Mrs. Bosnia Clinton is just like one of us.

They probably haven't been that close since bill brought out the cigars.. oh wait NVMD

Why does Bill have right hand in possible crotch area, whilst he seems to be looking at something....maybe woman who isn't Hillary?

I think any man would be diverting his eyes.
Sexist, ageist nonsense, hater dupe. Got an actual factual Hillary political lie yet? Functional moron...

She's been in, or on the edges of, politics going on about 35 years, but she's not part of the Establishment because she's a woman

Dead broke, you try living on $154 million they've made the past 16 years.
She's just like us!
She never said that, she's not a brainwashed RW functional moron duh. Her policies have regular people in mind, Pub dupe.
Like when she supported NAFTA AFTER the fact? Or supporting the deregulating of the financial sector? REALLY? Brain washed lover dupe
How much has WS donated to her?

Typical bs gossip from the hater dupes of the greedy idiot rich. Brainwashed functional morons. See sig for results of 30 years of Reaganist Malarky and thievery, a list of actual lies...
So you are saying corrupt cankles isn't a greedy rich idiot? Don't they funnel tax payer money to pay their charity employees salaries?
No, dumbass dupe.
According to the GSA, you are WRONG.
Taxpayer tab for Clinton Inc.: $16 million
Just like all the others....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

They probably haven't been that close since bill brought out the cigars.. oh wait NVMD

Why does Bill have right hand in possible crotch area, whilst he seems to be looking at something....maybe woman who isn't Hillary?

Sexist, ageist nonsense, hater dupe. Got an actual factual Hillary political lie yet? Functional moron...

She's been in, or on the edges of, politics going on about 35 years, but she's not part of the Establishment because she's a woman
There's good, honest politics, and then there's the New BS GOP.

There's good, honest politics, and then there's the New BS GOP.

That was honest?

:bsflag:

I agree.

I imagine almost any regular person could walk up to Goldman Saks and demand $200,000 to give a speech.

and not just once, but 3 times
If you know any one at Goldman let them know I'm available. I'd rather enjoy making promises to them. Of course the joy would come from lying but don't tell them that part.
Just as soon as you're the most experienced presidential candidate and wife of the most popular politician in America, fool. No lies, no promises, just RW idiocy.
So let's see, you believe Hillary went to Goldmans 3 time got paid $600,000, and told them how she was going to reign in their excesses? Did she point out which of them she's going to have prosecuted? I wonder if she chided them for the damage they did to the country and middle class. Perhaps she explained how she was going to tax the living day lights out of them. Do you think she ever talked about the "evil 1%"? Oh wait she IS the "evil 1%".

Typical bs gossip from the hater dupes of the greedy idiot rich. Brainwashed functional morons. See sig for results of 30 years of Reaganist Malarky and thievery, a list of actual lies...
So you are saying corrupt cankles isn't a greedy rich idiot? Don't they funnel tax payer money to pay their charity employees salaries?
No, dumbass dupe.
Why are you "z"ig me? You don't give a fuck? Let those rich assholes continue stealing from the tax payers. Right?
GFY you anti-American, dishonest asshole. Fuckin pathetic. People like YOU are why we have all this corporatism your dumbass bitches about.
Dumbfuck
Now, go vote for some more and blame it all on the corporate republicans.

Its always humorous when someone tries to tell me I support the GOP even though every post I mention them in is talking shit about them..
Partisans and their ignorant bullshit.

I agree.

I imagine almost any regular person could walk up to Goldman Saks and demand $200,000 to give a speech.

If you know any one at Goldman let them know I'm available. I'd rather enjoy making promises to them. Of course the joy would come from lying but don't tell them that part.
Just as soon as you're the most experienced presidential candidate and wife of the most popular politician in America, fool. No lies, no promises, just RW idiocy.
He is popular because of idiocy.
Too big to fail
NAFTA
bombing Iraq
Shall I continue?
Bill was a bit corporate for my taste, went along with Pub policy way too much- Hillary seems to be more progressive- it's become obvious the disaster that's Pub policy...

The USA is the only modern country in the world where full time workers live in poverty and have no health care (750k bankruptcies a year, most HAVE insurance - crap insurance!)After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVER, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole?:cuckoo:

She's just like us!
She never said that, she's not a brainwashed RW functional moron duh. Her policies have regular people in mind, Pub dupe.
Like when she supported NAFTA AFTER the fact? Or supporting the deregulating of the financial sector? REALLY? Brain washed lover dupe
Or voted for invading Iraq.
Its always humorous when someone tries to tell me I support the GOP even though every post I mention them in is talking shit about them..
Completely agree. I don't even bother telling folks like this that I can rag the reps just as much as the dems. It just kills me that people honestly think the clintons could give a rats ass about the people of this country. Power and money, period.

No, dumbass dupe.
Why are you "z"ig me? You don't give a fuck? Let those rich assholes continue stealing from the tax payers. Right?
GFY you anti-American, dishonest asshole. Fuckin pathetic. People like YOU are why we have all this corporatism your dumbass bitches about.
Dumbfuck
Thanks for 9/11 thru sheer incompetence, the stupidest, longest wars EVER, wrecking the USA and the middle class with a giveaway to the rich and giant corps, AND a corrupt world depression. Great job, dupe.

That's not stealing, stupid, that's the deal all ex-presidents get...

I agree.

Too big to fail
NAFTA
bombing Iraq
Shall I continue?
Bill was a bit corporate for my taste, went along with Pub policy way too much- Hillary seems to be more progressive- it's become obvious the disaster that's Pub policy...

The USA is the only modern country in the world where full time workers live in poverty and have no health care (750k bankruptcies a year, most HAVE insurance - crap insurance!)After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVER, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole?:cuckoo:
Thanks to your dem and repub policies.
That's what you dumbfucks, on either side, cant seem to grasp. Everythign you bitch about is YOUR fault. YOU keep voting in those anti-American assholes.
Quit voting for the duopoly and I wont call you a fuckin hypocrite when you bitch about what they sign.
Corrupt cankles AGREED with his corporatism. Why cant you grasp that?

She's just like us!
Or voted for invading Iraq.
Completely agree. I don't even bother telling folks like this that I can rag the reps just as much as the dems. It just kills me that people honestly think the clintons could give a rats ass about the people of this country. Power and money, period.
ACTUALLY, voted for more leverage in dealing with Saddam....great job, corrupt, hypocrite, lying Pubs and silly dupes.

Their POLICY, functional idiot. 16 million for constructive travel, security and charity work, etc etc, is minuscule. Politico bends over backwards to find Dem problems. There is a huge gulf between the parties. POLICY, dingbats.

No, dumbass dupe.
Dumbfuck
Thanks for 9/11 thru sheer incompetence, the stupidest, longest wars EVER, wrecking the USA and the middle class with a giveaway to the rich and giant corps, AND a corrupt world depression. Great job, dupe.

That's not stealing, stupid, that's the deal all ex-presidents get...
That the dems voted for. Even corrupt cankles
BOTH sides wrecked the middle class you goddamn moron.
Giveaways to the rich? Like too big to fail or bailing out GM? That went form the middle class STRAIT to the top.
AGAIN, it is BOTH parties.
Robert rubin was Clintons treasury sec. He pushed for GLBA. When he left his admin. he joined CITI bank. After the crash, he left CITI with a 125 million dollar bonus.
ONE MORE TIME, it is BOTH parties.
All presidents dont get to embezzle from the tax payers to pay their EMPLOYEES salaries for a slush fund. That law was made so presidents don't end up on the street when they leave office. They took advantage of that law. It is a fuckin pity you cant see past the D.

I agree.

Too big to fail
NAFTA
bombing Iraq
Shall I continue?

That's what you dumbfucks, on either side, cant seem to grasp. Everythign you bitch about is YOUR fault. YOU keep voting in those anti-American assholes.
Quit voting for the duopoly and I wont call you a fuckin hypocrite when you bitch about what they sign.
POLICY, functional moron, not irrelevant gossip.

Too big to fail
NAFTA
bombing Iraq
Shall I continue?

POLICY, functional moron, not irrelevant gossip.
You are so fuckin stupid, it is actually annoying me. Good day

Oh come on. These two are the sleaziest human beings to ever hold or run for office. They're every bit as tied to wall street and the evil 1% as any one, ever. The lefts insistence that the dems are for the little guy is ridiculous. The only difference between the dems and reps is along with the ties to wall street the dems give us more brain dead govt nonsense.
What are their POLICIES? DUH.
Cloward Piven. Keep as many people poor, miserable and tied to govt handouts as possible. If that doesn't work import more poor people.
Thanks for the corrupt WORLD DEPRESSION, functional moron. That's what grew the number on assistance, DUH.

2016-02-08T153140Z_2063068829_GF10000300886_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION-CLINTON.JPG

Except of course for owning two mansions and making millions doing actually nothing.
I don't see a "Big steak Omlet" and buttermilk pancakes, so they ain't like me.

Gee, this topic is really deep. "The Clintons are poopie-heads!"

Forum List

Back