Bing answers CO2 question

because daggy style cannot answer any questions, but has a beak and a birdbrain, and can PARROT....

SHOW US A PHOTO OF A LANDMARK SINKING OR STFU!!!!
You’re too incapable of going to a website yourself ? Do you need help ?

Naw, it’s not there, otherwise you would have posted it!

Hahaha
That’s ignorant. Just because understanding the climate is hard and requires research, you lazy fks are just unwilling to do it. You looking for another messiah to come down and give you another gift ? Get off your ass.

Webb Space Telescope Reveals Atmospheric Effects of CO2 on Earth and Exoplanets

NASA is checking CO2 exoplanets!

Does this mean we’ve finally found alien life? (Because you know only humans create CO2 on Earth)

Does this mean there are internal combustion engines there?

Instead of octopus or humans, did internal combustion engines evolve on these worlds?

I guess it's babble ... the presence of carbon dioxide is the opposite of discovering life ...

There's no internal combustion engines without oxygen ...

so the link doesn't exist? hmmmmmmmm
It means typically you post links that back AGW and claim it doesn’t or make fun of real science. You idiots do this all the time. You can’t even read your own links.

You’re own post is just a stupid out of context BABBLE.

It means typically you post links that back AGW and claim it doesn’t or make fun of real science. You idiots do this all the time. You can’t even read your own links.

You’re own post is just a stupid out of context BABBLE.
gaslighting as usual.

You’re too incapable of going to a website yourself ? Do you need help ?
I would say that it's on you that you're far too lazy to post an actual fact of something or someone or someplace under water. You sir are fking lazy and attempting to deflect to another. sad lonely fk aren't you?

I would say that it's on you that you're far too lazy to post an actual fact of something or someone or someplace under water. You sir are fking lazy and attempting to deflect to another. sad lonely fk aren't you?
You getting all the attention you need sad sack.

Forum List

Back