Moving

Lucy

0296db4d2fe0963f48988030707077431cf2453577bb157bf2ffeb88882807c6.jpg

I haven't had Tequila for six years and that was in Texas Mr. Hoss, Tequila could have caused an International Incident, see the last paragraph below.

I also had some things called Root Beer Floats followed by some Tequila Chasers.

The Tequila Episode:

I once drank 8 straight Tequila shots and remained standing.

I was told the next day though, that I climbed onto a table and took my clothes off, and there was an intervention to prevent me from removing my underwear....I don't remember any of this, but people told me.

The point though is, I drank 8 straight Tequila shots and remained standing :smile:

That was the last time I drank Tequila and that was the second and last time I was actually beyond tipsy.

Now I just drink Martini Cocktails and I'm not a wild child anymore.
Pictures or it did not happen!

I haven't had Tequila for six years and that was in Texas Mr. Hoss, Tequila could have caused an International Incident, see the last paragraph below.

I also had some things called Root Beer Floats followed by some Tequila Chasers.

The Tequila Episode:

I was told the next day though, that I climbed onto a table and took my clothes off, and there was an intervention to prevent me from removing my underwear....I don't remember any of this, but people told me.

The point though is, I drank 8 straight Tequila shots and remained standing :smile:

That was the last time I drank Tequila and that was the second and last time I was actually beyond tipsy.

But but but I'm just an innocent girl with a virgin mind, oh wait, hold on I forgot :eusa_doh:

The Tequila Episode:

But but but I'm just an innocent girl with a virgin mind, oh wait, hold on I forgot :eusa_doh:
I am innocent too. The pictures would be just proof of the event. I have no other interest beside that. Just proof.

Why is it so hard? Why so exhausting? Why is there so much to do? Even if you plan it all out...
How do you make it easier?

Its simple, just invite all us from USMB to help you! I'll help pack everything from the fridge and pantry, while Guno will take care of the toiletries! ;)

I know your pain and then some. We'll most likely be moving soon and we're already packing (and have been) for some time now as well as getting rid of tons of crap. If the move is far, possibly Las Vegas NV then we'll use Pods, if it's closer like Tucson, Albuquerque or Ruidoso/Tularosa/Alamogordo then we'll do UHaul.
Careful with PODS. If you are moving somewhere where there is no "hub" they fuck you and you need to unpack the pod and rent a truck, loading it and move your shit. It was 50 miles from their hub and they wouldn't do it even when offered to pay for the "extra trip" So, renting a Ryder and load every fucking thing over, then return the fucking truck since there was no Ryder place nearby.

"Careful with PODS."

What is it, PODS?

finn-in-pod.jpg

finn-in-pod.jpg

Hopefully that is a man, as I want to comment his buttocks look nice enough to brush with a Moroccan leather tipped riding crop :smoke:

It's a shame that he has no sartorial taste those and also lacks colour coordination.
:wtf:You cannot even see his ass. Great imagination.

Ahh, she's just been dying to use her riding crop is all ! :lol:

In part moving is a pain in the ass because we tend to keep stuff we never use that then helps clog up the planning, packing, lugging, etc. part of the process.

We've finally trained ourselves to get rid of stuff, don't store it in the basement, attic, or wherever. In general, if we haven't touched, used, wore, something in six months we don't need it so out it goes, trash or donated.

I can't do it a little at a time. moving too far.
Am using 2 Men and a Truck, but there are still a million things I have to move and take care if........plus the packing. UGH
I will be happy happy when it is all over.

Pupps daughter has used them twice. She was quite pleased and they were very professional.

In part moving is a pain in the ass because we tend to keep stuff we never use that then helps clog up the planning, packing, lugging, etc. part of the process.

We've finally trained ourselves to get rid of stuff, don't store it in the basement, attic, or wherever. In general, if we haven't touched, used, wore, something in six months we don't need it so out it goes, trash or donated.

It is a scientific fact that ones possessions will expand to fill all available space.

I've moved a bunch. Moved my business as well a few times. I grew up moving. I was a military brat and we moved at least every 3 years. Put as much as you can in boxes and label them and get as much help as you can from people you can trust.

Am using 2 Men and a Truck, but there are still a million things I have to move and take care if........plus the packing. UGH

Pupps daughter has used them twice. She was quite pleased and they were very professional.

I used once before as well, and they did great.

Then you have to unpack it and find a place for it.

The Mrs. would blow a gasket if any of her furniture had one scratch when it made it to its final destination.

Focus and follow Lucy's advice.

Good luck and hope you get comfortable when it's over.

I know your pain and then some. We'll most likely be moving soon and we're already packing (and have been) for some time now as well as getting rid of tons of crap. If the move is far, possibly Las Vegas NV then we'll use Pods, if it's closer like Tucson, Albuquerque or Ruidoso/Tularosa/Alamogordo then we'll do UHaul.
Careful with PODS. If you are moving somewhere where there is no "hub" they fuck you and you need to unpack the pod and rent a truck, loading it and move your shit. It was 50 miles from their hub and they wouldn't do it even when offered to pay for the "extra trip" So, renting a Ryder and load every fucking thing over, then return the fucking truck since there was no Ryder place nearby.
Thanks for the info.

^ A friend said it was a trouble free experience.

Didn't know they limited their destination.

Why is it so hard? Why so exhausting? Why is there so much to do? Even if you plan it all out...
How do you make it easier?
It is always difficult to leave one place for another.

But you normally always get used to the new place eventually and then start liking the good things about it.

Eventually you forget about the former location.

Packing and loading and cleaning are all hard exhausting work.

Unpacking and rearranging is rather fun though.

Plus this is a good time to throw away a lot of crap that has accumulated over the years.

This happened to us last Oct. Had to use 2 Men and a Truck offload POD in Nashville. A real bummer

-Geaux

Forum List

Back