Muhammed vs. Jesus

Let me see :doubt: You seem to be a little confused. Or, maybe you just haven't read anything that really supports what you have said. Hmmm.

Smartt, you can't support what you say other than from a book written a minimum of 350 years after the facts. In other words, the bible isn't facts, it's parables, myths and wishful thinking, and I dare you or anyone to prove otherwise.

You would not come close to entertaining anything that would be called proof in the Bible. However, it is being proven to be reliable almost on a daily basis.

Sorry that you don't want to see that.

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

Give me a few examples of what you'd call "proof", I'd be interested to know what constitutes proof to anyone about anything in the bible, and I'm not talking about "oh, that city actually existed" or simple shit like that, I'm talking about the big events: stone tablets/burning bush, the ark, parting of the sea, turning to a pillar of salt... the big stuff. :popcorn:

Sunni, :eusa_doh: just wanted to see which douchebag would bite, lol.

Smartt, you can't support what you say other than from a book written a minimum of 350 years after the facts. In other words, the bible isn't facts, it's parables, myths and wishful thinking, and I dare you or anyone to prove otherwise.

You would not come close to entertaining anything that would be called proof in the Bible. However, it is being proven to be reliable almost on a daily basis.

Give me a few examples of what you'd call "proof", I'd be interested to know what constitutes proof to anyone about anything in the bible, and I'm not talking about "oh, that city actually existed" or simple shit like that, I'm talking about the big events: stone tablets/burning bush, the ark, parting of the sea, turning to a pillar of salt... the big stuff. :popcorn:

I can't prove anything in the bible. Can you prove you have a brain? Did you ever see it? Prove you have a brain.

I can't prove anything in the bible.
Jack Fate you are one pathetic excuse for a so called christian.

There are many things that can be proven in the Bible.

Egypt, Syria, Jerusalem, and many other places talked about in the Bible still exist today. :doubt:

You're confused again. Follow the thread. He specifically asked that places not be included. He was asking proof for miracles. That is something no one can prove.

I can't prove anything in the bible. Can you prove you have a brain? Did you ever see it? Prove you have a brain.

Prove I have a brain? Why? you know a lot of human lifeforms that can surf the internet and type without one? :lol:
Or are you just not sure if YOU have a brain. I'll tell you: yes you do (it might not be too developed, but you do, honest).

Prove I have a brain? Why? you know a lot of human lifeforms that can surf the internet and type without one? :lol:
Or are you just not sure if YOU have a brain. I'll tell you: yes you do (it might not be too developed, but you do, honest).

That doesn't prove you have a brain. You may be a robot. Prove you have a brain.

"I have been made victorious with terror" --Prophet Muhammad (AD 570-632)

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. --Jesus (Eternal)

"I have been made victorious with terror" --Prophet Muhammad (AD 570-632)

Could please tell us when and where this quote was allegedly made?

CRCC: Center For Muslim-Jewish Engagement: Resources: Religious Texts

Comparative Index to Islam : TERROR

That was a statement given during a time of war. In any war you want the enemy to fear you. Whether it's Gen. Eisenhower during WWII or Gen. Sherman in the Civil War. To strike fear and terror in the hearts of your enemy is half the battle.

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).

Last edited:
Here's something for you to think about.

Christians do not follow the OT laws. A lot of bad things happened in the OT, but how does that translate to what is happening today? Christians are not responsible for what happened thousands of years ago and they certainly are not living under OT laws and rituals.

Well, first of all, that's not entirely true. As I mentioned, in Uganda, the Christian government wants to put homosexuals to death, which comes right out of the Old Testament. Now, you might think "Its just Uganda, and it doesn't represent all Christianity," to which the retort would be "You are selectively dismissing a minority within Christianity as being representative of the entire religion but you are applying a double standard by arguing that a minority within Islam is representative of the entire religion." That is why I am saying you exhibiting confirmation bias and your argument is hypocritical.

Now that we have that cleared up, how do you accout for the barbaric inhumane terrorism that is happening today in the name of Allah all over the planet?

I agree that elements of Islam are barbaric. And that minority within Islam is much much larger than the Christian minority represented by the Ugandans above. The answer to your question is that all religions evolve within their societies. That's why we don't stone adulterers anymore, like we used to, whereas they still do in places like Iran. Our society has evolved to place human rights above religious edicts in the West whereas they still have not to the same degree in much of the Middle East. The reasons for this are vast and complex, far beyond the scope of anything here. But the West has evolved into a more compassionate and humane society than the Middle East, and religion has played only a minor role in this evolution.

Can you demonstrate "where" islam has "evolved"?

Ever been in a NY taxi ? They gave up Camels and majick carpets years ago.

Islamic societies, not Islam.

Christianity hasn't "evolved." Christian society has evolved. 50 years ago the Christian South regarded black people as second class citizens. 100 years ago women were barely above the status of property to their husbands in this country. But America has evolved, as have most Islamic countries. Just not as much as us.

Christianity hasn't "evolved." Christian society has evolved. 50 years ago the Christian South regarded black people as second class citizens. 100 years ago women were barely above the status of property to their husbands in this country. But America has evolved, as have most Islamic countries. Just not as much as us.

But, where have Christians "evolved" away from what God said?

Where have Muslim "extremists" evolved away from what Mohammad said Allah said?

I don't think either one has.

I thought about writing "Christian Extremists" but that would be someone who takes God's words seriously. That describes all Christians.

Except for the pretenders.

I don't believe that "evolved" is the correct word to use.

It's more like Christians have "abandoned" what God said. :doubt:

I don't believe that "evolved" is the correct word to use.

It's more like Christians have "abandoned" what God said. :doubt:

yeeeeeeeeeeah, some, but then, are they Christians? or....moderate/lukewarm Christians?

Only God knows. Because He knows our hearts.

That's one thing we have in common, Sunniman, there is this big push to strip all faith from all religions. Indoctrinating our kids to be humanists, that's NOT religious freedom.

That's one thing we have in common, Sunniman, there is this big push to strip all faith from all religions. Indoctrinating our kids to be humanists, that's NOT religious freedom.
I agree with you on that point JenT.

I was a Christian for many years and am well aware of how Christians and Christianity is attacked; especially in the media.

Any time you see a Christian in the movies or TV show. They are either totally goofy or are a psycho killer.

Humanists and secularists hate Christianity and those of faith.

I wish Christians would wake up and se that Islam and Muslims are not the real enemy. We have many things we could work on together. Muslims are Pro Life, Pro Family Values, and strongly anti Gay marriage.

Forum List

Back