MSNBC: Your Kids Don't Belong To You, They Belong To The Community

Your community has taken responsibility for your kids. We provide a free education, a safe environment, health services, sports, recreation

Every community values it's children, they are our future

Why are conservatives outraged?
Spoken like a true libtard commie pos!

I have "the right" to opine on whatever the fuck I want, thank you very much.

And from my view, the compulsive need to be outraged all the time is "disturbing".

Oh hey, by all means, comment on stuff you know nothing about. You are entitled to your opinion, but not your own facts. You suggesting people should not be outraged at the suggestion that our children belong to the "community" is pretty lame. Until you have children of your own, or have had any experience in dealing with them, you can't honestly sit there and think you know what you're talking about.

Sigh, I find this need to be so nonchalant over everything to be just as disturbing.

I can guarantee you that I still would find nothing outrageous about that video, even if I did have kids.

Then fine, you wont have a problem if the government decides to take your child away...you're sick.

Parents pay taxes for all that shit, dipstick. The so-called community (government) shouldn't be providing any of it.

What parents pay does not come close to what it costs to educate their children. It is a community investment in it's future

My community pays for great school facilities, recreation, playgrounds, bike trails, police protection.....all for OUR children

Must suck being you

Parents are robbed and forced to pay for "education" services that do more harm than good for their children. You have to be insane to send your child to a public school.

Agreed. You could spend one hour each night tutoring your kids and they would learn more than they learn in government schools, and they wouldn't be subjected to all the brainwashing.

Parents pay taxes for all that shit, dipstick. The so-called community (government) shouldn't be providing any of it.

What parents pay does not come close to what it costs to educate their children. It is a community investment in it's future

My community pays for great school facilities, recreation, playgrounds, bike trails, police protection.....all for OUR children

Must suck being you

Parents are robbed and forced to pay for "education" services that do more harm than good for their children. You have to be insane to send your child to a public school.

I did quite well with a public school education, so did my children.

I am sorry your community does such a poor job in educating your children. Must be a red state

Oh hey, by all means, comment on stuff you know nothing about. You are entitled to your opinion, but not your own facts. You suggesting people should not be outraged at the suggestion that our children belong to the "community" is pretty lame. Until you have children of your own, or have had any experience in dealing with them, you can't honestly sit there and think you know what you're talking about.

Sigh, I find this need to be so nonchalant over everything to be just as disturbing.

I can guarantee you that I still would find nothing outrageous about that video, even if I did have kids.

Then fine, you wont have a problem if the government decides to take your child away...you're sick.

How do you jump from not being outraged at the video to being ok with the government taking my kids?

We have volunteered to have them take part in those services; however, with this mindset they are talking about, it would be compulsory, not voluntary. That is the outrage.

Also, here's the flame thread for Right Winger and Doctor:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...r-exposes-his-communist-side.html#post7058927

I don't know what kind of shit hole community you live in but my community takes care of its children and is proud of them. We invest in our schools, recreational facilities, libraries, police protection. When our sports teams do well, the whole community celibrates. When a child is successful, the whole community is proud

God, it must suck to be a conservative

It must suck having the reading comprehension of a 3 year old. Raising children can be a collective effort, but to say to a parent or parent(s) that their children do not belong to them and only to the community is outrageous.

And if Liberals value children so much, why are the majority of them Pro-Choice?

As usual, conservatives have difficulties with intent and context

Gubmints trying to take my kids!

How do you jump from not being outraged at the video to being ok with the government taking my kids?

If the kids belong to the community, than the community has exclusive rights to take away those kids.

OMG, Mr. John Doe is a registered gun owner, we must take our kids away from him!

Last edited:

Must suck being you

I did quite well with a public school education, so did my children.

I am sorry your community does such a poor job in educating your children. Must be a red state

I'm sorry that you cared so little for your children that you palmed your responsibility off on the state. My chldren did very well without it.

Must suck being you

Bullshit. Considering that the pace of growth of school administration dwarfs that of the increase in the student population, increased school spending is not an investment...it's welfare for public school union members.

A new report from The Friedman Foundation for Educational Choice has detailed an alarming trend in education hiring: the number of new teacher and administrators hired between the years of 1950 and 2009 dramatically outpaced the growth in the number of students, as the student population increased by 96% while full-time school employees grew 386%.

By analyzing the data from the U.S. Department of Education, author Benjamin Scafidi concluded that while schools now educate roughly double then number of students they did in the 1950s, the number of administrators hired to oversee their instruction grew by more than 700%. Furthermore, while districts are spending more money than they ever did on non-teaching personnel, they are gaining hardly any benefits from the money. Standardized test scores and graduation rates haven’t gone up anywhere near an equivalent rate....

Report: Growth in Hiring Grossly Outpaces Student Enrollment

If it were Investment, we wouldn't have the rampant illiteracy that plagues so many students today. Public school are babysitting factories which indoctrinate students to accept a dependency role in the progressive state.

Which has nothing to do with what I posted.....

If the kids belong to the community, than the community has exclusive rights to take away those kids.

OMG, Mr. John Doe is a registered gun owner, we must take our kids away from him!

Your community can take both your kids and your guns away if you abuse either. It can even take YOU away

Your community can take both your kids and your guns away if you abuse either. It can even take YOU away

Are you saying that being a registered gun owner implies I'm going to abuse my kids?

You are aware that a lack of outrage doesn't imply support, right?

The fact that I am not "outraged" by the comments made in the video does NOT imply that I agree with her comments.

It's also pretty clear that you're assigning a literal meaning to her comments that she didn't intend herself.

I'm playing on your attitude that you aren't outraged by such a thing happening. I didn't switch anything. I assume you won't have a problem if the government DOES take your kids away from you.

All you will say is

"I am struggling to be outraged by this"

Are you saying that being a registered gun owner implies I'm going to abuse my kids?

Reading comprehension is still a problem I see. Look up the word either

Your community has taken responsibility for your kids. We provide a free education, a safe environment, health services, sports, recreation

Really? We don't pay taxes for all those things? It is really free? I guess I should write the county and tell them I don't owe taxes for education cause it is free, right?

Your kids are not the property of the community. No One in the community pays to cloth them house them or feed them, nor does the Government, except for those pesky welfare types. As for discipline it seems we have to not discipline our kids so that people like you won't complain when we might hurt their feelings, BUT I bet you complain when those kids rob and murder don't you?

Really? We don't pay taxes for all those things? It is really free? I guess I should write the county and tell them I don't owe taxes for education cause it is free, right?

Your kids are not the property of the community. No One in the community pays to cloth them house them or feed them, nor does the Government, except for those pesky welfare types. As for discipline it seems we have to not discipline our kids so that people like you won't complain when we might hurt their feelings, BUT I bet you complain when those kids rob and murder don't you?

Communities value their children. In most communities, the largest public expense is it's school system. They also pay for baseball fields, soccer fields, bike trails, playgrounds, libraries.......all to nurture it's children

It is part of being a productive society

I'm playing on your attitude that you aren't outraged by such a thing happening.

Nothing has "happened" to get outraged about, other than a TV host saying a soundbite.

I didn't switch anything. I assume you won't have a problem if the government DOES take your kids away from you.
If you can "assume" that from what I've said, you're beyond my help.

All you will say is

"I am struggling to be outraged by this"
You guys have great imaginations.

Forum List

Back