Mulvaney says Dems will never see trump tax returns...

Actually they are, dumbass.
Nope, not since 1972. So you might want to slow down on calling others "dumbasses", lest you embarrass yourself:

Social Security History

Sure, there's probably millions that file for a SS# and have it mailed to some location 300 miles from where they live.
No idea what that means.

If you read the link you provided, you'll know.

Nope, not since 1972. So you might want to slow down on calling others "dumbasses", lest you embarrass yourself:

Social Security History

Sure, there's probably millions that file for a SS# and have it mailed to some location 300 miles from where they live.
No idea what that means.

The link i provided shows you were wrong. So acknowledge your error.

Oh so it’s another witch hunt looking for a crime to investigate.
... in the minds of Trump cultists, because they are dedicated to protecting the dear leader, who wouldn't piss on any of them, of they were on fire.
/——/ I wouldn’t want anyone pissing on me if I was on fire. What kind of sick fu*k are you?
Sorry, it was an American English colloquialism. Perhaps you don't have an analogue in your mother russian tongue.
/—-/ My family had been in this country since the 1700s. The only word of Russian I know is Nyet. Maybe you enjoy someone pissing on you for any reason but I wouldn’t.

Every liberal on this board who keeps rambling on like a babbling idiot about Trumps tax returns post yours on this board that should be no problem for any of you unless of course your hiding something.

Social Security History

No idea what that means.

From the link provided...

Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.

... in the minds of Trump cultists, because they are dedicated to protecting the dear leader, who wouldn't piss on any of them, of they were on fire.
/——/ I wouldn’t want anyone pissing on me if I was on fire. What kind of sick fu*k are you?
Sorry, it was an American English colloquialism. Perhaps you don't have an analogue in your mother russian tongue.
/—-/ My family had been in this country since the 1700s. The only word of Russian I know is Nyet. Maybe you enjoy someone pissing on you for any reason but I wouldn’t.
Yeah, all the Russian trolls have a back story.

Mulvaney: Democrats will 'never' see Trump's tax returns

So what is trump hiding? He must be afraid of something...

And you idiots still drool as you will hump his leg next year. He is making all you RW losers look like fools.

Winning!

excited-asian-woman-1024x682.jpg

/——/ Ask your boyfriend to piss on you. You’ll both enjoy it.

I'd say he doing it just to watch left-wing dingbat heads explode...
If Trumps tax returns made him look good he'd release them then take out a full page ad in every major newspaper in the Country, you imbecile. Donnie just wouldn't be able to help himself.

/——/ Ask your boyfriend to piss on you. You’ll both enjoy it.
Oh look,another closeted, self loathing homophobe faggot who thinks calling someone gay is an insult. Damn you guys are a dime a dozen.

Trump shouldn't release anything until Obama releases his original 1961 long form birth certificate with the state raised seal and his college admissions. Obama should answer why he has a social security number from the state of Connecticut, a state he never resided in.
OMG he's a flipping Birther.

That's just perfect for you kid.

Rock on!

Forum List

Back