Mrs. Bosnia Clinton is just like one of us.

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
2016-02-08T153140Z_2063068829_GF10000300886_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION-CLINTON.JPG

Except of course for owning two mansions and making millions doing actually nothing.

Last edited:
I agree.

I imagine almost any regular person could walk up to Goldman Saks and demand $200,000 to give a speech.

and not just once, but 3 times

They probably haven't been that close since bill brought out the cigars.. oh wait NVMD

Remember when Bill first became president and he would jog to McDonald's? At least now he is moving up in the world a bit, must be all the money.

Everyone be honest for a second, when you first viewed the picture how many had a sack of potatoes come to mind?

Oh, please. These speech fees are nothing more than campaign contributions.

Typical bs gossip from the hater dupes of the greedy idiot rich. Brainwashed functional morons. See sig for results of 30 years of Reaganist Malarky and thievery, a list of actual lies...

Real Americans have home fries with breakfast! :mad:

Typical bs gossip from the hater dupes of the greedy idiot rich. Brainwashed functional morons. See sig for results of 30 years of Reaganist Malarky and thievery.

I thought republicans couldn't win elections. Which is it Frankie? Been 28 years since Reagan and the democrats have not served you well Frankie? Is that what you are saying? When you retired, it wasn't from critical thinking was it?

I agree.

I imagine almost any regular person could walk up to Goldman Saks and demand $200,000 to give a speech.

and not just once, but 3 times
If you know any one at Goldman let them know I'm available. I'd rather enjoy making promises to them. Of course the joy would come from lying but don't tell them that part.

They probably haven't been that close since bill brought out the cigars.. oh wait NVMD

Why does Bill have right hand in possible crotch area, whilst he seems to be looking at something....maybe woman who isn't Hillary?

Typical bs gossip from the hater dupes of the greedy idiot rich. Brainwashed functional morons. See sig for results of 30 years of Reaganist Malarky and thievery.

I thought republicans couldn't win elections. Which is it Frankie? Been 28 years since Reagan and the democrats have not served you well Frankie? Is that what you are saying? When you retired, it wasn't from critical thinking was it?
Sure they win, with huge lies and bs and brainwashed hater dupes like you. RW idiocy rocks lol...

Forum List

Back