Mrs. Bosnia Clinton is just like one of us.

Typical bs gossip from the hater dupes of the greedy idiot rich. Brainwashed functional morons. See sig for results of 30 years of Reaganist Malarky and thievery.

I thought republicans couldn't win elections. Which is it Frankie? Been 28 years since Reagan and the democrats have not served you well Frankie? Is that what you are saying? When you retired, it wasn't from critical thinking was it?
Sure they win, with huge lies and bs and brainwashed hater dupes like you. RW idiocy rocks lol...

and they are different from Hillary and Bernie, how?

Typical bs gossip from the hater dupes of the greedy idiot rich. Brainwashed functional morons. See sig for results of 30 years of Reaganist Malarky and thievery, a list of actual lies...
So you are saying corrupt cankles isn't a greedy rich idiot? Don't they funnel tax payer money to pay their charity employees salaries?

I agree.

I imagine almost any regular person could walk up to Goldman Saks and demand $200,000 to give a speech.

and not just once, but 3 times
If you know any one at Goldman let them know I'm available. I'd rather enjoy making promises to them. Of course the joy would come from lying but don't tell them that part.
Just as soon as you're the most experienced presidential candidate and wife of the most popular politician in America, fool. No lies, no promises, just RW idiocy.

Typical bs gossip from the hater dupes of the greedy idiot rich. Brainwashed functional morons. See sig for results of 30 years of Reaganist Malarky and thievery, a list of actual lies...
Oh come on. These two are the sleaziest human beings to ever hold or run for office. They're every bit as tied to wall street and the evil 1% as any one, ever. The lefts insistence that the dems are for the little guy is ridiculous. The only difference between the dems and reps is along with the ties to wall street the dems give us more brain dead govt nonsense.

I agree.

I imagine almost any regular person could walk up to Goldman Saks and demand $200,000 to give a speech.

and not just once, but 3 times
If you know any one at Goldman let them know I'm available. I'd rather enjoy making promises to them. Of course the joy would come from lying but don't tell them that part.
Just as soon as you're the most experienced presidential candidate and wife of the most popular politician in America, fool. No lies, no promises, just RW idiocy.
He is popular because of idiocy.
Too big to fail
NAFTA
bombing Iraq
Shall I continue?

So you are saying corrupt cankles isn't a greedy rich idiot? Don't they funnel tax payer money to pay their charity employees salaries?
No, I'm saying you're a brainwashed functional moron. All you have is bs gossip, NOTHING factual or illegal on the Dems, just RW BS propaganda. Duh. Meanwhile your bought off, disastrous, thieving, pander to the greedy rich heroes lie nonstop and ruin the nonrich...POLICY, not bs, dupe. see sig.

Oh come on. These two are the sleaziest human beings to ever hold or run for office. They're every bit as tied to wall street and the evil 1% as any one, ever. The lefts insistence that the dems are for the little guy is ridiculous. The only difference between the dems and reps is along with the ties to wall street the dems give us more brain dead govt nonsense.
What are their POLICIES? DUH.

No, dumbass dupe.

What are their POLICIES? DUH.
Cloward Piven. Keep as many people poor, miserable and tied to govt handouts as possible. If that doesn't work import more poor people.

2016-02-08T153140Z_2063068829_GF10000300886_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION-CLINTON.JPG

Except of course for owning to mansions and making millions doing actually nothing.
Come on now, it's not easy to go to Goldman Sachs and make promises. I'm sure she earned every penny.
Where they eating? Furrs, Denny?

No, I'm saying you're a brainwashed functional moron. All you have is bs gossip, NOTHING factual or illegal on the Dems, just RW BS propaganda. Duh. Meanwhile your bought off, disastrous, thieving, pander to the greedy rich heroes lie nonstop and ruin the nonrich...POLICY, not bs, dupe. see sig.
I don't like those establishment goons on the right. The difference between me and you is I hate BOTH Sides. You are a partisan hack so the corporate Dems are OK with you.
It isn't bullshit gossip they funnel tax payer money to fund their employees salaries. Those smart slush fund managing lawyers know how to do it LEGALLY. Which is even worse. Why would you WANT someone like that to run your country? You have to be a complete goddamn moron. Or a partisan delved in political stupidity..
OK moron.. :)

No, dumbass dupe.
According to the GSA, you are WRONG.
Taxpayer tab for Clinton Inc.: $16 million

They probably haven't been that close since bill brought out the cigars.. oh wait NVMD

Why does Bill have right hand in possible crotch area, whilst he seems to be looking at something....maybe woman who isn't Hillary?

I think any man would be diverting his eyes.
Sexist, ageist nonsense, hater dupe. Got an actual factual Hillary political lie yet? Functional moron...

How can someone be a functional moron?

They probably haven't been that close since bill brought out the cigars.. oh wait NVMD

Why does Bill have right hand in possible crotch area, whilst he seems to be looking at something....maybe woman who isn't Hillary?

I think any man would be diverting his eyes.
Sexist, ageist nonsense, hater dupe. Got an actual factual Hillary political lie yet? Functional moron...

How can someone be a functional moron?
Believing debunked bs and hate is a great start, hater dupe.

Forum List

Back