Trump says "A" and Peña Nieto says "B" -- WTH?

320 Years of History

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2015
Washington, D.C.
Jesus H. Christ! How the hell can two men meet and talk about whatever they discussed and afterwards have them say two different things.
What's going on there? Is Trump parsing on "discuss?" I wouldn't put it past him to do so. He's "disavowed" when what he should have "denounced." The thing is that in this "thing" with Peña Nieto, the man is splitting hairs over the nature of a conversation with a sitting, elected head of state whereas before it was just Trump speaking for himself. If that's Trump's idea of being Presidential, I want no part of it.

Who does that? Who creates what amounts to a fifth grader's semantic "pissing match" of "he said, I said" with heads of state? WTF?

Mexico's President made a declaration - "Mexico won't pay". Trump was right - there was no 'DISCUSSION'.

Until Trump is elected there is no reason to discuss it. Trump has absolutely no leverage right now as an American CITIZEN.

As President, with influence on annual foreign aid, trade, etc in regards to Mexico he can discuss and negotiate from a position of strength.

Been seeing quite a few Trump Surrogates making the rounds today saying they don't
know what Trump is going to say tonight about deporting the 11 million illegals that are here....

But they are doing the best they can to soften the blow that he is going to do an about face on deportation....

We will know soon enough...
Or will the waters be muddied further...

the stipulation that mexico would not pay for the wall has been cleared out of the deal, opening the way for the stipulation that mexico will pay for the wall. look, everything that every mexican says will be interpreted as an agreement to pay for the wall, that's just how it is.

Mexico's President made a declaration - "Mexico won't pay". Trump was right - there was no 'DISCUSSION'.

Until Trump is elected there is no reason to discuss it. Trump has absolutely no leverage right now as an American CITIZEN.

As President, with influence on annual foreign aid, trade, etc in regards to Mexico he can discuss and negotiate from a position of strength.

yup he said "we did not discuss payment of the wall

that is for a later date"

Trumps a lying piece of dog shit

Pena Nieto's post conference tweet: "“At the beginning of the conversation with Donald Trump, I made clear that Mexico would not pay for the wall.”
Again, that is no 'discussion'. Trump was wise not to push the issue until he is electer President.

Pena also said one of his country's problems have been the weapons flowing from the US into Mexico.

Luckily for him Obama will be gone soon, so he won't be giving thousands more guns and grenades to Mexican Drug Cartels, resulting in the murders of more than 500 Mexican citizens (& several Americans).

Pena also said one of his country's problems have been the weapons flowing from the US into Mexico.

Luckily for him Obama will be gone soon, so he won't be giving thousands more guns and grenades to Mexican Drug Cartels, resulting in the murders of more than 500 Mexican citizens (& several Americans).

yes the largest flow from the United States was from the obama administration

which are still killing and maiming til this day

as for those full autos and rpgs

they are not coming from American lines

Jesus H. Christ! How the hell can two men meet and talk about whatever they discussed and afterwards have them say two different things.
What's going on there? Is Trump parsing on "discuss?" I wouldn't put it past him to do so. He's "disavowed" when what he should have "denounced." The thing is that in this "thing" with Peña Nieto, the man is splitting hairs over the nature of a conversation with a sitting, elected head of state whereas before it was just Trump speaking for himself. If that's Trump's idea of being Presidential, I want no part of it.

Who does that? Who creates what amounts to a fifth grader's semantic "pissing match" of "he said, I said" with heads of state? WTF?
Lol... Silly Clinton zombie. Parsing words? Really? Sigh...

Lol... Silly Clinton zombie. Parsing words? Really? Sigh...

Really? And insult and a sigh. That's it? The best affirmative statement you have to offer in reply to the OP is to call me a "Clinton zombie?" LMAFO You may as well just go home and let the grownups play. I'm willing to engage you in a discussion, but not a sophomoric one.

Well, okay. I'll grant that Mrs. Clinton (along with every other lawyer) is an expert word-parser. Make no mistake, however, it's not that I think word parsing is a good thing for I do not.

I think word parsing in the public arena is rather new for Trump, but spin is not. It's his lifeblood. He creates a situation by leaving things vague and then it's duck, bob, weave, and spin from that moment forward. The goal: to feed his narcissistic ego. And that's what distinguishes Trump from other pols.

They all are narcissists, egotists, who thrive on being at the center of things and who thrive on their own self-importance, but very, very few create situations to feed their narcissism. That's what Trump does. It's not healthy; it's not helpful to those around him, and it is dangerous for everyone because at the end of the day, everything is always about Trump before it's about anyone or anything else.

Forum List

Back