mrs obama.

You can't be that ignorant of America's racial history....can you? BTW, if my memory serves me correctly, it was white people calling Dubya a chimp.

It was liberals, Don't know if they were black or white. What I do know is that they were wrong. Just like they were wrong in their racist attacks and portrayls of Condoleeza Rice, and Colin Powell. You hypocrites just ooze racism.

Maybe I missed something...

Where were racist attacks directed at Condy Rice and Colin Powell?
Go to this site
Alas, a blog Blog Archive Racist cartoons of Condoleezza Rice?

Selective equality by the left again

I choose to have the equal treatment irregardless of race... and irregardless of the derogatory term...

Again... do I think this guy was stupid as hell and that it was derogatory?? Yep... Just as it was just as derogatory when people used the same thing against Bush

Yep! that pretty much sums it up. when liberals do it is not only condoned but justifiable. but when "white Republicans" do it, Katy bar the door. Dem liberals just demand R E S P E C T. they donna give none but they demand it.

It was liberals, Don't know if they were black or white. What I do know is that they were wrong. Just like they were wrong in their racist attacks and portrayls of Condoleeza Rice, and Colin Powell. You hypocrites just ooze racism.

Go to this site

why bother Miester? anybody stooopid enough to have missed that deserves to stay in the dark. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You can't be that ignorant of America's racial history....can you? BTW, if my memory serves me correctly, it was white people calling Dubya a chimp.

There WERE some liberal bloggers using the 'Uncle Tom' argument against Powell in the early part of the decade.

Go to this site

why bother Miester? anybody stooopid enough to have missed that deserves to stay in the dark. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dude! Comparatively speaking, those are 'walks in the part' compared to what the wingnuts spew out there.

And if you look at the first one, I'd say that's more sexist than racist. The second one isn't racist at all and the third can only be racist if you really stretch your definitions. The wingnuts want to compare those to calling people the N-word, comparing a black woman to a monkey.....sorry guys, they just do match up.

Last edited:
Agreed that this guy should have known better

And also agreed on the hypocritical nature of the calling this 'racism'... if comparing a person a monkey is OK for one, it is OK for all.. .if it is not OK for one, it is not OK for all... the lefties on here want their cake and to eat it too

Look, here's the thing.

If someone called a white guy a "******", they wouldn't really be insulted, just confused.

But if you call a black guy a "******", they're going to be pissed off, and justifiably.

Now, since the term "Monkey" has a long history of being used as a racial slur, like "******", it's pretty easy to see how it's not nearly as insulting to George Bush as it is to Michelle Obama.

That is a stupid post. To say it is okay forone but not another is elitist

Dude! Comparatively speaking, those are 'walks in the part' compared to what the wingnuts spew out there.

And if you look at the first one, I'd say that's more sexist than racist. The second one isn't racist at all and the third can only be racist if you really stretch your definitions. The wingnuts want to compare those to calling people the N-word, comparing a black woman to a monkey.....sorry guys, they just do match up.

I'm not a racist, and I don't condone it at any level. What bothers me is that there is reverse discrimination, and no one calls the African Americans on that. Does that bother you at all?

so you have a sliding scale on racism? I thought racism is kinda like, "in for an inch, in for a mile"

There is a sliding scale for everything human........or did you not know that? In the world of racism, some things are definitely worse than others. Or are you trying to live in a world where you see everything in crisp blacks and whites.

I'm not a racist, and I don't condone it at any level. What bothers me is that there is reverse discrimination, and no one calls the African Americans on that. Does that bother you at all?

There is no reverse discrimination. There are racist black people. But know one has set up a system that denies white people participation based on their race.

Agreed that this guy should have known better

And also agreed on the hypocritical nature of the calling this 'racism'... if comparing a person a monkey is OK for one, it is OK for all.. .if it is not OK for one, it is not OK for all... the lefties on here want their cake and to eat it too

Look, here's the thing.

If someone called a white guy a "******", they wouldn't really be insulted, just confused.

But if you call a black guy a "******", they're going to be pissed off, and justifiably.

Now, since the term "Monkey" has a long history of being used as a racial slur, like "******", it's pretty easy to see how it's not nearly as insulting to George Bush as it is to Michelle Obama.

nope, it's racist.

so you have a sliding scale on racism? I thought racism is kinda like, "in for an inch, in for a mile"

There is a sliding scale for everything human........or did you not know that? In the world of racism, some things are definitely worse than others. Or are you trying to live in a world where you see everything in crisp blacks and whites.

When I consider racism, I play my cards pretty tight, regardless. Obviously you don't, too bad for you.

clearly beowolfe does,

condones calling a white person a chimp because they think "he is stupid" but it's not okay at all to call a black person a chimp "cause he is stupid" no other way around it, they are hypocrites of the highest order. reverse racists.

There is no reverse discrimination. There are racist black people. But know one has set up a system that denies white people participation based on their race.

What galaxy do you live in? :cuckoo:

clearly beowolfe does,

condones calling a white person a chimp because they think "he is stupid" but it's not okay at all to call a black person a chimp "cause he is stupid" no other way around it, they are hypocrites of the highest order. reverse racists.

Seems Beowolfe has two entirely different definitions to chimp, one is "stupid", and the other is "racist". What I don't understand is why is there two different meanings with him when a person is talking about the same thing with two presidents? That just doesn't wash with me and it certainly can't pass the litmus test.

Only if you don't understand the meaning of the word racism, at all.

Here, allow me:

rac·ism   [rey-siz-uhm]
–noun
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

Now, the way definition 1 works is by applying stereotypes of undesirable attributes to one race or another.

Such as a racial similarity to monkeys.

When such similarities are institutionalized on a large scale, such labels often become very offensive to the people they apply to.

Thus, if you walked up to a white man in Florida and called him a "little monkey", he'd probably stare at you like you had two heads...

But if you said that to a black man in the South Bronx, you'd be lucky to walk away with the head you have.

clearly beowolfe does,

If the person said, specifically, "She is stupid as a chimp", that would not be racism.

However, that was not the case, was it?

I don't believe this is true. Black people just don't have enough general power to create a system of institutionalized reverse discrimination.

However, Spike Lee is a good example of someone who uses reverse discrimination all the time.

Forum List

Back