mrs obama.

so basically what you have just said is it is A okay to call a white man a chimp in an effort to "incicate they thought of his mental capacity" but when it was done to blacks,, its was racist? So white people can have their mental capacity compared to chimps but black people cannot? You are a dammed kool aid drinking fool.

Again, if the person accusing Michelle Obama of being "monkey-like" had specifically applied it to her intellect only, as in "she is as dumb as a monkey", then that would not be racism.

In Bush's case, there is no implication of racial inferiority to be made by the term "monkey", so it is assumed that one is referring to his intellect without need for further explanation.

Selective equality by the left again

I choose to have the equal treatment irregardless of race... and irregardless of the derogatory term...

Again... do I think this guy was stupid as hell and that it was derogatory?? Yep... Just as it was just as derogatory when people used the same thing against Bush

I agree both were derogatory and uncalled for.

However, both do not have the same social implications

Yes.. they do.. wrong is wrong... mistake is mistake... uncouth is uncouth

I'm not a racist, and I don't condone it at any level. What bothers me is that there is reverse discrimination, and no one calls the African Americans on that. Does that bother you at all?

There is no reverse discrimination. There are racist black people. But know one has set up a system that denies white people participation based on their race.

What galaxy do you live in? :cuckoo:

What system do you see in place that is denying basic human and economic rights to white people?

so you have a sliding scale on racism? I thought racism is kinda like, "in for an inch, in for a mile"

There is a sliding scale for everything human........or did you not know that? In the world of racism, some things are definitely worse than others. Or are you trying to live in a world where you see everything in crisp blacks and whites.

When I consider racism, I play my cards pretty tight, regardless. Obviously you don't, too bad for you.

You have that liberty.......you're white. I don't. If I played it as tightly as you think you do, you all would try to put me in the 'angry black man' box.

There is a sliding scale for everything human........or did you not know that? In the world of racism, some things are definitely worse than others. Or are you trying to live in a world where you see everything in crisp blacks and whites.

When I consider racism, I play my cards pretty tight, regardless. Obviously you don't, too bad for you.

You have that liberty.......you're white. I don't. If I played it as tightly as you think you do, you all would try to put me in the 'angry black man' box.

are you angry?

Maybe I missed something...

Where were racist attacks directed at Condy Rice and Colin Powell?
Go to this site
Alas, a blog Blog Archive Racist cartoons of Condoleezza Rice?

why bother Miester? anybody stooopid enough to have missed that deserves to stay in the dark. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Smiley faces do not constitute evidence Willow

Still looking for you to provide all those attacks on Condi Rice and Colin Powell. Meisters link had one that would be considered to be racist due to its choice of dialect. I still fail to see any widespread racial attacks against either one

Your black, i thought Beowolfe was white.

so basically what you have just said is it is A okay to call a white man a chimp in an effort to "incicate they thought of his mental capacity" but when it was done to blacks,, its was racist? So white people can have their mental capacity compared to chimps but black people cannot? You are a dammed kool aid drinking fool.

Again, if the person accusing Michelle Obama of being "monkey-like" had specifically applied it to her intellect only, as in "she is as dumb as a monkey", then that would not be racism.

In Bush's case, there is no implication of racial inferiority to be made by the term "monkey", so it is assumed that one is referring to his intellect without need for further explanation.

Agreed that it is in bad taste but.... did you compare te photos? Did you not see resemblence with her facial expression? It was a joke, a bad one, but still a joke. Racist? Who can tell? I don't know the guy. But agreeing with it being okay for one side to do it and not another is elitist! PERIOD!

9george-bush.jpg
Michelle_Obama.jpg
Chimp_email.jpg

Please, they both look like chimps. If you can't see it then you're blind. All's fair in ugly monkey faces. Actually, George looks more chimpy than Michelle.

Hey they used the same monkey for both pics, just reversed.

I just want to know why she made the monkey face, was it so she could start this trouble?

The joke was in bad taste but I don't think it rises to the level of racism.

Of course he is white.....so yeah, fuck it, HE'S A GOD DAMN RACIST!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

9george-bush.jpg
Michelle_Obama.jpg
Chimp_email.jpg

Please, they both look like chimps. If you can't see it then you're blind. All's fair in ugly monkey faces. Actually, George looks more chimpy than Michelle.

I suggest you go into work today and tell everyone that one of your black co-workers looks like a chimp.

When you are punished for it....just bring up the fact that people called George Bush a chimp.

I'm sure you will get off

9george-bush.jpg
Michelle_Obama.jpg
Chimp_email.jpg

I suggest you go into work today and tell everyone that one of your black co-workers looks like a chimp.

When you are punished for it....just bring up the fact that people called George Bush a chimp.

Racists do not work with Black people unless they are prison guards. They are all moonshiners who drive pick-em-up trucks and shotguns. Yee-fuckin-haw!!!!

Racism Test:
1) are you white?
2) are you a Conservative?
If you answered yes to either of these questions you are probably a racist.
If you answered yes to BOTH - you are a GOD DAMN RACIST!!!!

Racism Test:
1) are you white?
2) are you a Conservative?
3) Do you laugh at jokes that compare the first lady to a chimp?
If you answered yes to any of these questions you are probably a racist.
If you answered yes to ALL - you are a GOD DAMN RACIST!!!!

9george-bush.jpg
Michelle_Obama.jpg
Chimp_email.jpg

Do you think George's facial expression looks like the chimps?

Do you think Michelle's facial expression looks like the chimps?

Seriously, this is getting pretty ridiculous.

If you can't understand why calling a black person a chimp is racist, I'd suggest you do some reading of the history:Ota Benga - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now, it's not OK to call Bush a chimp. It's insulting - but white people were never locked up in zoos.

How bout no and we play fair on both sides. If it were about feelings, how do you think Mr. Bush felt? This racism thing is about handcuffing one side and calling it a fair fight.

Forum List

Back