Move over Jimmy Carter, Obama has my vote for worst president... ever... forever

Move over Jimmy Carter, Obama has my vote for worst president -- ever | Fox News<--------<<<< click here..,
a community service note to liberals only :lmao:

some of you may not be old enough to remember Jimmy's ineptness, and some of you may not have ever heard of him as you were most likely not born yet.., but, trust me, Jimmy was a total clueless asshole who had the common sense of the fucking jackass that represents the demoncRAT party and all libertards , the only thing that Jimmy had going for him was that he had two American parents and they were both white and...., Christians :up:

I think Bush still has the title.

The 2000's were a “lost decade” for the middle class. Since 2000, median family income had fallen 5 percent, from $72,956 to $69,487. Median net worth dropper even farther, from a high of $152,950 before the financial crash to just $93,150 in 2010. All in all, the middle class ended the decade poorer, smaller and less optimistic than they were at the turn of the millennium. The destruction of middle-class wealth, in particular, erased nearly two decades of gains.

Oh and last year U.S. median household income in the U.S. for June 2018 is $61,891. MAGA? Not yet. Let's see Trump get us back up to $73,000.
Bumping a dead thread from TWENTY FUCKING THIRTEEN???

How dull must your life be that you have the time to dig up old shit...

I know,this stupid fuck troll has such a sad life he always bumps all these old dead threads. he should be banned for his constant trolling always doing this.

Hard to pick just one, but Obama is definitely right down there with Woodrow Wilson, FDR, LBJ, and Carter. Those are my bottom five.

and the fact you put Carter in there ahead of all the presidents from Nixon up to Bush and out him in there with those other corrupt presidents PLUS singling out republican presidents,proves that you are not only closed minded and biased towards the republicans,but proves you have ZERO credibility whatsoever putting him ahead of all the other presidents from Nixon to Bush II who were 100 times more corrupt and traiters to american than carter ever was.:cuckoo::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
Glad I can stop being nice. You’re the biggest tool on this site. No one agrees with you. When’s the last time you got an agree like or winner?

yeah whatever,lies from you as always,take a look at all the people i have on my friends list and all the awards i have,i have PLENTY of them shill for DNC.grampa himself is an idiot same as you but he nailed it there about you.
Keep typing. I’m going out on my boat in a couple hours.

Hell, trump has made America great for me. I made more money in 2017 than I did in 2016. I did better in 2018 than I did in 2017 and I feel like 2019 is going at least as well as 2018 went so fuck it, you win. Trump rules.

Why do most people still believe in the historian's ratings of the presidents? I'm not sure that some posters know their history well enough to accurately rate the former presidents. One thing is certain, however, Trump will be rated.

Obama is the worst ever, no doubt!

No other president has been such a liar, so non-transparent, and so un-patriotic!

He only pulled us out of Mid East crap saved us from the Great Recession , and restored our world wide rep.

But you don’t like his skin color..

Jimmy Carter can die in piece now thanks to Obama taking the title of worst president ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

problem with your BS ramblings is i took you carter haters to school that all the presidents from LBJ to Bush !! were 100 times worse than him.

Glad I can stop being nice. You’re the biggest tool on this site. No one agrees with you. When’s the last time you got an agree like or winner?

Bush worse than Obama?
That immediately shows your lack of knowledge.
They are both about equal. Bush did something much better than Obama, and Obama did some things much better than Bush. But overall they are two Presidents that dramatically sped up America turning into a Plutocratic Corporatocracy.

America has had some great presidents, many mediocre ones and a few bad ones. But we’ve never had one like Barack Obama. He’s the first who thinks the job is beneath him.

He’s the first who turns political give-and-take into a crisis by refusing to negotiate with Congress.

He’s the first who thinks the way to more power is to inflict pain on ordinary people.

The move to barricade the World War II memorial reveals the mentality of a tin-pot dictator. The limited government shutdown did not need to affect the memorial because it is open 24 hours, without gates and often without guards.

I’ve been saying for a while that there is no bottom to Obama. He’s not just ruthless. He’s without scruples and honor.
But to turn public opinion in his favor, Obama’s goons trucked in barricades to keep out World War II vets and other visitors. By one estimate, the barricades and workers cost $100,000.

The same punish-the-people attitude led to shutdowns of other parks and historic sites that get no federal funding.

“We’ve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can. It’s disgusting,” a Park Service ranger told The Washington Times.

The ranger cited the order to close the parking lot at George Washington’s home in Mount Vernon so visitors couldn’t use it. The cheap trick captured the contrast between a revered president and the current one.

I’ve been saying for a while that there is no bottom to Obama. He’s not just ruthless. He’s without scruples and honor.

However the shutdown ends, it will bring only a temporary respite from the crisis atmosphere in Washington. When it comes to his countrymen, Obama always chooses conflict over cooperation.

Meanwhile, Jimmy Carter can rest easy. We have a new worst president.

Move over Jimmy Carter, Obama has my vote for worst president -- ever | Fox News<--------<<<< click here..,

some of you may not be old enough to remember Jimmy's ineptness, and some of you may not have ever heard of him as you were most likely not born yet.., but, trust me, Jimmy was a total clueless asshole who had the common sense of the fucking jackass that represents the demoncRAT party and all libertards , the only thing that Jimmy had going for him was that he had two American parents and they were both white and...., Christians :up:

Yup. Old Jumma is now Number 2.

How many were murdered or died suspiciously in the Clinton rise to power?

LOL!!!

Too many to count.

It is a shame that anyone tries to blame Nixon for Vietnam. Most people still have no clue why we were there and what we were doing, especially since so few understand who murdered JFK and why.

LBJ wanted to arm Israel to expand, just as Einstein warned. To do that, he escalated Vietnam from nothing into full war, and then used his power of office to stall and prevent the US from winning/ending it. LBJ wanted it to go on forever. LBJ was taking the weapons the US taxpayer purchased for our troops in nam and siphoning them off to Israel. That's right, Vietnam was 100% about ARMING ISRAEL.. and so was the assassination of JFK.

Here's the proof of all of it...

CIA Analysis of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War — Central Intelligence Agency

"The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move.

and then Zionist Traitor LBJ got on TV and lied and claimed Israel was attacked and was just defending itself, nevermind all those brand new US made weapons the Israelies used in 67 for their deliberate and planned invasion/land grab.

:thankusmile::udaman::TH_WAY~113::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You are the only intelligent poster that has come on this thread who knows our TRUE history,excellent point you brought up on WHY JFK was killed and the corruption of the CIA,
watch out for mike griffith though,he will call you anti-semitic for telling the truth LBJ was a a zioinist traiter and Israels role in the JFK assassination.:abgg2q.jpg::cuckoo::rolleyes:

:beer::thankusmile::yes_text12:

just one thing i need to add to your excellent post..you are partially correct on it being a shame people wanting to blame Nixon for Vietnam.It is a shame if they blame it ENTIRELY on him that is correct but he does deserve EQUAL blame for it as much as LBJ.

LBJ as you know,reversed kennedys policy to withdraw from vietnam,and started the war with the false flag gulf of tonkin operation. Nixon lied about ending the war.He said he would immediately end the war and he could have ended it in 69 if he wanted to but he let it go on for another four years expanding the war in cambodia. Nixon in fact ILLEGALLY bombed Cambodia in a secret bombing campaine.

LBJ and Nixon were the ones that murdered 58,000 americans,not the NVA or vietcong.here is LBJ and his good old lover Nixon laughing together about murdering all those 58,000 americans and having kennedy murdered.

nixon-yndon-johnson.jpg

oh and as i said,you really cant blame people TOO much for thinking Nixon was the one to blame for Vietnam. after all this DID happen in this link.

Nixon Prolonged Vietnam War for Political Gain—And Johnson Knew About It, Newly Unclassified Tapes Suggest | Smart News | Smithsonian

Last edited:
Jimmy Carter can die in piece now thanks to Obama taking the title of worst president ever.

:dig::anj_stfu::bsflag:

yeah yeah yeah yeah,whatever.another sheep that has been brainwashed by the corporate controlled media.

problem with your BS ramblings is i took you carter haters to school that all the presidents from LBJ to Bush !! were 100 times worse than him.

A nutty reply from some fringe anti-Semitic person.

You do a good imitation of sealybozo,as always,same as sealybozo, when you cant refute the evidence,you go into insult mode in defeat and LIE as you ALWAYS do in the Israel section jusrt like HE does on the corruption of the democrats being exposed.:2up::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
America has had some great presidents, many mediocre ones and a few bad ones. But we’ve never had one like Barack Obama. He’s the first who thinks the job is beneath him.

He’s the first who turns political give-and-take into a crisis by refusing to negotiate with Congress.

He’s the first who thinks the way to more power is to inflict pain on ordinary people.

The move to barricade the World War II memorial reveals the mentality of a tin-pot dictator. The limited government shutdown did not need to affect the memorial because it is open 24 hours, without gates and often without guards.

But to turn public opinion in his favor, Obama’s goons trucked in barricades to keep out World War II vets and other visitors. By one estimate, the barricades and workers cost $100,000.

The same punish-the-people attitude led to shutdowns of other parks and historic sites that get no federal funding.

“We’ve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can. It’s disgusting,” a Park Service ranger told The Washington Times.

The ranger cited the order to close the parking lot at George Washington’s home in Mount Vernon so visitors couldn’t use it. The cheap trick captured the contrast between a revered president and the current one.

However the shutdown ends, it will bring only a temporary respite from the crisis atmosphere in Washington. When it comes to his countrymen, Obama always chooses conflict over cooperation.

I think Bush still has the title.

The 2000's were a “lost decade” for the middle class. Since 2000, median family income had fallen 5 percent, from $72,956 to $69,487. Median net worth dropper even farther, from a high of $152,950 before the financial crash to just $93,150 in 2010. All in all, the middle class ended the decade poorer, smaller and less optimistic than they were at the turn of the millennium. The destruction of middle-class wealth, in particular, erased nearly two decades of gains.

Oh and last year U.S. median household income in the U.S. for June 2018 is $61,891. MAGA? Not yet. Let's see Trump get us back up to $73,000.
Bumping a dead thread from TWENTY FUCKING THIRTEEN???

How dull must your life be that you have the time to dig up old shit...

I know,this stupid fuck troll has such a sad life he always bumps all these old dead threads. he should be banned for his constant trolling always doing this.

Hard to pick just one, but Obama is definitely right down there with Woodrow Wilson, FDR, LBJ, and Carter. Those are my bottom five.

and the fact you put Carter in there ahead of all the presidents from Nixon up to Bush and out him in there with those other corrupt presidents PLUS singling out republican presidents,proves that you are not only closed minded and biased towards the republicans,but proves you have ZERO credibility whatsoever putting him ahead of all the other presidents from Nixon to Bush II who were 100 times more corrupt and traiters to american than carter ever was.:cuckoo::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Well rest assured only the most extreme conspiracy theorists agree with his positions. No one here is an ally of his. The left and right both disagree with la ram fag. He is the one thing that unites us all.:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::ahole-1:
:dig::bsflag:

these are your lame comebacks you ALWAYS have when i take you to school and own your sorry ass that the dems are as evil and corrupt as the repubs,you NEVER try and address the evidence i put in forth in front of you so in frustration in defeat,just like a baby,you go into insult mode and start doing this below. same as pooper and unkotore always do in the sports section when they cant refute facts on brady and belicheat, the three stooges :haha:

source.gif

i sure am glad you are not MY lawyer,you would lose EVERY case for me the way you play dodgeball with me all the time when i put evidence in front of you on the corruption of clinton and obama and the democrats being exposed.

Last edited:

Look in a mirror, you have described yourself, not President Carter and not President Obama. It is clear that this post was written by a nearly illiterate buffoon whose filled with hate and is a likely candidate to be watched carefully, this fool believe what he writes and that makes him dangerous.

I do hope the FBI monitors this message board and puts this clown on its watch list!

HIstory writers decades from now will not be kind to Obama that is for sure, but worse President ever? No.

Worst ever still goes to that POS fdr.

Really, how about posting why you claim FDR is a piece of shit? It seems professional historians differ from such a vile opinion of this man.

He and Obama and Carter inherited a failing economy from Republican Administrations, and neither of them had a road map on how to fix it.

HIstory writers decades from now will not be kind to Obama that is for sure, but worse President ever? No.

Really, how about posting why you claim FDR is a piece of shit? ......

How about prolonging the Great Depression, consigning a shipload of Jewish refugees from the Nazis to their ultimate doom, throwing over 100,000 innocent Americans into his concentration camps, and playing the useful fool to Stalin for starters?

How about prolonging the Great Depression, consigning a shipload of Jewish refugees from the Nazis to their ultimate doom, throwing over 100,000 innocent Americans into his concentration camps, and playing the useful fool to Stalin for starters?

How about this:

Franklin D. Roosevelt: Impact and Legacy | Miller Center

yeah whatever,lies from you as always,take a look at all the people i have on my friends list and all the awards i have,i have PLENTY of them shill for DNC.grampa himself is an idiot same as you but he nailed it there about you. there have been DOZENS of people like grampa that have said the same thing about you sick of your constant trolling of bring back old dead buried threads.

Well rest assured only the most extreme conspiracy theorists agree with his positions. No one here is an ally of his. The left and right both disagree with la ram fag. He is the one thing that unites us all.

lies for you as ALWAYS, yeah you run off from cold hard evidence and never look at videos that expose the corruption of the dems so there you have been caught LYING as always troll and this troll always LIES about the corruption of the zionists of Israel ignoring the evidence of them always trolling in that section calling people like me anti-semitic just because he cant counter evidence of how corrupt ISRAEL is something you would KNOW had you ever posted in the Israel section which you never have idiot liar.

there you go LYING as always that I believe in conspiracy theories when i dont go by conspiracy theories i go by conspiracy FACTS idiot.

oh and you have agreed many times that 9/11 was done by the bush administration as well troll a fact i see you conviently left out,:2up::rolleyes:

Coming from a liberal piece of shit, I’ll take that as a compliment and you didn’t prove shit. Liberals not liking me makes my day.

How about this:

What about any of that editorializing negates the facts that I informed you about?

How about this:

What about any of that editorializing negates the facts that I informed you about?

All of it, Your conclusion was bitter and entirely character assassination. Something in which you seem to have a good deal of practice.

How about this:

All of it, ......

Bullshit. Everything I informed you about that piece of shit fdr is true. Go ahead and deny any of it.

Forum List

Back