Muhammed vs. Jesus

That's one thing we have in common, Sunniman, there is this big push to strip all faith from all religions. Indoctrinating our kids to be humanists, that's NOT religious freedom.
I agree with you on that point JenT.

I was a Christian for many years and am well aware of how Christians and Christianity is attacked; especially in the media.

Any time you see a Christian in the movies or TV show. They are either totally goofy or are a psycho killer.

Humanists and secularists hate Christianity and those of faith.

I wish Christians would wake up and se that Islam and Muslims are not the real enemy. We have many things we could work on together. Muslims are Pro Life, Pro Family Values, and strongly anti Gay marriage.

So Muslims are homo haters and against choice for women? Is that what attracted you to Islam? Or was it the buying and selling of little girls?

That's one thing we have in common, Sunniman, there is this big push to strip all faith from all religions. Indoctrinating our kids to be humanists, that's NOT religious freedom.

I was a Christian for many years and am well aware of how Christians and Christianity is attacked; especially in the media.

Any time you see a Christian in the movies or TV show. They are either totally goofy or are a psycho killer.

I wish Christians would wake up and se that Islam and Muslims are not the real enemy. We have many things we could work on together. Muslims are Pro Life, Pro Family Values, and strongly anti Gay marriage.

So Muslims are homo haters and against choice for women? Is that what attracted you to Islam? Or was it the buying and selling of little girls?

What an apt avatar for that response

Do you really like representing that side? Really?

You're right, Sunni Man, Muslims are not the enemy. If they would allow themselves to be, they would be the prize.

But that only happens through Christ. As gently as I can ask, how did you lose that focus? How He has longed to gather us all as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings but you are not willing? Why?

Funny, I see many Christians that talk about Christ being God, while doing nothing, not one thing that Christ ask of us. In fact, it seems that most don't even know what he asked of us!

PEACE AND LOVE

Last edited:

What an apt avatar for that response

Do you really like representing that side? Really?

Wtf are you talking about? Being for choice or accepting gays is the devil's work? BOUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Funny, I see many Christians that talk about Christ being God, while doing nothing, not one thing that Christ ask of us. In fact, it seems that most don't even know what he asked of us!

PEACE AND LOVE

Speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ—from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love." Eph 4

Have I spoken falsely or without love? Or maybe your posting after my post was just a coincidence?

(looking at Adamo)

:lol: I upset you THAT much did I? By asking if you really like representing Satan with that avatar and quoting that quote?

Muslims are not homo haters, they rightly disdain perversion and my guess is they would rather not have their children indoctrinated into those behaviors any more than most Christians would.

Muslims are probably not against "choice" for women, but can comprehend that butchering unborn babies is probably painful and deadly to living beings. Cloaking murder as "choice" doesn't fool anybody, except young women who trust their teachers promoting it. Any teacher that does will have to answer for much, thank God for teachers that don't promote murder!

I disagree with Muslims on many things, but I don't remember reading Mohammad authorizing the buying and selling of little girls. Marrying them, yes; buying them? I can't remember reading that. Got any backup of that?

What I DO see is someone who has an avatar like that trying to throw darts from the shadows. So I ask you again, do you really like representing Satan? Maybe I misunderstand your chosen image for yourself and words, but, that kind of looks like your goal.

Last edited:
I think Jesus' last words were: Someone please change my diaper.

I think that was the same diaper that Mohammed took to wrap around his head.

I am surprised Jack Fate that as a Christian you would mock any garment that Jesus wore.

After all they had tremendous healing power as recorded in the Bible. :doubt:

Mark 5 24-34

24 And Jesus went with him; and much people followed him, and thronged him. 25 And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years, 26 And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse, 27 When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment. 28 For she said, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole. 29 And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.

30 And Jesus, immediately knowing in himself that virtue had gone out of him, turned him about in the press, and said, Who touched my clothes? 31 And his disciples said unto him, Thou seest the multitude thronging thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me? 32 And he looked round about to see her that had done this thing. 33 But the woman fearing and trembling, knowing what was done in her, came and fell down before him, and told him all the truth. 34 And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.
My God, my God why have thou forsaken me; it is finished! These last words of Christ proves that Christ is not God, because one cannot forsake oneself, and Christ called himself son of man; also, somebody should have told his mother because she thought Christ was daft. Funny, the book of "Mathews, at the beginning traced Christ's heritage to Abraham via his father, and not his mother! By the way, as in the tradition of that area and all of Africa, the story of Christ was kept alive by Griots that had to remember word for word any historical fact they engage, for they believe if they tried to change just one word that they might forget all of it. No doubts some of the disciples were griots, and why Rome could not change more than they had. Without a doubt Paul is the creation of the RC Church to give their church spiritual authority; oh, Christ could not have said build my church upon this rock for there was no such word at the time of Christ, and had he said that at least one should have said: what's a church? The old Testament is a book of parables. Ethiopia created the first church with a dark depiction of the Christ on stain glass that bleached out over the years because of sunshine.

PEACE & LOVE

If Christ died for our sins then Christ died for nothing! The world is more cruel; we kill more folks at a time and we do. We created forever slaves, nuclear warfare, exterminated hundred of millions folks around the world, as Christians are the greatest haters in the world, and millions of Christians are silent.

Can you demonstrate "where" islam has "evolved"?

Islamic societies, not Islam.

Christianity hasn't "evolved." Christian society has evolved. 50 years ago the Christian South regarded black people as second class citizens. 100 years ago women were barely above the status of property to their husbands in this country. But America has evolved, as have most Islamic countries. Just not as much as us.

Great answer on"Christianity", now will you answer the one about islam (society)?

If Christ died for our sins then Christ died for nothing! The world is more cruel; we kill more folks at a time and we do. We created forever slaves, nuclear warfare, exterminated hundred of millions folks around the world, as Christians are the greatest haters in the world, and millions of Christians are silent.

Christ died for our sins. When He did, He started a "new covenant" where men could be forgiven for their sins, and those sins would not be carried over to the next generation, and so on, and so on....

Christ spoke of the world before He would come again. He said that evil would appear to be taking over all civilization, before he returned to fight evil, again. People are given choices: they can search for the Lord, or they can give in to evil. It is a decision the Lord left to us. We were given the ability to reason as His gift. Now each of us must choose.

I find it amusing that your statement blames "Christians" for all the problems in the world while ignoring the regimes and governments that rejected "Christianity", and killed MILLIONS of their own peoples, and those that worshipped Christ. Would you care to give specific examples of where people said "in Christ's name, I hate..." or because I love Christ, I hate....?

Yet, when it comes to the crimes of islamic extremists, you remain silent. Are you afraid to state the truth? Do you think by holding up the peaceful spiritual people of islam, that somehow that will make those that KILL & HURT "in the name of islam (or the prophet, that is unlike any other prophet, except maybe Joseph Smith) will simply stop the violence?

It is like you are saying, this is a drug infested neighborhood, but there are good people that live here (in fear of their lives and property), and we should just focus on them, not deal with the problem of criminal behavior. How long would it be before the neighborhood was destroyed, and the criminal element would "spread" to other neighborhoods that did not have that problem, previously?

Can you demonstrate "where" islam has "evolved"?

Islamic societies, not Islam.

Christianity hasn't "evolved." Christian society has evolved. 50 years ago the Christian South regarded black people as second class citizens. 100 years ago women were barely above the status of property to their husbands in this country. But America has evolved, as have most Islamic countries. Just not as much as us.

Great answer on"Christianity", now will you answer the one about islam (society)?

Throughout most of the Islamic world, societies are more progressive and tolerant than they were 50, 100, 200 years ago, as are Christian societies. The difference is that the trajectory of evolution has trailed that of Christian societies. But you can say the same thing of African societies compared to Western societies, regardless of religion.

Christ died for our sins. When He did, He started a "new covenant" where men could be forgiven for their sins, and those sins would not be carried over to the next generation, and so on, and so on....

Christ spoke of the world before He would come again. He said that evil would appear to be taking over all civilization, before he returned to fight evil, again. People are given choices: they can search for the Lord, or they can give in to evil. It is a decision the Lord left to us. We were given the ability to reason as His gift. Now each of us must choose.

I find it amusing that your statement blames "Christians" for all the problems in the world while ignoring the regimes and governments that rejected "Christianity", and killed MILLIONS of their own peoples, and those that worshipped Christ. Would you care to give specific examples of where people said "in Christ's name, I hate..." or because I love Christ, I hate....?

Yet, when it comes to the crimes of islamic extremists, you remain silent. Are you afraid to state the truth? Do you think by holding up the peaceful spiritual people of islam, that somehow that will make those that KILL & HURT "in the name of islam (or the prophet, that is unlike any other prophet, except maybe Joseph Smith) will simply stop the violence?

It is like you are saying, this is a drug infested neighborhood, but there are good people that live here (in fear of their lives and property), and we should just focus on them, not deal with the problem of criminal behavior. How long would it be before the neighborhood was destroyed, and the criminal element would "spread" to other neighborhoods that did not have that problem, previously?

I do not believe in any religion for I am a follower of Christ that did not create a religion, but a movement, and those that will allow me, I try to love them as myself, for I am smart enough to obey that one commandment without going to church, as loving Love who is God for God is Love that for me is a given. I don't know why you are so protective of your religion, could it be that most religions do not live up to their promises. Don't worship Christ, follow him as his disciple. Far as any other references, that's you not me! I notice one thing, if you don't mind, that you express the same anger, hatred, and self-righteousness of most Christians for whether others do worse or less it doesn't excuse anyone!

PEACE & LOVE

Someone, please explain why Christians are the biggest haters in the world for they hate without cause! Why would anyone, much less a Christian, hate because of the color of ones skin? Why would a Christian country nuke a country twice with a peace plan on the table? Why would a Christian country even think of forever slaves? Why would Christians lynch folks as their 'sacred cross' burn? Why would Christians slaughter folks that wined them, dined them, give them women to then slaughter a kindly and hospitable host in their sleep? Why would a Christian country enter into more wars than any other country? Christ was a man of peace, not war, not hate, and he was not a liar as many Christians, and his only cruelty was performed upon him!

PEACE & LOVE

You're right, Sunni Man, Muslims are not the enemy. If they would allow themselves to be, they would be the prize.

But that only happens through Christ. As gently as I can ask, how did you lose that focus? How He has longed to gather us all as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings but you are not willing? Why?

I wanted to answer you sooner, but I couldn't get on the same page.

No, you did not do anything wrong and it was a coincidence; in-fact, I find your post very loving and quite charming.

To all proclaiming to be Christians, meaning a follower of Christ: If you do not love others as yourself, do to other and for others as you would have them do unto you, love your enemies and the least of us or you do not love Christ, and turn the other cheek rather than war, and if you do not forgive others, Christ will say: many will call my name and I will say: I know you not! Heaven is not a place, it's a state of bliss from love given and received! God is Love and Love is God for everything always equals itself! Go out and love!

Last edited:
To all proclaiming to be Christians, meaning a follower of Christ: If you do not love others as yourself, do to other and for others as you would have them do unto you, love your enemies and the least of us or you do not love Christ, and turn the other cheek rather than war, for if you do not forgive others Christ will say: many will call my name and I will say: I know you not, for Heaven is not a place, it's a state of bliss from love given and received! God is Love and Love is God for everything always equals itself, so go out and love!

PEACE & LOVE

To all proclaiming to be Christians, meaning a follower of Christ: If you do not love others as yourself, do to other and for others as you would have them do unto you, love your enemies and the least of us or you do not love Christ, and turn the other cheek rather than war, for if you do not forgive others Christ will say: many will call my name and I will say: I know you not, for Heaven is not a place, it's a state of bliss from love given and received! God is Love and Love is God for everything always equals itself, so go out and love!

PEACE & LOVE

So first you have to be in love with yourself? Then merrucans should love their enemies like Osama bin Laden? So if god is love and we all stop loving, we can make god go away?

Christ will not come back in the flesh for he doesn't have to, as we are just dying to go to him! Satan is one's own evil mind, words, and deeds; otherwise we are either controlled by Satan or God; either case we are not in control; therefore, not responsible. I want to be in charge, in control of my destiny to be responsible for my decisions and behavior! Again, if we live with love in our hearts we can work it out to fill our lives with the bliss that is Heaven, and Heaven is not just bliss from one's own love, it also comes from the love of all as in party time! I just had a thought: many Christians are so grim that they can't associate a good time and pleasure with being Christians; that's why I used to enjoy Black Churches because they celebrate with joy, singing and dancing to about Love that is God as God is Love!

Christ will not come back in the flesh for he doesn't have to, as we are just dying to go to him! Satan is one's own evil mind, words, and deeds; otherwise we are either controlled by Satan or God; either case we are not in control; therefore, not responsible. I want to be in charge, in control of my destiny to be responsible for my decisions and behavior! Again, if we live with love in our hearts we can work it out to fill our lives with the bliss that is Heaven, and Heaven is not just bliss from one's own love, it also comes from the love of all as in party time! I just had a thought: many Christians are so grim that they can't associate a good time and pleasure with being Christians; that's why I used to enjoy Black Churches because they celebrate with joy, singing and dancing to about Love that is God as God is Love!

So jesus died to absolve everyone of their sins? So we can all sin as much as we want because jesus has already taken the rap for it? That's a pretty lame concept, no one has to take personal responsibility.
So if a merruccan christian has love in his heart, why does he need a gun?
So why'd you leave the black church? Too much sweatin' goin' on?

Forum List

Back