Move over Jimmy Carter, Obama has my vote for worst president... ever... forever

America has had some great presidents, many mediocre ones and a few bad ones. But we’ve never had one like Barack Obama. He’s the first who thinks the job is beneath him.

He’s the first who turns political give-and-take into a crisis by refusing to negotiate with Congress.

He’s the first who thinks the way to more power is to inflict pain on ordinary people.

The move to barricade the World War II memorial reveals the mentality of a tin-pot dictator. The limited government shutdown did not need to affect the memorial because it is open 24 hours, without gates and often without guards.

I’ve been saying for a while that there is no bottom to Obama. He’s not just ruthless. He’s without scruples and honor.
But to turn public opinion in his favor, Obama’s goons trucked in barricades to keep out World War II vets and other visitors. By one estimate, the barricades and workers cost $100,000.

The same punish-the-people attitude led to shutdowns of other parks and historic sites that get no federal funding.

“We’ve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can. It’s disgusting,” a Park Service ranger told The Washington Times.

The ranger cited the order to close the parking lot at George Washington’s home in Mount Vernon so visitors couldn’t use it. The cheap trick captured the contrast between a revered president and the current one.

I’ve been saying for a while that there is no bottom to Obama. He’s not just ruthless. He’s without scruples and honor.

However the shutdown ends, it will bring only a temporary respite from the crisis atmosphere in Washington. When it comes to his countrymen, Obama always chooses conflict over cooperation.

Meanwhile, Jimmy Carter can rest easy. We have a new worst president.

Move over Jimmy Carter, Obama has my vote for worst president -- ever | Fox News<--------<<<< click here..,
a community service note to liberals only :lmao:

some of you may not be old enough to remember Jimmy's ineptness, and some of you may not have ever heard of him as you were most likely not born yet.., but, trust me, Jimmy was a total clueless asshole who had the common sense of the fucking jackass that represents the demoncRAT party and all libertards , the only thing that Jimmy had going for him was that he had two American parents and they were both white and...., Christians :up:
Based on 18 surveys of political scientist and academic historians Jimmy Cartier comes in at 26th almost the middle of the middle pack.

Based on 5 surveys of political scientist and academic historians
Obama placed 14th.

Based on 2 surveys of
political scientist and academic historians
Trump placed 43rd.

Historical rankings of presidents of the United States - Wikipedia

America has had some great presidents, many mediocre ones and a few bad ones. But we’ve never had one like Barack Obama. He’s the first who thinks the job is beneath him.

He’s the first who turns political give-and-take into a crisis by refusing to negotiate with Congress.

He’s the first who thinks the way to more power is to inflict pain on ordinary people.

The move to barricade the World War II memorial reveals the mentality of a tin-pot dictator. The limited government shutdown did not need to affect the memorial because it is open 24 hours, without gates and often without guards.

But to turn public opinion in his favor, Obama’s goons trucked in barricades to keep out World War II vets and other visitors. By one estimate, the barricades and workers cost $100,000.

The same punish-the-people attitude led to shutdowns of other parks and historic sites that get no federal funding.

“We’ve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can. It’s disgusting,” a Park Service ranger told The Washington Times.

The ranger cited the order to close the parking lot at George Washington’s home in Mount Vernon so visitors couldn’t use it. The cheap trick captured the contrast between a revered president and the current one.

However the shutdown ends, it will bring only a temporary respite from the crisis atmosphere in Washington. When it comes to his countrymen, Obama always chooses conflict over cooperation.

Move over Jimmy Carter, Obama has my vote for worst president -- ever | Fox News<--------<<<< click here..,

some of you may not be old enough to remember Jimmy's ineptness, and some of you may not have ever heard of him as you were most likely not born yet.., but, trust me, Jimmy was a total clueless asshole who had the common sense of the fucking jackass that represents the demoncRAT party and all libertards , the only thing that Jimmy had going for him was that he had two American parents and they were both white and...., Christians :up:

Look in a mirror, you have described yourself, not President Carter and not President Obama. It is clear that this post was written by a nearly illiterate buffoon whose filled with hate and is a likely candidate to be watched carefully, this fool believe what he writes and that makes him dangerous.

I do hope the FBI monitors this message board and puts this clown on its watch list!

this assclown indeed DID describe HIMSELF. He is just one of those brainwashed sheep who has been taken in by the lies of the corporate controlled media who cant think for himself. these asswipe clowns who go around saying carter was the worst president ever clearly not pay any attention to what all the other presidents since him did while in office,how they ALL started wars and burned the constitution and took a shit on it and were in so many scandals it was a sick joke. Carter was the last president we had that DID follow the constitutio which is WHY the corporate controlled media have slandered him all these years and sadly,the idiot sheep in american like him have ALL fallen for their propaganda.

after all the other asswipe presidents we have had since carter,I LONGGGGG for the good old days of carter again and wish he had NEVER left office as any TRUE american would.:rolleyes:

Jimmy Carter can die in piece now thanks to Obama taking the title of worst president ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

problem with your BS ramblings is i took you carter haters to school that all the presidents from LBJ to Bush !! were 100 times worse than him.

Glad I can stop being nice. You’re the biggest tool on this site. No one agrees with you. When’s the last time you got an agree like or winner?

yeah whatever,lies from you as always,take a look at all the people i have on my friends list and all the awards i have,i have PLENTY of them shill for DNC.grampa himself is an idiot same as you but he nailed it there about you. there have been DOZENS of people like grampa that have said the same thing about you sick of your constant trolling of bring back old dead buried threads.

Well rest assured only the most extreme conspiracy theorists agree with his positions. No one here is an ally of his. The left and right both disagree with la ram fag. He is the one thing that unites us all.

lies for you as ALWAYS, yeah you run off from cold hard evidence and never look at videos that expose the corruption of the dems so there you have been caught LYING as always troll and this troll always LIES about the corruption of the zionists of Israel ignoring the evidence of them always trolling in that section calling people like me anti-semitic just because he cant counter evidence of how corrupt ISRAEL is something you would KNOW had you ever posted in the Israel section which you never have idiot liar.

there you go LYING as always that I believe in conspiracy theories when i dont go by conspiracy theories i go by conspiracy FACTS idiot.

oh and you have agreed many times that 9/11 was done by the bush administration as well troll a fact i see you conviently left out,:2up::rolleyes:

Coming from a liberal piece of shit, I’ll take that as a compliment and you didn’t prove shit. Liberals not liking me makes my day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:dig:

you are every bit as much a stupid fuck asswipe as this OP is which you have proven in spades,just because you covered your ears and closed your eyes to this post of mine here where i owned your sorry ass and took you to school does NOT mean i did not take you to school.:cuckoo: you CLEARLY have been brainwahsed by the propaganda of the corporate controlled media and unable to think for yourself the fact you have been taken in by their propaganda and same as this stupid fuck OP,YOU WONT look at the evidencee of the corruption of all those other presidents that was 100 times worse than carter idiot.

Based on 18 surveys of political scientist and academic historians Jimmy Cartier comes in at 26th almost the middle of the middle pack.

Obama placed 14th.

Based on 2 surveys of
Trump placed 43rd.

:thankusmile:
Wikipedia to their credit,unlike this moron op and that other idiot that agreed with him that came on recently,they are aware of the corruption all the presidents we have had since our last great president JFK,they those historians are aware of the corruption that all the presidents from LBJ to Bush!! the scandals they were involved in and how they all took a shit on the constitution my hats off to wikepedia.:up:

I notice in that link that George Washington was an independent and that one of our best presidents John Tyler was also an independent. proof we need to get rid of this corrupt two party system we have. when you have two of the greatest presidents being an independent,is it any wonder WHY the establishment is afraid to see an independent in office?

the sheep here.the majority of the posters that have come on here, dont get it that will never happen because they are not part of the establishment status quoe.:rolleyes:

Ladarious seems to be the exception who seems to understand that.

Last edited:

Obama placed 14th.

Based on 2 surveys of
Trump placed 43rd.

Wikipedia to their credit,unlike this moron op and that other idiot that agreed with him that came on recently,they are aware of the corruption all the presidents we have had since our last great president JFK,they those historians are aware of the corruption that all the presidents from LBJ to Bush!! the scandals they were involved in and how they all took a shit on the constitution my hats off to wikepedia.:up:

I notice in that link that George Washington was an independent and that one of our best presidents John Tyler was also an independent. proof we need to get rid of this corrupt two party system we have. when you have two of the greatest presidents being an independent,is it any wonder WHY the establishment is afraid to see an independent in office?

the sheep here.the majority of the posters that have come on here, dont get it that will never happen because they are not part of the establishment status quoe.:rolleyes:

Those party affiliation are correct.
George Washington was the only president elected as an independent, as he was not formally affiliated with any party during his 2 terms in office, although it's widely acknowledged that Washington broadly favored the Hamiltonian Federalist Party over the Jeffersonian Republicans.

John Tyler had no party affiliation during his term in office, 1841-1844.
Tyler was affiliated with:
Democratic-Republican Party 1811-28
Democratic Party 1828-34
Whig Party 1834-41
Democratic-Republican 1844

I think Bush still has the title.

The 2000's were a “lost decade” for the middle class. Since 2000, median family income had fallen 5 percent, from $72,956 to $69,487. Median net worth dropper even farther, from a high of $152,950 before the financial crash to just $93,150 in 2010. All in all, the middle class ended the decade poorer, smaller and less optimistic than they were at the turn of the millennium. The destruction of middle-class wealth, in particular, erased nearly two decades of gains.

Oh and last year U.S. median household income in the U.S. for June 2018 is $61,891. MAGA? Not yet. Let's see Trump get us back up to $73,000.
Bumping a dead thread from TWENTY FUCKING THIRTEEN???

How dull must your life be that you have the time to dig up old shit...

I know,this stupid fuck troll has such a sad life he always bumps all these old dead threads. he should be banned for his constant trolling always doing this.

Hard to pick just one, but Obama is definitely right down there with Woodrow Wilson, FDR, LBJ, and Carter. Those are my bottom five.

and the fact you put Carter in there ahead of all the presidents from Nixon up to Bush and out him in there with those other corrupt presidents PLUS singling out republican presidents,proves that you are not only closed minded and biased towards the republicans,but proves you have ZERO credibility whatsoever putting him ahead of all the other presidents from Nixon to Bush II who were 100 times more corrupt and traiters to american than carter ever was.:cuckoo::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
Glad I can stop being nice. You’re the biggest tool on this site. No one agrees with you. When’s the last time you got an agree like or winner?

Well rest assured only the most extreme conspiracy theorists agree with his positions. No one here is an ally of his. The left and right both disagree with la ram fag. He is the one thing that unites us all.:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::ahole-1:
:dig::bsflag:

these are your lame comebacks you ALWAYS have when i take you to school and own your sorry ass that the dems are as evil and corrupt as the repubs,you NEVER try and address the evidence i put in forth in front of you so in frustration in defeat,just like a baby,you go into insult mode and start doing this below. same as pooper and unkotore always do in the sports section when they cant refute facts on brady and belicheat, the three stooges :haha:

source.gif

i sure am glad you are not MY lawyer,you would lose EVERY case for me the way you play dodgeball with me all the time when i put evidence in front of you on the corruption of clinton and obama and the democrats being exposed.

Obama was not corrupt and the 90's was the greatest decade of our lives. Clinton had a surplus.

He may have been a scumbag but he was a great president. Does that remind you of anyone?

And Bush 1 handed Clinton a mess. That's why he was a 1 termer. Clinton was great.

And Obama got us out of the greatest recession since the Great Depression. Facts.

Trump is riding Obama's wave but hey, I'm doing great so screw it. If you like it then lets vote in Trump again 2020

Obama placed 14th.

Based on 2 surveys of
Trump placed 43rd.

The only way you can do away with political parties is to outlaw them because politicians will always form coalitions and if unchecked coalitions grow to become political parties.

There are examples of countries today that have no political parties but only coalitions. However, these countries tend to be very small such as Tuvalua, Micronesia, and Saint Helena. A few larger countries such as Saudi Arabia which have monarchs have limited or banned political parties.

It think a coalition of independents that do not support any political issues other than electing independents would be a good way to loosen the stronghold the two parties have on the country.

The 2000's were a “lost decade” for the middle class. Since 2000, median family income had fallen 5 percent, from $72,956 to $69,487. Median net worth dropper even farther, from a high of $152,950 before the financial crash to just $93,150 in 2010. All in all, the middle class ended the decade poorer, smaller and less optimistic than they were at the turn of the millennium. The destruction of middle-class wealth, in particular, erased nearly two decades of gains.

Oh and last year U.S. median household income in the U.S. for June 2018 is $61,891. MAGA? Not yet. Let's see Trump get us back up to $73,000.

I know,this stupid fuck troll has such a sad life he always bumps all these old dead threads. he should be banned for his constant trolling always doing this.

Hard to pick just one, but Obama is definitely right down there with Woodrow Wilson, FDR, LBJ, and Carter. Those are my bottom five.

and the fact you put Carter in there ahead of all the presidents from Nixon up to Bush and out him in there with those other corrupt presidents PLUS singling out republican presidents,proves that you are not only closed minded and biased towards the republicans,but proves you have ZERO credibility whatsoever putting him ahead of all the other presidents from Nixon to Bush II who were 100 times more corrupt and traiters to american than carter ever was.:cuckoo::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Well rest assured only the most extreme conspiracy theorists agree with his positions. No one here is an ally of his. The left and right both disagree with la ram fag. He is the one thing that unites us all.:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::ahole-1:

these are your lame comebacks you ALWAYS have when i take you to school and own your sorry ass that the dems are as evil and corrupt as the repubs,you NEVER try and address the evidence i put in forth in front of you so in frustration in defeat,just like a baby,you go into insult mode and start doing this below. same as pooper and unkotore always do in the sports section when they cant refute facts on brady and belicheat, the three stooges :haha:

source.gif

i sure am glad you are not MY lawyer,you would lose EVERY case for me the way you play dodgeball with me all the time when i put evidence in front of you on the corruption of clinton and obama and the democrats being exposed.

Obama was not corrupt and the 90's was the greatest decade of our lives. Clinton had a surplus.

He may have been a scumbag but he was a great president. Does that remind you of anyone?

And Bush 1 handed Clinton a mess. That's why he was a 1 termer. Clinton was great.

And Obama got us out of the greatest recession since the Great Depression. Facts. t

Trump is riding Obama's wave but hey, I'm doing great so screw it. If you like it then lets vote in Trump again 2020

Facts in YOUR warped world.

Obama was not corrupt? whatever paid shill for the DNC. for the ONE THOUSAND TIME that motherfucker LIED to the people saying he would end the war in the middle east and only EXPANDED it idiot,not only that he EXPANDED Bush's patriot act that NEEDS to called the UNPATRIOT act because it allows the government to illegally spy on its citizens. all cold hard FACTS,not theories.

source.gif

And Obama got us out of the greatest recession since the Great Depression. Facts.

dont you ever get tired of embarrassing yourself with these lies paid shill of the DNC?

a great president and scumbag? does that remind me of somebody? you obviously have reading comprehension problems AND alzheimers diseace because i have only stated a thousand times in the past that our last GREAT president was kennedy moron,he was not part of the status quoe that every president since then has ALL been with the exception of carter and that is WHY they have ALL stayed alive.

kennedy was a Democrat in NAME only same as ron paul is a republican in name only. carter also was not corrupt so had he been elected to a second term,they would have assassinated him as well but they knew he was on his way out with the election being rigged for their boy Reagan to get in so they were not worried about carter being reelected.

yeah that part of someone who was a scumbag but a great president would describe kennedy for sure the fact he cheated on jackie and had so many affairs but only an idiot would say it describes clinton,:laughing0301::lmao:

You are one sick fuck obviously the fact that you consider this man in this link here a great president.

https://www.amazon.com/Clintons-Belong-Prison-Melrose-Larry/dp/1594533016&tag=ff0d01-20

Carter only served one term because same as kennedy.He was also not part of the status quoe.the GOOD presidents never serve in office more than one term and i have ONLY said that to you like a fucking one hundred times.:rolleyes:seriously,check with your doctor about your alzhiemers diseace problem you have.:rolleyes:

and only in your warped world did Obama get us out of a recession.:lmao::laughing0301:

if you would stop being a chickenshit coward who runs off with your tail between your legs and covers your ears and closes your eyes everytime i post this video,you would see what an ass you make out of yourself in your LIES about clinton an Obozo.

this video should not be called the obama deception because it is not only just about Obama,it is about how corrupt our government is and how kennedy was our last REAL president we had not part of the establishment every one of them have been since LBJ.

i should not have to repeat this but i HAVE to cause YOU wont watch this documented video of cold hard FACTS that Obama lied to the american people that he would end the war that Bush started by not only continuing it but EXPANDING it as well AND saying he would reverse Bushs patriot act that allows the government to illegally spy on us by EXPANDING that as well. these are cold hard FACTS you cant counter.

yeah clinton was such a great president that he signed NAFTA that his pal Bush drew up.:rolleyes:

enough of your fucking lies shill that this mass murderer,drug smuggler,and rapist and child burner was a great president.these kind of lies of yours you are paid to post will land you a trip to hell.

clinton was such a great president that he signed into NAFTA into law what his loing time friend,fellow mass murderer Bush drew up which of course took away thousands of jobs from americans,what a great president clinton was.:banana:

Last edited:

Obama placed 14th.

Based on 2 surveys of
Trump placed 43rd.

The only way you can do away with political parties is to outlaw them because politicians will always form coalitions and if unchecked coalitions grow to become political parties.

There are examples of countries today that have no political parties but only coalitions. However, these countries tend to be very small such as Tuvalua, Micronesia, and Saint Helena. A few larger countries such as Saudi Arabia which have monarchs have limited or banned political parties.

It think a coalition of independents that do not support any political issues other than electing independents would be a good way to loosen the stronghold the two parties have on the country.

If you have any ideas to help that get started,lets hear them.Im ALL ears.Im open to ANYTHING to get rid of this corrupt two party system we have.

the establishment did not care if clinton or bush got in office in 92,they knew that THEY would be willing puppets for the bankers and they would both sign NAFTA into law whichever got elected. they always make sure that an independent like ross perot who was AGAINST NAFTA,does not get elected since he was not part of the corrupt two party system and ran on the indpendent ticket.

my dream matchup of two finalists running for president 12 years ago would have been RINO Ron Paul against Ross Perot or Ralph Nader. that of course only happens in a dreamworld i understand,a world in where politicans are actually held accountable for their crimes and presidents dont get off scott free with murder and every other crime in the book.

I just noticed the location of where you live in is washington DC.poor chap,I would want to get the hell out of there and live anywhere else if i was you having to live right there in the heart of all those criminal politicians. i could not stand life if i had to do that. same with Virginia,the heart of where that evil institution the CIA is.those are the two worse states i can imagine having to live in.

Last edited:

Obama placed 14th.

Based on 2 surveys of
Trump placed 43rd.

If you have any ideas to help that get started,lets hear them.Im ALL ears.Im open to ANYTHING to get rid of this corrupt two party system we have.

the establishment did not care if clinton or bush got in office in 92,they knew that THEY would be willing puppets for the bankers and they would both sign NAFTA into law whichever got elected. they always make sure that an independent like ross perot who was AGAINST NAFTA,does not get elected since he was not part of the corrupt two party system and ran on the indpendent ticket.

my dream matchup of two finalists running for president 12 years ago would have been RINO Ron Paul against Ross Perot or Ralph Nader. that of course only happens in a dreamworld i understand,a world in where politicans are actually held accountable for their crimes and presidents dont get off scott free with murder and every other crime in the book.

I just noticed the location of where you live in is washington DC.poor chap,I would want to get the hell out of there and live anywhere else if i was you having to live right there in the heart of all those criminal politicians. i could not stand life if i had to do that. same with Virginia,the heart of where that evil institution the CIA is.those are the two worse states i can imagine having to live in.
No, I live Washington State not DC.

There is nothing short of overthrowing the government that can destroy the two parties. However, what we can do is elect independents that pledge to act independently of the two parties. This can make a huge difference, particularly when neither party has a strong control on government. Independents can create coalitions across party lines, something that is almost impossible today. We might even develop some liberal republicans and conservative democrats.

source.gif

And Obama got us out of the greatest recession since the Great Depression. Facts. t

Facts in YOUR warped world.

Obama was not corrupt? whatever paid shill for the DNC. for the ONE THOUSAND TIME that motherfucker LIED to the people saying he would end the war in the middle east and only EXPANDED it idiot,not only that he EXPANDED Bush's patriot act that NEEDS to called the UNPATRIOT act because it allows the government to illegally spy on its citizens. all cold hard FACTS,not theories.

source.gif

dont you ever get tired of embarrassing yourself with these lies paid shill of the DNC?

a great president and scumbag? does that remind me of somebody? you obviously have reading comprehension problems AND alzheimers diseace because i have only stated a thousand times in the past that our last GREAT president was kennedy moron,he was not part of the status quoe that every president since then has ALL been with the exception of carter and that is WHY they have ALL stayed alive.

kennedy was a Democrat in NAME only same as ron paul is a republican in name only. carter also was not corrupt so had he been elected to a second term,they would have assassinated him as well but they knew he was on his way out with the election being rigged for their boy Reagan to get in so they were not worried about carter being reelected.

yeah that part of someone who was a scumbag but a great president would describe kennedy for sure the fact he cheated on jackie and had so many affairs but only an idiot would say it describes clinton,:laughing0301::lmao:

You are one sick fuck obviously the fact that you consider this man in this link here a great president.

https://www.amazon.com/Clintons-Belong-Prison-Melrose-Larry/dp/1594533016&tag=ff0d01-20

Carter only served one term because same as kennedy.He was also not part of the status quoe.the GOOD presidents never serve in office more than one term and i have ONLY said that to you like a fucking one hundred times.:rolleyes:seriously,check with your doctor about your alzhiemers diseace problem you have.:rolleyes:

and only in your warped world did Obama get us out of a recession.:lmao::laughing0301:

if you would stop being a chickenshit coward who runs off with your tail between your legs and covers your ears and closes your eyes everytime i post this video,you would see what an ass you make out of yourself in your LIES about clinton an Obozo.

this video should not be called the obama deception because it is not only just about Obama,it is about how corrupt our government is and how kennedy was our last REAL president we had not part of the establishment every one of them have been since LBJ.

i should not have to repeat this but i HAVE to cause YOU wont watch this documented video of cold hard FACTS that Obama lied to the american people that he would end the war that Bush started by not only continuing it but EXPANDING it as well AND saying he would reverse Bushs patriot act that allows the government to illegally spy on us by EXPANDING that as well. these are cold hard FACTS you cant counter.

yeah clinton was such a great president that he signed NAFTA that his pal Bush drew up.:rolleyes:

enough of your fucking lies shill that this mass murderer,drug smuggler,and rapist and child burner was a great president.these kind of lies of yours you are paid to post will land you a trip to hell.

clinton was such a great president that he signed into NAFTA into law what his loing time friend,fellow mass murderer Bush drew up which of course took away thousands of jobs from americans,what a great president clinton was.:banana:

It’s not a lie when you say you will end a war. That was his goal.

Interesting to know dummy that trump is playing politics in Afghanistan. He wanted to bring some troops home before the 2020 election so he could say he did.

And yesterday 2 soldiers were killed in Afghanistan. Looks like the jobs not done.

Who’s fault is it? Not Obama’s. It’s Bush’s fault. He should have finished Afghanistan before he lied us into Iraq.

Not Obama’s. It’s Bush’s fault.

911 was W.

Covering up 911 was the Cocksucker in Chief....

laughing all the way to billionaire status were Jeff Epstein, Tom Steyer, most of Goldman Sachs, and everyone else who attended Ben Bernanke's NYC synagogue....

Not Obama’s. It’s Bush’s fault.

911 was W.

Covering up 911 was the Cocksucker in Chief....

laughing all the way to billionaire status were Jeff Epstein, Tom Steyer, most of Goldman Sachs, and everyone else who attended Ben Bernanke's NYC synagogue....

Covering up the fact Bush lied us into Iraq was every mother fucking Republicans on USMB

Until Trump said this

Trump, Feb. 13: You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction; there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction.

As for his 2008 comments, Trump said of Bush in an interview with CNN, “He lied. He got us into the war with lies.” Wolf Blitzer, host of CNN’s “The Situation Room,” pushed back, saying Bush administration officials argue that the intelligence they received was wrong — not that they lied. “I don’t believe that,” Trump responded.

It was shit like this that almost got me to vote for this cock sucker in chief.

Covering up the fact Bush lied us into Iraq was every mother fucking Republicans on USMB

Poor grammar... but very very true. I left the GOP in 2004, when it became clear that 911 truth was being "exterminated" by the "Homeland Security" with the W Administration's full support. Add in the socialization of senior drugs by a GOP Congress and WH and I became a Libertarian. Reagan and Gingrich aren't even welcome in the GOP today, just as MLK isn't welcome in the Dem Party.

We are a nation with two political parties of relentlessly stupid and misinformed sellouts/traitors, and we are going under very fast.

Trump has been a HUGE disappointment regarding Zionism.

However, unlike Traitor W and the Cocksucker, Trump's DOJ is actually indicting Zionists, some like Epstein who have been above US law for more than 2 decades....

Maybe Trump will be a fully patriotic American in his second term. He is our best hope. Nobody on the Dem side will ever do anything other than SELL OUT.

Just Google Biden Obama Atlanta Jewish Times Assassinate

Poor grammar... but very very true. I left the GOP in 2004, when it became clear that 911 truth was being "exterminated" by the "Homeland Security" with the W Administration's full support. Add in the socialization of senior drugs by a GOP Congress and WH and I became a Libertarian. Reagan and Gingrich aren't even welcome in the GOP today, just as MLK isn't welcome in the Dem Party.

We are a nation with two political parties of relentlessly stupid and misinformed sellouts/traitors, and we are going under very fast.

Trump has been a HUGE disappointment regarding Zionism.

However, unlike Traitor W and the Cocksucker, Trump's DOJ is actually indicting Zionists, some like Epstein who have been above US law for more than 2 decades....

Maybe Trump will be a fully patriotic American in his second term. He is our best hope. Nobody on the Dem side will ever do anything other than SELL OUT.

Just Google Biden Obama Atlanta Jewish Times Assassinate

This is utterly ridiculous. And too late. Do you expect me to join the party who for 8 years defended Bush? They still exist today in fact. Most will argue with me that Bush didn't lie until I show them Trump admitted they lied and only then will Republicans admit it. Lock her up? You guys want to lock her up when Bush lied us into Iraq?

So you are an anti semite for Trump. Interesting how the GOP are courting both you guys and the Jews. Trump makes it look like the Democrats are anti Israel. He's smart. He's playing both sides.

Trump's DOJ was run by a guy who once let Epstein out. Trump hasn't drained the swamp, he's filled it with horrible monsters. And a lot of them have quit, been fired or went to jail, all to be replaced by other monsters in the swamp. No good people work for Trump.

Maybe Trump will be a full patriotic American in his second term? What an endorsement. LOL

So you are an anti semite for Trump.

LMFAO!!!

Always, always, when the subject of 911 truth comes up, that card gets tossed....

I don't believe the official version of 911

JEW HATER!!!

If you aren't guilty, why does it BOTHER YOU???

LOL!!!

I am a Libertarian.

My opinion of Trump is that Trump is not a Republican, Trump is Trump. Republicans today are 100% sold out to the cause of Zionism, and apparenlty

SO ARE YOU.... card tosser....

Maybe Trump will be a full patriotic American in his second term? What an endorsement. LOL

The alternative option right now is this fellow....

Publisher of the ‘Atlanta Jewish Times’ suggests Mossad should assassinate Obama

"give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president (Cocksucker Obama) deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president (that would be JOE BIDEN) to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States’ policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies"

in other words, if the Mossad had offed Obama, Biden would've covered it up and started a war with IRAN....

NICE ALTERNATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you are an anti semite for Trump.

LMFAO!!!

Always, always, when the subject of 911 truth comes up, that card gets tossed....

I don't believe the official version of 911

JEW HATER!!!

If you aren't guilty, why does it BOTHER YOU???

LOL!!!

I am a Libertarian.

My opinion of Trump is that Trump is not a Republican, Trump is Trump. Republicans today are 100% sold out to the cause of Zionism, and apparenlty

SO ARE YOU.... card tosser....

I didn't say I disagree with you. I'm just fascinated how Trump is courting successfully both the anti semites and the semites.

It's hard for Democrats to defend Ilan Omar who pretty much agrees with you so why aren't you defending her?

The alternative option right now is this fellow....

Publisher of the ‘Atlanta Jewish Times’ suggests Mossad should assassinate Obama

"give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president (Cocksucker Obama) deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president (that would be JOE BIDEN) to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States’ policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies"

in other words, if the Mossad had offed Obama, Biden would've covered it up and started a war with IRAN....

NICE ALTERNATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He would have? You know what Biden would have done? Wow! You're not crazy at all.

Forum List

Back