Mulvaney says Dems will never see trump tax returns...

The Democrats have baited the hook with a new juicy worm and you Liberals are already drooling. Stop being played like dumb fish.
Absolutely. I look forward to seeing what is in his tax returns, then pairing that with the results of the investigations into his company, his inaugural committee, and deutsche bank.
/——-/ Why? You don’t give a rat’s azz about any democRATs tax returns.

Trump shouldn't release anything until Obama releases his original 1961 long form birth certificate with the state raised seal and his college admissions. Obama should answer why he has a social security number from the state of Connecticut, a state he never resided in.

social security numbers are not assigned by state you dumb fuck. quit parroting internet myths.

The Democrats have baited the hook with a new juicy worm and you Liberals are already drooling. Stop being played like dumb fish.
Absolutely. I look forward to seeing what is in his tax returns, then pairing that with the results of the investigations into his company, his inaugural committee, and deutsche bank.
There is only one President. As it turns out.

And I think trump is a criminal and unfit for office.

Thanks for asking!

The democRATs in Congress?
No genius, by the federal district offices conducting criminal investigations. How do you not know this? This is a basic fact of this topic, and it is very odd that you would even be commenting without being in possession of the most basic, publicly known facts.

The democRATs in Congress?
No genius, by the federal district offices conducting criminal investigations. How do you not know this? This is a basic fact of this topic, and it is very odd that you would even be commenting without being in possession of the most basic, publicly known facts.
/—-/ What’s Trump being investigated for? Beating Hillary when it was her turn? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

There is only one President. As it turns out.

And I think trump is a criminal and unfit for office.

Thanks for asking!
/—-/ Well I don’t think he is a criminal. So there.

Trump shouldn't release anything until Obama releases his original 1961 long form birth certificate with the state raised seal and his college admissions. Obama should answer why he has a social security number from the state of Connecticut, a state he never resided in.

social security numbers are not assigned by state you dumb fuck. quit parroting internet myths.
/——/ Social Security numbers beginning with 040-049 are for Connecticut https://www.ssa.gov/policy/docs/ssb/v45n11/v45n11p29.pdf

What’s Trump being investigated for?
You really don't know, eh? Wow. His company is being investigated . His lemder is being investigated. His inaugural committee is being investigated. These are criminal investigations.
/—-/ Oh so it’s another witch hunt looking for a crime to investigate. Thanks for clearing that up.

Mulvaney: Democrats will 'never' see Trump's tax returns

So what is trump hiding? He must be afraid of something...

And you idiots still drool as you will hump his leg next year. He is making all you RW losers look like fools.

Ah, since the Mueller thing blew up your face, now it’s back to the taxes thing. Then when that doesn’t go anywhere you’ll go back to the “he’s mentally unfit let’s wish for the 25th Amendment” narrative.

Do you people ever get tired of regurgitating the same fucking fake news stories over and over?

Let me know when they have a crime, okay?
Will do! It probably wont be long, now. The trump company is under investigation as a criminal enterprise, and the accountant is cooperating for immunity. As is the lawyer.
/——/ Oh we got him this time #5,678
163AF12B-FE89-4CED-98BB-587095567AF5.jpeg

And you idiots still drool as you will hump his leg next year. He is making all you RW losers look like fools.

Maybe another 2 year investigation by Mueller? You were all sure he conspired against Russia as well. I think people should lead by example. So, Pelosi and that crowd should release full documentation of their last 10 years tax returns and all their business dealings as well. Let's see how so many making less than 200K per year amassed multi million dollar fortunes. I am sure they have nothing to hide. I wonder if Ken Starr is up to it?

Just because you can't have what you're not entitled to ... just because you're denied your 'fishing trip' ... does not mean someone is hiding something, snowflake...

While snowflakes / Democrats chase tax return 8 Democrats are about to be recommended for indictment for FISA Court Abuses and for leaking classified information...

:p

Just because you can't have what you're not entitled to ... just because you're denied your 'fishing trip' ... does not mean someone is hiding something, snowflake...
Of course, trump is hiding something. That is why he made the calculation not to release his returns: he calculated that releasing them would be more damaging to him than not releasing him. It's a simple concept, cultist.

Forum List

Back