Muhammed vs. Jesus

To all proclaiming to be Christians, meaning a follower of Christ: If you do not love others as yourself, do to other and for others as you would have them do unto you, love your enemies and the least of us or you do not love Christ, and turn the other cheek rather than war, for if you do not forgive others Christ will say: many will call my name and I will say: I know you not, for Heaven is not a place, it's a state of bliss from love given and received! God is Love and Love is God for everything always equals itself, so go out and love!

PEACE & LOVE

So first you have to be in love with yourself? Then merrucans should love their enemies like Osama bin Laden? So if god is love and we all stop loving, we can make god go away?

You can never kill love for too many folks love Love! If one do not love themselves then it is impossible to love others for they are mired in gloom and doom. Since we all hate someone or something, first we must find out why a person hate before we can make judgments, as many hate for stupid stuff like the color of ones skin!

PEACE & LOVE!

To all proclaiming to be Christians, meaning a follower of Christ: If you do not love others as yourself, do to other and for others as you would have them do unto you, love your enemies and the least of us or you do not love Christ, and turn the other cheek rather than war, for if you do not forgive others Christ will say: many will call my name and I will say: I know you not, for Heaven is not a place, it's a state of bliss from love given and received! God is Love and Love is God for everything always equals itself, so go out and love!

PEACE & LOVE

So first you have to be in love with yourself? Then merrucans should love their enemies like Osama bin Laden? So if god is love and we all stop loving, we can make god go away?

You can never kill love for too many folks love Love! If one does not love themselves then it is impossible to love others for they are mired in gloom and doom. Since we all hate someone or something, first we must find out why a person hate before we can make judgments, as many hate for stupid stuff like the color of ones skin!

PEACE & LOVE!

The dying words of Muhammed

"May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of the prophets." Bukhari, Vol. 1, #427

The dying words of Jesus

Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.... -Luke 23:34

As a Muslim , what Prophet Mohamad peace be upon him said is happened I mean of that buildings on graves and your worship of Jesus though He Peace be upon him was just a man like Mohamad , Ibraham and Noah peace be upon them

but what prophet Mohamad PBUH said is definite , that is to say he [PBUH] meant those who worship graves or statues !
But what did Jesus [PBUH] meant by his general words ?

it's your turn to answer now !

Last edited:
There is no difference between Muhammad and Jesus. No difference between Gospel and Koran.

There is difference between Trinity and Sunnah. Christianity is Trinity and Islam is Sunnah.

It has nothing to do with the scriptures. Just religious dogma that emerged centuries after the scriptures.

"May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of the prophets." Bukhari, Vol. 1, #427

The dying words of Jesus

Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.... -Luke 23:34

As a Muslim , what Prophet Mohamad peace be upon him said is happened I mean of that buildings on graves and your worship of Jesus though He Peace be upon him was just a man like Mohamad , Ibraham and Noah peace be upon them

but what prophet Mohamad PBUH said is definite , that is to say he [PBUH] meant those who worship graves or statues !

Mohammad killed those who did not convert and more have been slaughtered following Mohammad than any other murderer on earth.

Jesus took on the sins of the world and died in our place that we could be reconciled to Him.

How can you compare to two? Jesus Christ is the only begotten son of God, God in the flesh come down. What did Mohammad do? Did he prophesy? Did any of his prophesies come true?

But I believe Mohammad and Islam was prophesied about through Ishmael:

11The angel of the LORD said to her further,
"Behold, you are with child,
And you will bear a son;
And you shall call his name Ishmael,
Because the LORD has given heed to your affliction.
12"He will be a wild donkey of a man,
His hand will be against everyone,
And everyone's hand will be against him;
And he will live to the east of all his brothers."

And you will bear a son;
Typical bigotry of the Old Testament (Torah)

Those verses were written by Jews.

Who hated anyone that wasn't Jewish. :doubt:

And you will bear a son;

No, they just rejected Mohammad as a prophet from God. Again, what has Mohammad ever prophesied that came true?

The Christians were not falling for it either.

But to slaughter NATIONS because of that rejection is just not right.

To compel occupied people by abuse if they reject Allah as God is not right either.

To sacrifice your own life to pay for your and my sins that we can be reconciled to God...that's miraculous.

To take that freedom of choice and choose to pervert the world under the name of freedom is also not right. To inflict those perversion on our children in public school is even worse.

So where are we?

In serious danger. Because God will not suffer the children be dragged into darkness for long.

Jesus = Son of God
Jesus = Savior
Jesus = Love
Jesus= Truth

Mohammad = Mortal (now burning in hell), Liar, Murderer, Hate, Sexual Immorality, Nothing more that someone that a bunch of ignorant fools follow to commit more murder.

If Christ died for our sins then Christ died for nothing! The world is more cruel; we kill more folks at a time and we do. We created forever slaves, nuclear warfare, exterminated hundred of millions folks around the world, as Christians are the greatest haters in the world, and millions of Christians are silent.

Christ died for our sins. When He did, He started a "new covenant" where men could be forgiven for their sins, and those sins would not be carried over to the next generation, and so on, and so on....

Christ spoke of the world before He would come again. He said that evil would appear to be taking over all civilization, before he returned to fight evil, again. People are given choices: they can search for the Lord, or they can give in to evil. It is a decision the Lord left to us. We were given the ability to reason as His gift. Now each of us must choose.

I find it amusing that your statement blames "Christians" for all the problems in the world while ignoring the regimes and governments that rejected "Christianity", and killed MILLIONS of their own peoples, and those that worshipped Christ. Would you care to give specific examples of where people said "in Christ's name, I hate..." or because I love Christ, I hate....?

Yet, when it comes to the crimes of islamic extremists, you remain silent. Are you afraid to state the truth? Do you think by holding up the peaceful spiritual people of islam, that somehow that will make those that KILL & HURT "in the name of islam (or the prophet, that is unlike any other prophet, except maybe Joseph Smith) will simply stop the violence?

It is like you are saying, this is a drug infested neighborhood, but there are good people that live here (in fear of their lives and property), and we should just focus on them, not deal with the problem of criminal behavior. How long would it be before the neighborhood was destroyed, and the criminal element would "spread" to other neighborhoods that did not have that problem, previously?

I do not believe in any religion for I am a follower of Christ that did not create a religion, but a movement, and those that will allow me, I try to love them as myself, for I am smart enough to obey that one commandment without going to church, as loving Love who is God for God is Love that for me is a given. I don't know why you are so protective of your religion, could it be that most religions do not live up to their promises. Don't worship Christ, follow him as his disciple. Far as any other references, that's you not me! I notice one thing, if you don't mind, that you express the same anger, hatred, and self-righteousness of most Christians for whether others do worse or less it doesn't excuse anyone!

PEACE & LOVE

Care to show those examples for your statement "express the same anger, hatred, and self-righteousness"? Is this just the typical, you won't answer the question, so you choose to accuse?

The dying words of Jesus

If... that was the case, what do you think Mohammed would be saying about people building mosques because Mohammed was here or those that worship him by going to Mecca and walk in circles to show their adoration of the "prophet"? Isn't that like the kettle calling the pot, black?

And you will bear a son;

Except, the false religion of Islam stole Judaism, from its scripture to its prophets to its patriarchs.

Your fake prophet was an illiterate indigent gangster pedophile his own people in MEcca threw out on his ass.

Your dumbass allah was a pagan moon god and today you still worship a stupid rock.

Muslims are so unintelligent, they believe the bullshit that Abraham was a Muslim even though Abraham lived over 2500 years BEFORE Islam was even invented.

Go commit jihad, moron, and be with your 72 houris

Last edited:

The dying words of Jesus

Mohammad killed those who did not convert and more have been slaughtered following Mohammad than any other murderer on earth.

Jesus took on the sins of the world and died in our place that we could be reconciled to Him.

How can you compare to two? Jesus Christ is the only begotten son of God, God in the flesh come down. What did Mohammad do? Did he prophesy? Did any of his prophesies come true?

And you will bear a son;

Ishmael was an illegitimate bastard born to Abraham's servant Hagar. Isaac was Abraham's legitimate son.

Everything in Islam is illegitimate, including its false god, false prophet and false scripture

Alexis de Toqueville...
Istudied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books[/ame]

That was said on his (SAWS) deathbed among many other things. They were not his "dying words," which had nothing to do with Christianity or Judaism.

You lie like a good Muslim [taqiyya].

Muhammad's deathbed curse stated only Islam could be permitted in Arabia.

For this reason, Saudi Arabia denies the infidel citizenship and entry to Mecca and Medina

Muhammadan, you get points for taqiyya

Ishmael was an illegitimate bastard born to Abraham's servant Hagar. Isaac was Abraham's legitimate son.
The Torah says that Hagar was Abraham's legitimate wife.

Genesis 1:3 So after Abram had been living in Canaan ten years, Sarai his wife took her Egyptian slave Hagar and gave her to her husband to be his wife. 4 He slept with Hagar, and she conceived.

Genesis 1:3 So after Abram had been living in Canaan ten years, Sarai his wife took her Egyptian slave Hagar and gave her to her husband to be his wife. 4 He slept with Hagar, and she conceived.

Ishmael was not the Promise. Isaac was the promise. God was not starting a new religion with Ishmael. That's where you get deceived. You're not following the true living God.

Ishmael was not the Promise. Isaac was the promise. God was not starting a new religion with Ishmael. That's where you get deceived. You're not following the true living God.

Hagar was never Abraham's wife. Hagar was merely a servant. Only Sarah was Abraham's wife.

Now, you know

Muhammadan, Abraham was not Muslim. Abraham lived over 2500 years before the pedophile Muhammad was even hatched.

Don't steal Jewish patriarch, Muhammadan thief

Hagar was never Abraham's wife. Hagar was merely a servant. Only Sarah was Abraham's wife.

Now, you know
So you are saying that the Torah (Old Testament) is wrong??

Genesis 1:3 So after Abram had been living in Canaan ten years, Sarai his wife took her Egyptian slave Hagar and gave her to her husband to be his wife.

Forum List

Back