Mrs. Bosnia Clinton is just like one of us.

Oh, please. These speech fees are nothing more than campaign contributions.

Except they are not... Many former high level politicians charge speech fees, why is Clinton guilty of anything...

And if she wanted undisclosed campaign contributions, there's super PAC from your local RW nutjobs...

This thing of the RWers criticizing Clinton for doing things that have been done for years and fully endorsed by RWers is a joke...

Again, Is this all you got, cause this is pretty pathetic.
Wow I think you get it. That's precisely what many of us have been saying. The repubs do these things and they're evil and bought by big money. The dems do it and it's all innocent. It seems that if you have any criticism of dems at all you are automatically a right wing racist. Personally I despise both parties. Neither is working for the people of this country.

Gee, this topic is really deep. "The Clintons are poopie-heads!"
I don't know about "poopie" heads but they certainly are the prototypical Machiavellian power freaks.
Was it the charity or their wish to raise their own taxes, dupe?
No it's things like 7 or 8 of her top ten political contributors are large financial firms. If she was a repub you'd be screaming about how she's in the pocket of wall street, but she has a d by her name so it's all good.
Look at her POLICY, dupe. Then look at Pub policy: Tax cuts for the rich and giant corps, hate against every minority, the poor and women...they don't want solutions, just dividing the populace and class war thievery.

Except they are not... Many former high level politicians charge speech fees, why is Clinton guilty of anything...

And if she wanted undisclosed campaign contributions, there's super PAC from your local RW nutjobs...

This thing of the RWers criticizing Clinton for doing things that have been done for years and fully endorsed by RWers is a joke...

Wow I think you get it. That's precisely what many of us have been saying. The repubs do these things and they're evil and bought by big money. The dems do it and it's all innocent. It seems that if you have any criticism of dems at all you are automatically a right wing racist. Personally I despise both parties. Neither is working for the people of this country.
Look at their POLICIES, dupe, not how much money they have DUHHHHH.

I don't know about "poopie" heads but they certainly are the prototypical Machiavellian power freaks.
No it's things like 7 or 8 of her top ten political contributors are large financial firms. If she was a repub you'd be screaming about how she's in the pocket of wall street, but she has a d by her name so it's all good.
POLICY, dupe. She wants to raise her own taxes and help the nonrich DUH. The opposite of GOP policy.

Leftist hypocrisy is spilling over again.

I don't recall saying she was guilty of anything when it comes to speeches. The amount of money politicians receive for speeches is meant to influence policy. Surely you must see that, can't you?

Look at her POLICY, dupe. Then look at Pub policy: Tax cuts for the rich and giant corps, hate against every minority, the poor and women...they don't want solutions, just dividing the populace and class war thievery.
And you believe she will actually go after the rich? Her buddies who are her largest contributors? Sorry I've seen this movie before. I may have been born at night but it wasn't last night. As far as corporate america, there are plenty of people on both sides of the aisle calling for tax reform and the closing of loopholes.

Hate against minorities, poor, and women, give me a break. I guess this is when I'm suppose to say that the dems like killing babies while keeping the poor and minorities dependent on govt handouts while importing more poor people.

Dividing the populace? You must be kidding. This from the party of race politics and class envy?

The dems and repubs are two sides of the same coin. They are both tied to big money. The only difference is that with the dems we get more bureaucrats.

This thing could get very interesting and an election cycle you might wish to leave your kids at home. Donald Trump is a bare-knuckled street fighter. He takes no prisoners. I just read, and something I had thought about before, that should both Donald and Hillary get their party's nominations, that Donald has lined up some of the women Bill Clinton has been accused of sexually abusing. The Donald plans to hit the campaign trail and trot these women out at his campaign events to tell their stories to the young women who were not around when Bill was on his sexual rampage. They will tell how Hillary tried to destroy them. Hillary has let herself in for a world of hurt.

And you believe she will actually go after the rich? Her buddies who are her largest contributors? Sorry I've seen this movie before. I may have been born at night but it wasn't last night. As far as corporate america, there are plenty of people on both sides of the aisle calling for tax reform and the closing of loopholes.

Hate against minorities, poor, and women, give me a break. I guess this is when I'm suppose to say that the dems like killing babies while keeping the poor and minorities dependent on govt handouts while importing more poor people.

Dividing the populace? You must be kidding. This from the party of race politics and class envy?

The dems and repubs are two sides of the same coin. They are both tied to big money. The only difference is that with the dems we get more bureaucrats.
Swallowing the Pubcrappe as always...Funny how the bureaucracy grows under Reagan and W, but not under Clinton and Obama, functional moron.

Swallowing the Pubcrappe as always...Funny how the bureaucracy grows under Reagan and W, but not under Clinton and Obama, functional moron.
Under clinton the number of contract workers working for the fed govt went up substantially. I guess putting those costs in a different category means it doesn't cost the tax payers more. Obama care alone gave us something like 11,000 new IRS agents and something along the lines of 135 new additions to the alphabet soup from hell. Two sides of the same coin.

Why wouldn't they want to... Her husband knew about fiscal responsibility and the GOP haven't a clue...

Do you think Wall St or Main St think Cruz knows anything about the economy with his asinine shutdown?

Also Wall St is in New York a place she was a Senator... It is not surprising that they want to donate to a person that is not looking for the next war to get into.

Why wouldn't they want to... Her husband knew about fiscal responsibility and the GOP haven't a clue...

Do you think Wall St or Main St think Cruz knows anything about the economy with his asinine shutdown?

Also Wall St is in New York a place she was a Senator... It is not surprising that they want to donate to a person that is not looking for the next war to get into.
Her husband knows squat about fiscal responsibility. He was the beneficiary of the dotcom economy. The only original idea he ever had involved an intern and a cigar. Presidents have a lot less influence on the economy than most give them credit or blame for.

I can't speak for wall street but down here on main street they're all viewed as idiots. Not one of them has ever been here or has the foggiest notion of what we face.

Not looking to get into a war, like say Libya? Besides wall street would love a war right now, open the govt spigot full bore.

2016-02-08T153140Z_2063068829_GF10000300886_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION-CLINTON.JPG

Except of course for owning to mansions and making millions doing actually nothing.
Come on now, it's not easy to go to Goldman Sachs and make promises. I'm sure she earned every penny.
Where they eating? Furrs, Denny?

I am thinking they are eating in front of a green screen. That way some cafeteria can be their background and they won't have to soil themselves by mingling with mere commoners.

Sigh, they are really ratcheting up the story. Soon they will say that the FBI is sending a sniper unit to take her out as she crosses the tarmac of some airport.

Then, wounded and bleeding she will rise up and conquor her attackers. Dawning the armor of Joan of Arc. That's hyperbole of what I think is going on. It will look as if she is guilty as hell then the FBI is going to say, sorry folks nothing to see here and the whole thing will be blamed on the VRWC. She will skate and probably come out smelling like roses at least as reported by the MSM. A real life Palpatine.

All I can ask is look at this picture and ask yourself..........why?

mp-hillarynh441.jpg

Forum List

Back