nothing as miserable as a dry drunk.

nothing

Perhaps, but I'm not a dry drunk or miserable. You've tried this tactic before.

I quit drinking because it triggers panic attacks, lol. The thought of alcohol makes me feel decidedly uncomfortable. All desire to drink left me without any forethought or effort on my part. One day I could drink, the next day I couldn't, bye bye alcohol. No biggie.

Okay, well that was a semi-responsive post, Allie. I've never heard of such a thing before...I don't know a soul who has an anxiety response to alcohol. But I know a bit about panic attacks, etc. and can see why you'd have no desire at all to drink if this is the case.

See? You have life experience and knowledge to draw on and can join a conversation without being on the attack.

really.

If I were embarassing you idiots wouldn't pile on the way you do, lest you be labeled "bullies".

It's just another example of a bunch of yahoos trying to force reality into the form they want it to take, with no regard for fact or truth.

You do realize Luissa is hitting her bong and laughing her ass off at you. Because she is an addict, and you are enablers.

Sad. Just sad.

I wonder what sort of mother, pet owner, employee, neighbor or member of the human race you can be IRL with such a distinctly angry, offensive POV on everything, Allie.

Try again.

see?

nothing

Perhaps, but I'm not a dry drunk or miserable. You've tried this tactic before.

I quit drinking because it triggers panic attacks, lol. The thought of alcohol makes me feel decidedly uncomfortable. All desire to drink left me without any forethought or effort on my part. One day I could drink, the next day I couldn't, bye bye alcohol. No biggie.

you may or may not be an active alcoholic, but you're certainly one miserable human being, in the fullest sense of the term.

get some help

Forum List

Back