Mountains of evidence for Global Warming

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Supposedly there are "mountains of evidence" that the additional wisp of CO2 added since 1850 will kill all life on Earth. Let's put aside that mankind's contribution to this additional CO2 is less than a rounding error.

If I were a climate scientist, I would test varying levels of CO2 to measure the effect on temperature. Take Earth atmosphere with 280PPM in a controlled lab, what's the temperature? Then add 20PPM increments and measure the temperature. What happens if adding 20PPM raises temperature 5F? That would be amazing information, right?

So, what are the numbers? Can someone post one of these mountains?

Supposedly there are "mountains of evidence" that the additional wisp of CO2 added since 1850 will kill all life on Earth. Let's put aside that mankind's contribution to this additional CO2 is less than a rounding error.

If I were a climate scientist, I would test varying levels of CO2 to measure the effect on temperature. Take Earth atmosphere with 280PPM in a controlled lab, what's the temperature? Then add 20PPM increments and measure the temperature. What happens if adding 20PPM raises temperature 5F? That would be amazing information, right?

That was my idea as well, but with a matching 'control' lab, done outside.

one thing all this is lacking is a spec sheet showing what the earths temp is supposed to be,,

how do we know whats happening isnt the normal course??

one thing all this is lacking is a spec sheet showing what the earths temp is supposed to be,,

how do we know whats happening isnt the normal course??

All we know for certain is that prior to 1850 Earth was in Balance; Death Valley was known as Temperate Dale, there were no Cat 5 hurricanes, New Orleans was above sea level, the Arctic was still covered in ice, etc

All we know for certain is that prior to 1850 Earth was in Balance; Death Valley was known as Temperate Dale, there were no Cat 5 hurricanes, New Orleans was above sea level, the Arctic was still covered in ice, etc
we only know that because we watched it happen,,

so in reality we didnt know that,, we observed it,,

Can someone post one of these mountains?
IMG_6336.jpeg

Gee the hurricane measurement wasn't invented until 1970's.....ooops

The control is Mars.

Spoiler alert: Mars has been warming too.
No, it hasn't.

And other planets have been cooling.

So much for that idiot theory.

And yes, I realize that Oddball knew none of that. He only knows what his masters trickle down his throat.

So, deniers, do tell. If global warming is caused by the sun, why isn't Venus warming? It is, after all, the planet with an atmosphere closest to the sun, so the solar effect should be biggest there, right?

Was there any actual point to this butthurt trolling? I mean, other that you're obsessed with crying at the people who have been humiliating you for so many years.

There's a simple way to stop all the laughter that's directed at you. Stop acting like a cult imbecile.

Forum List

Back