Moving

I can't do it a little at a time. moving too far.
Am using 2 Men and a Truck, but there are still a million things I have to move and take care if........plus the packing. UGH
I will be happy happy when it is all over.
I know your pain and then some. We'll most likely be moving soon and we're already packing (and have been) for some time now as well as getting rid of tons of crap. If the move is far, possibly Las Vegas NV then we'll use Pods, if it's closer like Tucson, Albuquerque or Ruidoso/Tularosa/Alamogordo then we'll do UHaul.

Do they have 2 Men and a Truck across the country?? They do a great job, And will set it all up, but kind of expensive.

Am using 2 Men and a Truck, but there are still a million things I have to move and take care if........plus the packing. UGH
I know your pain and then some. We'll most likely be moving soon and we're already packing (and have been) for some time now as well as getting rid of tons of crap. If the move is far, possibly Las Vegas NV then we'll use Pods, if it's closer like Tucson, Albuquerque or Ruidoso/Tularosa/Alamogordo then we'll do UHaul.
Careful with PODS. If you are moving somewhere where there is no "hub" they fuck you and you need to unpack the pod and rent a truck, loading it and move your shit. It was 50 miles from their hub and they wouldn't do it even when offered to pay for the "extra trip" So, renting a Ryder and load every fucking thing over, then return the fucking truck since there was no Ryder place nearby.

"Careful with PODS."

What is it, PODS?

finn-in-pod.jpg

finn-in-pod.jpg

Hopefully that is a man, as I want to comment his buttocks look nice enough to brush with a Moroccan leather tipped riding crop :smoke:

It's a shame that he has no sartorial taste though and also lacks colour coordination.

Last edited:
Careful with PODS. If you are moving somewhere where there is no "hub" they fuck you and you need to unpack the pod and rent a truck, loading it and move your shit. It was 50 miles from their hub and they wouldn't do it even when offered to pay for the "extra trip" So, renting a Ryder and load every fucking thing over, then return the fucking truck since there was no Ryder place nearby.

"Careful with PODS."

What is it, PODS?
A company who drops of small containers for you, you pack it, they pick it up and deliver it to the address you specify (If it is not out of their way....hahaha)
You can also rent one for storage in your backyard. Portable On Demand Storage

I can see what you mean then, if you have these POD things and the organisation lets you down, that would be immensely irritating having then to get your own vehicle to transport those things.

"Careful with PODS."

What is it, PODS?

finn-in-pod.jpg

finn-in-pod.jpg

Hopefully that is a man, as I want to comment his buttocks look nice enough to brush with a Moroccan leather tipped riding crop :smoke:

It's a shame that he has no sartorial taste those and also lacks colour coordination.
:wtf:You cannot even see his ass. Great imagination.

"Careful with PODS."

What is it, PODS?

finn-in-pod.jpg

finn-in-pod.jpg

It's a shame that he has no sartorial taste those and also lacks colour coordination.

That's what happens darling when I have a double Dry Martini Cocktail, I begin seeing asses everywhere :omg:

"Careful with PODS."

What is it, PODS?

finn-in-pod.jpg

finn-in-pod.jpg

That's what happens darling when I have a double Dry Martini Cocktail, I begin seeing asses everywhere :omg:
Uhmmmm...OK.:beer:

Yeah I know that, I check first.

"Careful with PODS."

What is it, PODS?

finn-in-pod.jpg

finn-in-pod.jpg

This is a Shamrock Martini Cocktail....it's very pretty also.

shamrock-cocktail-2.jpg

This is the mix from Patrick Gavin Duffy's "The Official Mixer's Manual" first published by Long & Smith in 1934.

42ml Irish Whisky, 42ml Dry Vermouth, 7.1ml Green Chartreuse, 7.1ml Crème de Menthe, shaken not stirred and garnished with two green olives.

28022.jpg

Here is Patrick Gavin Duffy.

vsc_patrick_gavin_duffy_blog_2014.jpg

"Careful with PODS."

What is it, PODS?

finn-in-pod.jpg

finn-in-pod.jpg

"Careful with PODS."

What is it, PODS?

finn-in-pod.jpg

finn-in-pod.jpg

shamrock-cocktail-2.jpg

This is the mix from Patrick Gavin Duffy's "The Official Mixer's Manual" first published by Long & Smith in 1934.

42ml Irish Whisky, 42ml Dry Vermouth, 7.1ml Green Chartreuse, 7.1ml Crème de Menthe, shaken not stirred and garnished with two green olives.

28022.jpg

My post # 29 I meant to post in my Martini Cocktail thread and posted it in this thread by mistake....what is this thread about again I forgot :eusa_doh:....oh I remember pods and asses :thewave:

Martini Cocktails and all Cocktails

I just posted it in my above thread also :gs: :thup:

finn-in-pod.jpg

"Careful with PODS."

What is it, PODS?

finn-in-pod.jpg

finn-in-pod.jpg

shamrock-cocktail-2.jpg

28022.jpg

My post # 29 I meant to post in my Martini Cocktail thread and posted it in this thread by mistake....what is this thread about again I forgot :eusa_doh:....oh I remember pods and asses :thewave:

Apparently you like cock tails, no?

"Careful with PODS."

What is it, PODS?

finn-in-pod.jpg

finn-in-pod.jpg

shamrock-cocktail-2.jpg

28022.jpg

Are those martinis guaranteed to not make you shitfaced?

drunk-cat-is-drunk_c_2497337.webp

"Careful with PODS."

What is it, PODS?

finn-in-pod.jpg

finn-in-pod.jpg

shamrock-cocktail-2.jpg

28022.jpg

The answer is in the buttocks she mentioned earlier. Draw your conclusion.

finn-in-pod.jpg

finn-in-pod.jpg

shamrock-cocktail-2.jpg

28022.jpg

Apparently you like cock tails, no?

Yes :smile:

"Careful with PODS."

What is it, PODS?

finn-in-pod.jpg

finn-in-pod.jpg

shamrock-cocktail-2.jpg

28022.jpg

Tipsy darling tipsy :smoke:

finn-in-pod.jpg

shamrock-cocktail-2.jpg

28022.jpg

The answer is in the buttocks she mentioned earlier. Draw your conclusion.

"The answer is in the buttocks she mentioned earlier. Draw your conclusion."

I had to read this four times to make sure I didn't misread the bit I have put in Italics :lol:

finn-in-pod.jpg

shamrock-cocktail-2.jpg

28022.jpg

Tipsy darling tipsy :smoke:

image.png

I haven't had Tequila for six years and that was in Texas Mr. Hoss, Tequila could have caused an International Incident, see the last paragraph below.

I also had some things called Root Beer Floats followed by some Tequila Chasers.

The Tequila Episode:

I once drank 8 straight Tequila shots and remained standing.

I was told the next day though, that I climbed onto a table and took my clothes off, and there was an intervention to prevent me from removing my underwear....I don't remember any of this, but people told me.

The point though is, I drank 8 straight Tequila shots and remained standing :smile:

That was the last time I drank Tequila and that was the second and last time I was actually beyond tipsy.

Now I just drink Martini Cocktails and I'm not a wild child anymore.

Forum List

Back