MSNBC: Your Kids Don't Belong To You, They Belong To The Community

And they want to take our guns away?

That video was screaming every Marxist term in the book, she wasn't even trying to hide it.

We have never invested as much in public education as we should have, because we have always had a private notion of our children. [Sarcastic] 'Your kid is yours and totally your responsibility.'

We never had a collective notion that these are OUR children. So part of it is that we have to break through our private idea that kids belong to their parents, or that kids belong to their families.

We must recognize that kids belong to the WHOLE COMMUNITY; once it is everyone's responsibilty, and not just the household, we start making better investments.

Last edited:
Your home doesn't belong to you...

Your business doesn't belong to you...

Your land doesn't belong to you...

Your property doesn't belong to you...

Why should your children be any different? Your betters in government will decide what is best for you.

Be grateful to it.

Last edited:
I like the one with the MSNBC host convincing a little girl that marriage between a man and a man and a woman with a women is just fine.

I can't figure out why I should be outraged at that video...

You aren't outraged that someone else is telling you that your kids shouldn't belong to you, or you at least shouldn't think like that?

I don't have any kids, but if I did, I wouldn't consider them to "belong" to anyone.

Children aren't property.

I typed up the 30 second transcript of what she said:

We have never invested as much in public education as we should have, because we have always had a private notion of our children. [Sarcastic] 'Your kid is yours and totally your responsibility.'

We never had a collective notion that these are OUR children. So part of it is that we have to break through our private idea that kids belong to their parents, or that kids belong to their families.

We must recognize that kids belong to the WHOLE COMMUNITY; once it is everyone's responsibilty, and not just the household, we start making better investments.

I typed up the 30 second transcript of what she said:

I'm aware of what she said. Still not outraged.

I don't have any kids, but if I did, I wouldn't consider them to "belong" to anyone.

Then this should OUTRAGE you, because she said that they belong to the Community!

Did you just say that they shouldn't' belong to anyone, even the community?

CAUGHT RED HANDED!

The color is Communism is Red, lolol, Red-Handed!

-----------------------
Edit, everyone call this stooge out, WE GOT HIM! RED HANDED BOY!

I need to screen shot this so he can't edit/delete his posts

Time to start another Flame Thread in the taunting zone!

Last edited:
Your community has taken responsibility for your kids. We provide a free education, a safe environment, health services, sports, recreation

Every community values it's children, they are our future

Why are conservatives outraged?

Last edited:

Then this should OUTRAGE you, because she said that they belong to the Community!
Why should I be OUTRAGED that someone on TV disagrees with me?

Did you just say that they shouldn't' belong to anyone, even the community?
No, I certainly didn't. I said that I wouldn't consider my children as belongings. I said nothing about what "should" or "shouldn't" be.

CAUGHT RED HANDED!

-----------------------
Edit, everyone call this stooge out, WE GOT HIM! RED HANDED BOY!

Dude, we're not in Kindergarten anymore. You look like an idiot.

You aren't outraged that someone else is telling you that your kids shouldn't belong to you, or you at least shouldn't think like that?

Then by what right do you have to opine on the subject? They belong to those who brought them into this world, unless the parents do something that warrants their seizure.

But the fact that you aren't disturbed by this is... disturbing.

Your community has taken responsibility for your kids. We provide a free education, a safe environment, health services, sports, recreation

Every community values it's children, they are our future

Why are conservatives outraged?

We have volunteered to have them take part in those services; however, with this mindset they are talking about, it would be compulsory, not voluntary. That is the outrage.

Also, here's the flame thread for Right Winger and Doctor:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...r-exposes-his-communist-side.html#post7058927

Last edited:

Forum List

Back