Clinton "bleep" ad...is Actually Good for Donald

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Liberals don't get it...this is why people love Donald Trump. Let me help you Hillary by going around your "bleep" television ad.

Great...I hope Hillary keeps playing it

And more

but, but, but the children are watching! you're supposed to break down in tears over your guilt and then go hide away forever! why aren't you following the script?

And more
I do too. NYC news media is out of touch with mainstream Americans.
Coarsening the culture, using vulgarities, cussing like a petulant school boy, acting boorish and lowering the bar of political discourse is what "mainstream Americans' want?

Shame on mainstream Americans.

The thing is, mainstream Americans abhor such behavior. Crude, uncultured, idiots are the folks this behavior appeals to. Folks who should not be able to steer American culture onto the rocks.

What's inspirational about this behavior? What's noble about it? What's admirable? Would you have your children behave this way?

And more
Coarsening the culture, using vulgarities, cussing like a petulant school boy, acting boorish and lowering the bar of political discourse is what "mainstream Americans' want?

The thing is, mainstream Americans abhor such behavior. Crude, uncultured, idiots are the folks this behavior appeals to. Folks who should not be able to steer American culture onto the rocks.

What's inspirational about this behavior? What's noble about it? What's admirable? Would you have your children behave this way?
Yes.

And more
NYC and all the swing states and NC, Georgia and Arizona

I'll take it

But at least Trump has locked up Mississippi
Hillary ain't gonna win NC, Ga, or Arizona. Or Iowa, or Pennsylvania, or Florida, or Michigan.
That is just the tip of the iceberg
You forgot Ohio, Wisconsin, Nevada and Colorado

And more

Yes.
I weep for the future of your children.

And more

Yes.
Why?

Are you some jackass crybaby?

And more

Yes.
Why?

I'd hate to think that you have spawned.

Yes.
Why?

I'd hate to think that you have spawned.
My eldest of seven children is 30 years old.

And I have one child with my wife. She is the mother of my youngest child who is almost 2 years old now. And my wife is adamant that she wants at least two children. But she wants to finish medical school before we have another baby.

Last edited:
The ads are devestating for Trump; nobody is saying, "Hey, that is the guy we need" based on listening to his own words.
People love it. He is what we need. No more status quo bullshit. We want jobs back.

Forum List

Back