Muhammed vs. Jesus

The reason why the OT is not followed today is because secular society has decided that the OT is antiquated.

The idea that the OT is just a book of parables and lessons is false. It is the underlying reason why many Christians reject evolution. This argument is merely one of convenience to explain away the bad stuff in the OT, including the actions of God.

That's just plain stupid.

Where's the both mangled and killed option?

You can't have a fight without that option.

So... it was all about him??? The prophets of the OT and Yeshua spent their last moments praising the Lord or praying for others.
Again, it is soo pathetic that a Muslim has to teach you retarded Christians about your own religion and the Bible.

Maybe you guys need to spend more time learning about YOUR religion instead of lying about other peoples beliefs.

No, Jesus didn't spend his last moments "praising the Lord or praying for others" as you claim.

Here is exactly what he said according to your own Bible:

Matthew 27:45–46

45 aNow from the 1sixth hour darkness 2fell upon all the land until the 3ninth hour.

46 About the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “aEli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”

I stand, corrected. Thank you.

I was thinking of when He asked His father to forgive them for they know not what they do.
(Did Mohammed teach forgiveness before he conquered and subjugated?)

The dying words of Muhammed

"May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of the prophets." Bukhari, Vol. 1, #427

The dying words of Jesus

Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.... -Luke 23:34

Dumbest thread EVER.

As they say opinions are like...:eusa_angel:

I think Jesus' last words were: Someone please change my diaper.

I think that was the same diaper that Mohammed took to wrap around his head.

I am surprised Jack Fate that as a Christian you would mock any garment that Jesus wore.

After all they had tremendous healing power as recorded in the Bible. :doubt:

Mark 5 24-34

24 And Jesus went with him; and much people followed him, and thronged him. 25 And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years, 26 And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse, 27 When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment. 28 For she said, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole. 29 And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.

30 And Jesus, immediately knowing in himself that virtue had gone out of him, turned him about in the press, and said, Who touched my clothes? 31 And his disciples said unto him, Thou seest the multitude thronging thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me? 32 And he looked round about to see her that had done this thing. 33 But the woman fearing and trembling, knowing what was done in her, came and fell down before him, and told him all the truth. 34 And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.

So... it was all about him??? The prophets of the OT and Yeshua spent their last moments praising the Lord or praying for others.
Again, it is soo pathetic that a Muslim has to teach you retarded Christians about your own religion and the Bible.

Maybe you guys need to spend more time learning about YOUR religion instead of lying about other peoples beliefs.

No, Jesus didn't spend his last moments "praising the Lord or praying for others" as you claim.

45 aNow from the 1sixth hour darkness 2fell upon all the land until the 3ninth hour.

46 About the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “aEli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”

I was thinking of when He asked His father to forgive them for they know not what they do.

Friend, that verse should being the most awesome heart-felt thanks to God for what He did for you.

In that verse we can clearly see that wnat Jesus came for, He accomplished.
Here, read this:

In all of the suffering Jesus went through even to the point of the nails in His hands and feet, He never looked up and cursed God. In it all He knew that what He was doing was the plan, and He offered Himselv willingly to that plan, for you.

When it came to that moment, Jesus had direct communication with God the Father, and though He was suffering it was not without hope. In that last moment, because Jesus took upon Himself your sins and mine, Jesus had to carry those sins to a place away from God. (as far as the east is from the west) Therefore, He was no longer in the presence of God, for the first time in all of eternity past, and that was a place of hopelessness. Jesus went there to deliver His promise, and he had to go there without The Father. It is in that place, where all who reject Him will be forever. It is a place of separation from God.

So, yes, those last minutes were there, but the 33 years prior to that last few minutes, He was working out the rest of the plan.

Please notice that in that last few moments, He still helt to God, as His words clearly witness, "My God...My God." Muhamud would never have suffered like that for his people, and I doubt if he would have for 12 virgins.

Friend, that verse should being the most awesome heart-felt thanks to God for what He did for you.

Here, read this:

In all of the suffering Jesus went through even to the point of the nails in His hands and feet, He never looked up and cursed God. In it all He knew that what He was doing was the plan, and He offered Himselv willingly to that plan, for you.

When it came to that moment, Jesus had direct communication with God the Father, and though He was suffering it was not without hope. In that last moment, because Jesus took upon Himself your sins and mine, Jesus had to carry those sins to a place away from God. (as far as the east is from the west) Therefore, He was no longer in the presence of God, for the first time in all of eternity past, and that was a place of hopelessness. Jesus went there to deliver His promise, and he had to go there without The Father. It is in that place, where all who reject Him will be forever. It is a place of separation from God.

So, yes, those last minutes were there, but the 33 years prior to that last few minutes, He was working out the rest of the plan.

Please notice that in that last few moments, He still helt to God, as His words clearly witness, "My God...My God." Muhamud would never have suffered like that for his people, and I doubt if he would have for 12 virgins.

He did blame G-D, since he asked "why have you forsaken me".

And no he didn't take anyone's sins but his own, and he was still responsible for his own sins. And he performed the greatest affronts to G-D possible, which is to be a false god.

Here, read this:

And no he didn't take anyone's sins but his own, and he was still responsible for his own sins. And he performed the greatest affronts to G-D possible, which is to be a false god.

Are you saying that because Mohammed was a "false" prophet?

Here, read this:

Let me see :doubt: You seem to be a little confused. Or, maybe you just haven't read anything that really supports what you have said. Hmmm.

You say that Jesus blamed God, however, you cannot interpret the scriptures by any logical or educated means to say that. If you can, please do.

You say Jesus sinned, and that He did not take the sins of the world, so I would assume that you got that from somewhere. Where?

If you cannot at lease attempt to answer these questions, you fail here.

Let me see :doubt: You seem to be a little confused. Or, maybe you just haven't read anything that really supports what you have said. Hmmm.

Smartt, you can't support what you say other than from a book written a minimum of 350 years after the facts. In other words, the bible isn't facts, it's parables, myths and wishful thinking, and I dare you or anyone to prove otherwise.

Jesus Christ
Superstar
Do you think you're what they say you are?
Tell me what you think
About your friends at the top
Now who d'you think besides yourself
Was the pick of the crop?
Buddah was he where it's at?
Is he where you are?
Could Muhammmed move a mountain
Or was that just PR?
Did you mean to die like that?
Was that a mistake or
Did you know your messy death
Would be a record breaker?

Smartt, you can't support what you say other than from a book written a minimum of 350 years after the facts. In other words, the bible isn't facts, it's parables, myths and wishful thinking, and I dare you or anyone to prove otherwise.
I agree that the Bible was written after Jesus's alleged death.

But the Council of Nicea which assembled the books into what we call the Bible took place in 325 A.D.

So the books had to of been written well before the council meet,

Last edited:

I agree that the Bible was written after Jesus's alleged death.

But the Council of Nicea which assembled the books into what we call the Bible took place in 325 A.D.

So the books had to of been written well before the council meet,

One word: carbon dating.

You would not come close to entertaining anything that would be called proof in the Bible. However, it is being proven to be reliable almost on a daily basis.

Sorry that you don't want to see that.

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

Forum List

Back