Mr. President: Leave Mueller alone...or else!

The scope of Mueller's mission needs to be confined to the Russian hoax. Trump isn't on trial for every business deal he ever made. Leftists want to prosecute him nonstop. They have nothing positive for America so destroying their enemy is a must.

Exactly right.

And if what Mueller wants to do is to go beyond the scope of the investigation, he not only has to be fired, he MUST be fired.

The Law is the Law, even the Demrats understand that.

My husband belongs to a chain of deplorables like you wouldn't believe. I've convinced him this weekend that it is time to rock. It is time to move on Mueller and all those he has investigating Trump.

Investigate the investigators. I'm moving on to finish up what I have on all media. :) Taken me years but this is worth it. It's fucking gold. Waiting till the right time.

We need a major hit on the Mueller team.

Deep State is in lock step with the media. So to expose both at the same time is crucial.

I've already from my perspective is no one can get queasy and we have to hit full throttle. More to come.

Oh I just love for crooks to get caught, esp white collar ones, and Trump and his family need to get caught. He should of never became Pres. Now that he is , they are under a microscope. Good news. Bout time.

This had nothing to do with trump winning or the media, but all about potential crimes of this administration. You never saw anything like this during the 8 years of Obama.

you live in fantasy land. The Clinton and Obama administrations were two of the most corrupt in our history. But they had the lying media in their corner. The list of "suicides" and unexplained deaths following the Clintons is very long, but has anyone demanded an investigation? has any news outlet done an investigation and reported on it?

What I said earlier is true. the media was not able to control the election of 2016 and they cannot get over it, so they continue to create lies and innuendo about Trump, his family, and his companies. Its a sick country we live in.

Hello - You are wandering way off topic here. If you bother to read my original post, this has nothing to do with "The Leftists" these warnings to leave Mueller alone are coming from Conservative lawmakers, not Democrats, and I would remind you that Mr. Mueller is a lifelong Republican himself. The Democrats are content to sit back and watch this administration self destruct. :bye1:

They are coming from a few establishment douche bag Republicans. Mewler will get the same treatment Ken Star got, and worse.
Cool

Starr got the president Impeached

GO Mueller!
The difference is that Slick is a criminal.
Yes...and he got caught by Starr going beyond the original scope of his investigation.....something you are now whining about.

Barack Obama can do real estate deals with scum like Tony Rezko and you don't bat an eye. Hillary Clinton can use insider information to turn a huge profit in the futures market and she's given a pass.

Trumlp made a $50 million profit off his sale of the florida property to a russian. And the russian didn't even want the house.
This is what Duke Cunningham got caught and thrown in prison for.
No it isn't, moron.

Duke Cunningham - Wikipedia

Cunningham resigned from the House on November 28, 2005, after pleading guilty to accepting at least $2.4 million in bribes and under-reporting his taxable income for 2004. He pleaded guilty to federal charges of tax evasion, and conspiracy to commit bribery, mail fraud, and wire fraud.

you live in fantasy land. The Clinton and Obama administrations were two of the most corrupt in our history. But they had the lying media in their corner. The list of "suicides" and unexplained deaths following the Clintons is very long, but has anyone demanded an investigation? has any news outlet done an investigation and reported on it?

What I said earlier is true. the media was not able to control the election of 2016 and they cannot get over it, so they continue to create lies and innuendo about Trump, his family, and his companies. Its a sick country we live in.

Hello - You are wandering way off topic here. If you bother to read my original post, this has nothing to do with "The Leftists" these warnings to leave Mueller alone are coming from Conservative lawmakers, not Democrats, and I would remind you that Mr. Mueller is a lifelong Republican himself. The Democrats are content to sit back and watch this administration self destruct. :bye1:

They are coming from a few establishment douche bag Republicans. Mewler will get the same treatment Ken Star got, and worse.
Cool

Starr got the president Impeached

GO Mueller!
The difference is that Slick is a criminal.
Yes...and he got caught by Starr going beyond the original scope of his investigation.....something you are now whining about.
Starr got permission from the three judge panel that oversaw his investigation.

Think about it. The russian bought the property, paying twice what it was worth. Trump has been taking russian money for decades.

A lot of wealthy Americans have. I can think of quite a few.

Those americans admitted having contact with russians.

Trump has as well including the Miss Universe pageant in Moscow. He's hidden nothing.
Release Trump's tax returns and then we can agree.
The investigation isn't about his tax returns. Mueller know he has nothing so now he is grasping at straws. Mueller should have been fired already.
:lol: Sure. That will look totally innocent.

Why are only republicans threatened with "bipartisan backlash"? Barry Hussein was accused of using the IRS to spy on and intimidate and punish political enemies and he prevented his IRS head from testifying before congress with an executive order. There was no bipartisan backlash. Hussein's A.G. was implicated in the death of a Border Patrol Officer after Operation Fast/Furious and refused to testify before congress and was cited for contempt of congress. There was no bipartisan backlash. It was alleged that Obama ordered pizza while the brave defenders at Benghazi ran out of ammunition and were killed and dragged through the streets. There was no bipartisan backlash.
You con-servatives are SUCH victims.
And you snowflakes are such goose stepping Nazi douche bags.

The NSA intercepts were from well before the election, before Clinton or Trump won the nomination. And ironically Trump was told about it back in august 2016. While you're in denial.
Wow.....amazing.
I never knew that data could be saved....I always thought the cloud was just an invisible data stream that's lost the moment it's sent..

You're a real clown aren't you. You're either playing stupid, or you really are stupid. The NSA has a program where they collect and keep almost 20% of the internets daily traffic.

Utah Data Center - Wikipedia

The Utah Data Center, also known as the Intelligence Community Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative Data Center,[1] is a data storage facility for the United States Intelligence Community that is designed to store data estimated to be on the order of exabytes or larger.

The National Security Agency (NSA) leads operations at the facility as the executive agent for the Director of National Intelligence.[4] It is located at Camp Williams near Bluffdale, Utah, betweenUtah Lake and Great Salt Lake and was completed in May 2014 at a cost of $1.5 billion.[5]
Understand that Mudwhistle is incapable of sarcasm.

He really believes what he posted.

I want Trump to fire Mueller. It would be his undoing. Him and his swamp creatures will have to explain why two people involved with investigating Russia have been fired.

Mueller's gang are going after the wives of Trump, Don Jr, and Jared as the weakest in being able to defend themselves.

They will flip the women, then get Don Jr. and Jared to flip.

And the right wing treason flows on.
Treason?

You mean common-sense???

I guess you feel treason is standing up for the office of the president against all enemies foreign and domestic.
Trump is enemy both foreign and domestic, mudwhistle.
You and the rest of the snowflakes sound just like Russian party apparatchiks during the red terrors days of the Soviet Union. Everyone who didn't agree with every last detail of the party agenda was a traitor. Show trials were dispensed for all.

The NSA intercepts were from well before the election, before Clinton or Trump won the nomination. And ironically Trump was told about it back in august 2016. While you're in denial.
Wow.....amazing.
I never knew that data could be saved....I always thought the cloud was just an invisible data stream that's lost the moment it's sent..

You're a real clown aren't you. You're either playing stupid, or you really are stupid. The NSA has a program where they collect and keep almost 20% of the internets daily traffic.

Utah Data Center - Wikipedia

The Utah Data Center, also known as the Intelligence Community Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative Data Center,[1] is a data storage facility for the United States Intelligence Community that is designed to store data estimated to be on the order of exabytes or larger.

The National Security Agency (NSA) leads operations at the facility as the executive agent for the Director of National Intelligence.[4] It is located at Camp Williams near Bluffdale, Utah, betweenUtah Lake and Great Salt Lake and was completed in May 2014 at a cost of $1.5 billion.[5]
Understand that Mudwhistle is incapable of sarcasm.

He really believes what he posted.
ROFL! The irony is astounding.

The scope of Mueller's mission needs to be confined to the Russian hoax. Trump isn't on trial for every business deal he ever made. Leftists want to prosecute him nonstop. They have nothing positive for America so destroying their enemy is a must.

Exactly right.

And if what Mueller wants to do is to go beyond the scope of the investigation, he not only has to be fired, he MUST be fired.

The Law is the Law, even the Demrats understand that.

My husband belongs to a chain of deplorables like you wouldn't believe. I've convinced him this weekend that it is time to rock. It is time to move on Mueller and all those he has investigating Trump.

Investigate the investigators. I'm moving on to finish up what I have on all media. :) Taken me years but this is worth it. It's fucking gold. Waiting till the right time.

We need a major hit on the Mueller team.

Deep State is in lock step with the media. So to expose both at the same time is crucial.

I've already from my perspective is no one can get queasy and we have to hit full throttle. More to come.

Oh I just love for crooks to get caught, esp white collar ones, and Trump and his family need to get caught. He should of never became Pres. Now that he is , they are under a microscope. Good news. Bout time.

Do you have the same feelings about the crimes committed by the Clinton crime family, Obama, reid, schumer, Pelosi, the DNC, Sanders, Wasserman blabbermouth, the Clinton foundation, etc?

He's rather busy trying to fix the "major legislation" that Obama signed into law, Frito! ObamaCare is such a total cluster f**k it needs to be totally overhauled to save healthcare in this country!

"True' because BEFORE the ACA, everything was just swell with HC....These right wing morons are EXACTLY what Trump craved.

before ACA no one in the USA was denied medical care. were there problems? yes. the medical industry was overcharging for its products and services, insurance companies could refuse people for pre-existing conditions and policies had lifetime maximum payments.

ACA fixed the two insurance issues (which could have been done with a one page bill) but did nothing about medical costs, the rape of America by big pharma, and the gross overcharging by the entire medical industry. It also raised premiums and deductibles for everyone who pays for their insurance. I understand that people like you that get it free think its wonderful. But those who pay think otherwise.

In spite of ACA we still have the best medical system in the world, once ACA is replaced by something that actually works for the people, we will continue to have the best medical system in the world.

before ACA no one in the USA was denied medical care

"True"......people that needed radiation for their cancers showed up to crowded hospitals' emergency rooms..............What a fucked up concept that right wing morons actually "defend".......

He's rather busy trying to fix the "major legislation" that Obama signed into law, Frito! ObamaCare is such a total cluster f**k it needs to be totally overhauled to save healthcare in this country!

"True' because BEFORE the ACA, everything was just swell with HC....These right wing morons are EXACTLY what Trump craved.

before ACA no one in the USA was denied medical care. were there problems? yes. the medical industry was overcharging for its products and services, insurance companies could refuse people for pre-existing conditions and policies had lifetime maximum payments.

ACA fixed the two insurance issues (which could have been done with a one page bill) but did nothing about medical costs, the rape of America by big pharma, and the gross overcharging by the entire medical industry. It also raised premiums and deductibles for everyone who pays for their insurance. I understand that people like you that get it free think its wonderful. But those who pay think otherwise.

In spite of ACA we still have the best medical system in the world, once ACA is replaced by something that actually works for the people, we will continue to have the best medical system in the world.

gnat thinks the truth is funny, gnat is an idiot.

before ACA no one in the USA was denied medical care

"True"......people that needed radiation for their cancers showed up to crowded hospitals' emergency rooms..............What a fucked up concept that right wing morons actually "defend".......

wrong, they were treated free at great medical centers like MD Anderson, Ochsner, Mayo, Cleveland clinic, etc. Those of us who paid for our insurance and/or our treatments covered the costs of those who could not or did not, pay.

That's exactly how ACA was supposed to work, but the dems forgot that healthy young people don't want to pay huge premiums and be forced to buy coverages that they don't want or need. So it failed.

Forum List

Back