Mrs. Bill Looks Awful

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
What is going on with her because it is apparent that something is.

Here's a pic of her from 10/15, 10 months ago. She looks pretty good. She looked like crap while SoS which I believe was intentional, as she knew she was going to run for potus. She lost weight, got a makeover, hair and makeup are great, clothing is appropriate.

Hillary.jpg

This is her today, giving a speech. She looks like shit, like she just rolled out of bed, no makeup, very unkempt looking -- like she has a bathrobe on and needs a shower (including washing her dirty hair), she looks exhausted. Didn't she just take the weekend off to take a break, resting and all, 'funding raising in Nantucket'?

hqdefault_live.jpg

Her name is either Ms Crooked Hillary or Mrs Slick Willy. Take your pick

Zoom is doing that alt right thing.

No, HRC does not look awful, and neither does Comrade Trump.

Gary Johns looks mah-velous.

Personal hygiene or the lack thereof is something that stands out even if the volume is down. What would Joan rivers say? If you are being charitable she still,looks unkempt. Her hair looks unwashed and I uncombed. She looks unwashed. Her dress is not broken up by jewelry, a sash, a scarf, or a different color. Let's face it, she looks like a hag. Failure to put your best appearance forward when representing the us is another black mark against a Hilary presidency. And yes, I would say the same thing about a man.

Personal hygiene or the lack thereof is something that stands out even if the volume is down. What would Joan rivers say? If you are being charitable she still,looks unkempt. Her hair looks unwashed and I uncombed. She looks unwashed. Her dress is not broken up by jewelry, a sash, a scarf, or a different color. Let's face it, she looks like a hag. Failure to put your best appearance forward when representing the us is another black mark against a Hilary presidency. And yes, I would say the same thing about a man.

Absolutely!

She was at the American Legion.

She views vets as unwashed rabble and probably thought this would help her look more natural to them.

When she's whoring herself out to more wall st billionaires this week her handlers will have her made back up again.

What is going on with her because it is apparent that something is.

Here's a pic of her from 10/15, 10 months ago. She looks pretty good. She looked like crap while SoS which I believe was intentional, as she knew she was going to run for potus. She lost weight, got a makeover, hair and makeup are great, clothing is appropriate.

Hillary.jpg

This is her today, giving a speech. She looks like shit, like she just rolled out of bed, no makeup, very unkempt looking -- like she has a bathrobe on and needs a shower (including washing her dirty hair), she looks exhausted. Didn't she just take the weekend off to take a break, resting and all, 'funding raising in Nantucket'?

hqdefault_live.jpg

you got that right

just seen a comparacy from 2008 and today

wowza

And the far alt right conspiracy goof balls goofball right along.

Johnson looks healthier than HRC and Trump combined.

Let's be real here. She did look like #ell today. I think it is a combination of fatigue from the campaign combined with my opinion that she is a smoker. Bags under the eyes, vertical lines running from nose down to the mouth in her upper lip, the persistent cough. It all adds up.

Let's be real here. She did look like #ell today. I think it is a combination of fatigue from the campaign combined with my opinion that she is a smoker. Bags under the eyes, vertical lines running from nose down to the mouth in her upper lip, the persistent cough. It all adds up.
I think you are on to something...

...she did look a little peaked today

maxresdefault.jpg

Have you ever seen a pic of her smoking?

Forum List

Back