Muscle Relaxers!

I've no doubt. That's why you created it, Luser.

So tell me, why on earth would someone who spazzes out whenever anyone implies she has a substance abuse problem start a THREAD on fucking musle relaxants, and post about an all-body high, how she has to take more than normal people, etc?

Because they like the attention.

I never said I HAVE to take more, that is just what the doctor prescribed me. Learn how to read, troll. If I was addicted to pain killers and other prescription, Flexeril wouldn't be the only thing I was on. You do not know what you are talking about, so stop pretending like you do. You are a hateful bitch, and most people on here see that. Now go away!

I'm not addicted to anything, slobbert.

You?

Your posts in this thread are a obvious cry for both attention and for creating drama. You said addicts crave attention and drama. So therefore, using your own logic, you're an addict. So what is it?

Or because she is, indeed, an addict.

though actually, it's both. It always is. Addicts crave attention and drama, and love to talk about their drugs.

:rolleyes:

save it for your counselor, otay?

Lol..I am the counselor, nitwit.

I work with this population and their kids. I have for years and years.

wouldn't you be more effective if you weren't so obviously a miserable dry drunk?

just a thought...

Or because she is, indeed, an addict.

though actually, it's both. It always is. Addicts crave attention and drama, and love to talk about their drugs.

I feel bad for anyone who you work with. You have proven yourself to be a LYING hateful bitch.
I also think it is funny that you talk about how I like to talk about the drugs I do, when in reality I have never mentioned slamming drugs, or doing heroin, but that didn't stop you from saying I do, do these things. In reality you talk more about me doing drugs, so who really has the problem here?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del

So tell me, why on earth would someone who spazzes out whenever anyone implies she has a substance abuse problem start a THREAD on fucking musle relaxants, and post about an all-body high, how she has to take more than normal people, etc?

I didnt see anything in the OP that said.... addict.

I just saw someone who was wondering if there were any others out there that had to deal with the pain or deal with feeling high.... I can sympathise with her and I am NO addict. Just a dude trying to deal with pain w/o getting addicted.
That means being in pain alot of the time and having to give into the "high" you get every once in a while....maybe once or twice a week myself.

Oh please.:lol:

Feel free to point out any flaws in my logic. However, if you weren't trying to create drama and get more attention, you wouldn't of even posted in this thread in the first place and instead would of pmed your comments at most to Luissa.

Hopefully this has been a helpful lesson for you Allie. :thup:

YouSo tell me, why on earth would someone who spazzes out whenever anyone implies she has a substance abuse problem start a THREAD on fucking musle relaxants, and post about an all-body high, how she has to take more than normal people, etc?

I just saw someone who was wondering if there were any others out there that had to deal with the pain or deal with feeling high.... I can sympathise with her and I am NO addict. Just a dude trying to deal with pain w/o getting addicted.
That means being in pain alot of the time and having to give into the "high" you get every once in a while....maybe once or twice a week myself.

It has to be viewed in the context of Luissa's past hysterical whine-fests, where she alternately openly discusses her marijuana addiction and freaks out if anyone calls her an addict.

Boy this sure got silly really fast....

I'm ejecting!

images-1.jpg

Allie is quite good at seeing things that are not there.

wouldn't you be more effective if you weren't so obviously a miserable dry drunk?

just a thought...

Allie, since you have decided to hijack a useful thread let's deal directly with YOU and ONLY YOU for a moment. If you have written one useful, informative post on USMB this summer, I missed it. All I ever see you write anymore is "slut" "whore" "idiot" etc. directed at people who have argued with you at one time or another. Look at MaggieMae's "Greed" thread. You have ZERO to say about corporate management and only fling bitchy remarks at her because she and I agreed on something (which I guess to you is evidence that it is wrong).

I am sure there are message boards dedicated to people who have nothing but insults to write, but USMB ain't one of them. I don't know why you're so unhappy/insecure/socially maladjusted/drunk but girl, you need a new attitude in a bad way.

Seriously, pause and reflect. You are embarrassing yourself.

Oh please.:lol:

Feel free to point out any flaws in my logic. However, if you weren't trying to create drama and get more attention, you wouldn't of even posted in this thread in the first place and instead would of pmed your comments at most to Luissa.

Hopefully this has been a helpful lesson for you Allie. :thup:

Good grief.

This is even more lame than usual, which I didn't think could happen...

YouSo tell me, why on earth would someone who spazzes out whenever anyone implies she has a substance abuse problem start a THREAD on fucking musle relaxants, and post about an all-body high, how she has to take more than normal people, etc?

It has to be viewed in the context of Luissa's past hysterical whine-fests, where she alternately openly discusses her marijuana addiction and freaks out if anyone calls her an addict.

I don't think I have ever said I was addicted to marijuana. And you accused me slamming drugs the very first time you said anything on the subject. You either dont know what that means, or you are lying bitch. I am going with both.
You probably drink more than I smoke pot, something that is actually addictive.

just a thought...

Allie, since you have decided to hijack a useful thread let's deal directly with YOU and ONLY YOU for a moment. If you have written one useful, informative post on USMB this summer, I missed it. All I ever see you write anymore is "slut" "whore" "idiot" etc. directed at people who have argued with you at one time or another. Look at MaggieMae's "Greed" thread. You have ZERO to say about corporate management and only fling bitchy remarks at her because she and I agreed on something (which I guess to you is evidence that it is wrong).

I am sure there are message boards dedicated to people who have nothing but insults to write, but USMB ain't one of them. I don't know why you're so unhappy/insecure/socially maladjusted/drunk but girl, you need a new attitude in a bad way.

Seriously, pause and reflect. You are embarrassing yourself.

Fuck off, Madeline. I'm not at all embarassed.

I don't think I have ever said I was addicted to marijuana. And you accused me slamming drugs the very first time you said anything on the subject. You either dont know what that means, or you are lying bitch. I am going with both.
You probably drink more than I smoke pot, something that is actually addictive.

No, I don't drink at all.
Try again.

Forum List

Back