Mrs. Bill Looks Awful

Let's be real here. She did look like #ell today. I think it is a combination of fatigue from the campaign combined with my opinion that she is a smoker. Bags under the eyes, vertical lines running from nose down to the mouth in her upper lip, the persistent cough. It all adds up.
I think you are on to something...

...she did look a little peaked today

maxresdefault.jpg
Aqualib

Let's be real here. She did look like #ell today. I think it is a combination of fatigue from the campaign combined with my opinion that she is a smoker. Bags under the eyes, vertical lines running from nose down to the mouth in her upper lip, the persistent cough. It all adds up.

Have you ever seen a pic of her smoking?

No, of course not. She's too smart for that. But the telltale signs are there as I described. Having said that would it have an effect on her ability to hold office? I don't know. Trump is clearly out of shape and dragging around an extra 40 pounds himself. Take a look at pictures of him 30 years ago and today.

No, of course not. She's too smart for that. But the telltale signs are there as I described. Having said that would it have an effect on her ability to hold office? I don't know. Trump is clearly out of shape and dragging around an extra 40 pounds himself. Take a look at pictures of him 30 years ago and today.

They're both too old for the job of potus, imo.

I never heard reference to clinton smoking. I think there's more to it than that.

They're both too old for the job of potus, imo.

I never heard reference to clinton smoking. I think there's more to it than that.
Rest assured there is nothing to it

K6rk6_s-200x150.gif

Personal hygiene or the lack thereof is something that stands out even if the volume is down. What would Joan rivers say? If you are being charitable she still,looks unkempt. Her hair looks unwashed and I uncombed. She looks unwashed. Her dress is not broken up by jewelry, a sash, a scarf, or a different color. Let's face it, she looks like a hag. Failure to put your best appearance forward when representing the us is another black mark against a Hilary presidency. And yes, I would say the same thing about a man.

I agree. Usually, when people look that rough, it's because they are tired or ill. As much rest as she's had, you'd think she would look much more refreshed. She likely has a hair stylist and makeup artist on staff and the only reason she'd look like that is if she didn't wake up in time to let them work on her. Some of her staffers are claiming she needs more than twice the amount of sleep than normal and seeing her look like this certainly backs that up.

I read today that she was over a half hour late for a speech to the American Legion. So, even though her schedule lately hasn't been busy, she's still having trouble keeping up. Not a good sign.

And she is still avoiding press conferences like the plague. I don't think she is able to handle anything without a lot of preparation. Press conferences can put people on the spot and I don't think she's quick on her feet or prepared to answer any difficult questions.

And it's looking like the debate monitor will be someone who is willing to pick up the slack for Hillary. She needs help for everything, from walking to sanitizing her resume. She probably should be in a nursing home and not anywhere near the White House. The left said McCain was too old, but aren't worried about Hillary with all her obvious issues.

What is going on with her because it is apparent that something is.

Here's a pic of her from 10/15, 10 months ago. She looks pretty good. She looked like crap while SoS which I believe was intentional, as she knew she was going to run for potus. She lost weight, got a makeover, hair and makeup are great, clothing is appropriate.

Hillary.jpg

This is her today, giving a speech. She looks like shit, like she just rolled out of bed, no makeup, very unkempt looking -- like she has a bathrobe on and needs a shower (including washing her dirty hair), she looks exhausted. Didn't she just take the weekend off to take a break, resting and all, 'funding raising in Nantucket'?

hqdefault_live.jpg

I thought she looked more haggard than usual today...I chalked it up to her spending the night consoling Huma and relating to how piggish men can be.:D

Here's a pic of her from 10/15, 10 months ago. She looks pretty good. She looked like crap while SoS which I believe was intentional, as she knew she was going to run for potus. She lost weight, got a makeover, hair and makeup are great, clothing is appropriate.

Hillary.jpg

This is her today, giving a speech. She looks like shit, like she just rolled out of bed, no makeup, very unkempt looking -- like she has a bathrobe on and needs a shower (including washing her dirty hair), she looks exhausted. Didn't she just take the weekend off to take a break, resting and all, 'funding raising in Nantucket'?

hqdefault_live.jpg

F'ing Hag C***

Okay, to be fair, the past two days she has looked terrific. Like they hired someone who actually knows what they're doing style-wise.

Makeup was good, hair much better (wind blown in this pic), top was pretty flattering esp the collar (throw back Jackie O style), the color is great on her.

4d07bb7e5fc94b52bd4b23545eb5ce93-4d07bb7e5fc94b52bd4b23545eb5ce93-0.jpg

This color looks fabulous on her. It's like she looks normal instead of a communist or ward patient.

Hillary_Clinton_campaigning_0_45864816_ver1.0_320_240.jpg

I know people have their good and bad days but this is like night and day!

Okay, to be fair, the past two days she has looked terrific. Like they hired someone who actually knows what they're doing style-wise.

Makeup was good, hair much better (wind blown in this pic), top was pretty flattering esp the collar (throw back Jackie O style), the color is great on her.

This color looks fabulous on her. It's like she looks normal instead of a communist or ward patient.

She looked rested and "fresher"...and then she started coughing. Poor thing.:D

Hillary.jpg

hqdefault_live.jpg

One name.

Dorian Gray.

More like hacking up a lung!

Funny you should say that...read the comment under the disgusting video clip.:lol:

VIDEO: Hillary spits mystery substance into water glass - The American Mirror

Funny you should say that...read the comment under the disgusting video clip.:lol:

VIDEO: Hillary spits mystery substance into water glass - The American Mirror

Ick......

that is because she admitted that she

cranked her meds up by double today

look closely she has that tuned look in her eye

--LOL

Forum List

Back