Move over Jimmy Carter, Obama has my vote for worst president... ever... forever

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
America has had some great presidents, many mediocre ones and a few bad ones. But we’ve never had one like Barack Obama. He’s the first who thinks the job is beneath him.

He’s the first who turns political give-and-take into a crisis by refusing to negotiate with Congress.

He’s the first who thinks the way to more power is to inflict pain on ordinary people.

The move to barricade the World War II memorial reveals the mentality of a tin-pot dictator. The limited government shutdown did not need to affect the memorial because it is open 24 hours, without gates and often without guards.

I’ve been saying for a while that there is no bottom to Obama. He’s not just ruthless. He’s without scruples and honor.
But to turn public opinion in his favor, Obama’s goons trucked in barricades to keep out World War II vets and other visitors. By one estimate, the barricades and workers cost $100,000.

The same punish-the-people attitude led to shutdowns of other parks and historic sites that get no federal funding.

“We’ve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can. It’s disgusting,” a Park Service ranger told The Washington Times.

The ranger cited the order to close the parking lot at George Washington’s home in Mount Vernon so visitors couldn’t use it. The cheap trick captured the contrast between a revered president and the current one.

I’ve been saying for a while that there is no bottom to Obama. He’s not just ruthless. He’s without scruples and honor.

However the shutdown ends, it will bring only a temporary respite from the crisis atmosphere in Washington. When it comes to his countrymen, Obama always chooses conflict over cooperation.

Meanwhile, Jimmy Carter can rest easy. We have a new worst president.

Move over Jimmy Carter, Obama has my vote for worst president -- ever | Fox News<--------<<<< click here..,
a community service note to liberals only :lmao:

some of you may not be old enough to remember Jimmy's ineptness, and some of you may not have ever heard of him as you were most likely not born yet.., but, trust me, Jimmy was a total clueless asshole who had the common sense of the fucking jackass that represents the demoncRAT party and all libertards , the only thing that Jimmy had going for him was that he had two American parents and they were both white and...., Christians :up:

He has my vote too

the worst UnAmerican, hateful, vindictive with his position of POWER little man President

at least Clinton and Carter was likable

I agree with everything but the "forever" part. I'm not convinced that Obama is the worst that the democrats can come up with. There are PLENTY of bad politicians in the DNC.

Carter was prolly the best president of the last 50 years. He didn't start any wars.

he may not have started any wars.., but he sure got a lot of soldiers and sailors killed :up:

On Jan. 20, 1981, Iran released 52 Americans who had been held hostage for 444 days, minutes after the presidency had passed from Jimmy Carter to Ronald Reagan.

On April 24, 1980, an ill-fated military operation to rescue the 52 American hostages held in Tehran ends with eight U.S. servicemen dead and no hostages rescued.

Obama is the worst ever, no doubt!

No other president has been such a liar, so non-transparent, and so un-patriotic!

America has had some great presidents, many mediocre ones and a few bad ones. But we’ve never had one like Barack Obama. He’s the first who thinks the job is beneath him.

He’s the first who turns political give-and-take into a crisis by refusing to negotiate with Congress.

He’s the first who thinks the way to more power is to inflict pain on ordinary people.

The move to barricade the World War II memorial reveals the mentality of a tin-pot dictator. The limited government shutdown did not need to affect the memorial because it is open 24 hours, without gates and often without guards.

But to turn public opinion in his favor, Obama’s goons trucked in barricades to keep out World War II vets and other visitors. By one estimate, the barricades and workers cost $100,000.

The same punish-the-people attitude led to shutdowns of other parks and historic sites that get no federal funding.

“We’ve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can. It’s disgusting,” a Park Service ranger told The Washington Times.

The ranger cited the order to close the parking lot at George Washington’s home in Mount Vernon so visitors couldn’t use it. The cheap trick captured the contrast between a revered president and the current one.

However the shutdown ends, it will bring only a temporary respite from the crisis atmosphere in Washington. When it comes to his countrymen, Obama always chooses conflict over cooperation.

Move over Jimmy Carter, Obama has my vote for worst president -- ever | Fox News<--------<<<< click here..,

some of you may not be old enough to remember Jimmy's ineptness, and some of you may not have ever heard of him as you were most likely not born yet.., but, trust me, Jimmy was a total clueless asshole who had the common sense of the fucking jackass that represents the demoncRAT party and all libertards , the only thing that Jimmy had going for him was that he had two American parents and they were both white and...., Christians :up:

Obviously you also never heard the Richard Nixon.

Nixon was a fairly good president, certainly in the top 10-15. He was a bit paranoid and made mistakes, but he was far superior to the scumbucket we have now!

Rankings -- especially, holy crap, political rankings -- are wildly subjective. But I'm pretty sure that ol' Jimmy didn't leave office with a financial system in literal collapse and thousands of American kids dying in two hideous wars.

He was batting 500.

Indeed- What a complete failure. Did not help future history books at all when they go to write the legacy of the first black President. All it will do is feed the existing stereotype

-Geaux

Harding, W, Nixon

Carter- not a single combat death, Human Rights campaign very popular and effective, screwed by Teddy, produced many jobs...

Obama- averted depression, 40 plus straight months of jobs, ended the 2 stupidest wars ever, greatest social reform ever, inspired democracy and civility around the world, despite total mindless Pub obstruction, fear mongering and brainwashing- a disgrace...

He has my vote too

the worst UnAmerican, hateful, vindictive with his position of POWER little man President

at least Clinton and Carter was likable

Clinton wasn't all that likeable to the women he literally fucked over.

And Carter only became likeable AFTER leaving office and beginning to help folks build some houses.

Obama is the clear cut worst President in the history of our Constitutional Republic.

He is a disaster.

Harding, W, Nixon

Carter- not a single combat death, Human Rights campaign very popular and effective, screwed by Teddy, produced many jobs...

Obama- averted depression, 40 plus straight months of jobs, ended the 2 stupidest wars ever, greatest social reform ever, inspired democracy and civility around the world, despite total mindless Pub obstruction, fear mongering and brainwashing- a disgrace...

Well, not direct Combat. But we did lose some guys in Operation Eagle Claw under Carter

And he has not ended 2 wars. Young men and women are still dying in Afghanistan

-Geaux

Last edited:
Jimmy Carter thanks God every night that Obama was elected President so he isn't still considered the worst President in American history.

Forum List

Back