Global Warming Liars

So, I refuse to accept that EVERY scientist doing climate research on this planet is lying. Can you find us a real scientist (PhD, published, cited, actively conducting research) who supports your claim about the lying?
I've given you name after name and you refute without any proper explanation. You are a sky falling quack!!!!

You won't engage in an adult debate to position your side. All you say is climate climate climate climate climate climate climate climate climate climate climate climate climate scientist.

Last edited:
I've given you name after name and you refute without any proper explanation. You are a sky falling quack!!!!

You won't engage in an adult debate to position your side. All you say is climate climate climate climate climate climate climate climate climate climate climate climate climate scientist.
Give me one now. Just one who says the rest are lying; not wrong, lying.

One name would have been less typing than what you just wrote. Give me ONE NAME.
I gave you two and you ignored me. hilarious. here a third time, hilariously it was the post above yours at that. I'm fking laughing at your ignorance.

John Coleman and Judith Curry. You seem afraid to further the discussion.

Last edited:

Can you find us a real scientist (PhD, published, cited, actively conducting research) who supports your claim about the lying?

I gave you two and you ignored me. hilarious. here a third time, hilariously it was the post above yours at that. I'm fking laughing at your ignorance.

Perfect example. First of all, how much more do we know today than we did back when he made those claims. There's also this

Coleman spoke out as a "rejectionis[t]" of global warming in 2007 after watching NBC's "Green is Universal" week, when as a sign of environmental awareness, the studio lights were cut for portions of Sunday Night Football's pre-game and half-time shows.

In a 2015 open letter to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, he claimed that a causal relationship between rising levels of atmospheric CO2 and rising temperatures had not been shown to exist. He has called global warming the "greatest scam in history" and NOW GET THIS DUMMY, made numerous false or misleading claims about climate science.

Now get this. Coleman held a bachelor's degree in journalism and stated in interviews that he has not conducted any scientific research in the area of climate change.

Coleman's views contributed to his decision to drop out of the American Meteorological Society.

So this one doesn't count. Crick asked you if you had anyone MUCH MORE qualified than this guy.

I'll look into who Judith Curry is next.

Your second example is another great example. She's not a denier. She's one of you who instead says

1. It's going to be too expensive to fix
2. Nothing we can do about it
3. It's not as bad as they say
4. We don't know for sure what's going to happen

Curry has become known as a contrarian scientist hosting a blog which is part of the climate change denial blogosphere.[Social scientists who have studied Curry's position on climate change have described it as "neo-skepticism", in that her current position includes certain features of denialism; on the one hand, she accepts that the planet is slightly warming, that human-generated greenhouse gases like carbon dioxide cause warming, and that the plausible worst-case scenario is potentially catastrophic, but on the other hand she also proposes that the rate of warming is slower than climate models have projected, emphasizes her evaluation of the uncertainty in the climate projection models, and questions whether climate change mitigation is affordable.

She couldn't even try to deny GW is real like you do. She'd be laughed out of science. So she's going to be a scientist you guys use when you no longer deny GW is even real. When's that going to happen? You are a flat earth fool you know that right? Let us know when you at least start making Judith's arguments. At least she's not a denier.

Curry has testified to the United States Congress that, in her opinion, there is so much uncertainty about natural climate variation that trying to reduce emissions may be pointless.

are we under water? Seriously, you have the answer and you still kiss the fken liars ass

stated on December 1, 2015 in a press conference:
"You go down to Miami and when it's flooding at high tide on a sunny day, fish are swimming through the middle of the streets."
half-true

And now it's Fort Lauderdale

"By 11:30, I had to get out of my house. It was two feet," she said. "And I went to my neighbor's house — walking there it was to my shoulders. This has never happened here. Not like this!”

In spades!!! in fking spades. let me be redundant, yes they are lying. It's about the Benjamin's always been about the Benjamin's for anyone to say otherwise is stupid.
sealybobo , it's not fake, Yes they are lying in spades. It's all about the Benjamin's. prove otherwise.

Your second example is another great example. She's not a denier. She's one of you who instead says

1. It's going to be too expensive to fix
2. Nothing we can do about it
3. It's not as bad as they say
4. We don't know for sure what's going to happen

Curry has become known as a contrarian scientist hosting a blog which is part of the climate change denial blogosphere.[Social scientists who have studied Curry's position on climate change have described it as "neo-skepticism", in that her current position includes certain features of denialism; on the one hand, she accepts that the planet is slightly warming, that human-generated greenhouse gases like carbon dioxide cause warming, and that the plausible worst-case scenario is potentially catastrophic, but on the other hand she also proposes that the rate of warming is slower than climate models have projected, emphasizes her evaluation of the uncertainty in the climate projection models, and questions whether climate change mitigation is affordable.

She couldn't even try to deny GW is real like you do. She'd be laughed out of science. So she's going to be a scientist you guys use when you no longer deny GW is even real. When's that going to happen? You are a flat earth fool you know that right? Let us know when you at least start making Judith's arguments. At least she's not a denier.

Curry has testified to the United States Congress that, in her opinion, there is so much uncertainty about natural climate variation that trying to reduce emissions may be pointless.
Judith found out it was only about the money. It's always about the money. so much so they can't even tell us what they think is the problem. Saying global warming and climate change is redundant at this point. The globe has been warming since Chicago was under miles of ice, and the climate is always changing. Now, what is it you can factually prove is happning beyond that.

Last edited:
stated on December 1, 2015 in a press conference:
"You go down to Miami and when it's flooding at high tide on a sunny day, fish are swimming through the middle of the streets."
half-true

And now it's Fort Lauderdale

"By 11:30, I had to get out of my house. It was two feet," she said. "And I went to my neighbor's house — walking there it was to my shoulders. This has never happened here. Not like this!”

You still post stories of weather rather than changes to climate. More nonsense from a person with zip in his basket to share.

it's hilarious, here's Houston, TX after a 20 hour rain, not on a coast line. Weather happened. And that's all you got.

Perfect example. First of all, how much more do we know today than we did back when he made those claims. There's also this

Coleman spoke out as a "rejectionis[t]" of global warming in 2007 after watching NBC's "Green is Universal" week, when as a sign of environmental awareness, the studio lights were cut for portions of Sunday Night Football's pre-game and half-time shows.

In a 2015 open letter to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, he claimed that a causal relationship between rising levels of atmospheric CO2 and rising temperatures had not been shown to exist. He has called global warming the "greatest scam in history" and NOW GET THIS DUMMY, made numerous false or misleading claims about climate science.

Now get this. Coleman held a bachelor's degree in journalism and stated in interviews that he has not conducted any scientific research in the area of climate change.

Coleman's views contributed to his decision to drop out of the American Meteorological Society.

So this one doesn't count. Crick asked you if you had anyone MUCH MORE qualified than this guy.

I'll look into who Judith Curry is next.
The IPCC is a Meteorologist group you stupid ass.

The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) is an intergovernmental body of the United Nations charged with advancing scientific knowledge about anthropogenic climate change.[1] It was established in 1988 by the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) and the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) and endorsed by the UN later that year.[2] It has a secretariat in Geneva, Switzerland, hosted by the WMO, and is governed by 195 member states.[3

The IPCC is a Meteorologist group you stupid ass.

The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) is an intergovernmental body of the United Nations charged with advancing scientific knowledge about anthropogenic climate change.[1] It was established in 1988 by the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) and the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) and endorsed by the UN later that year.[2] It has a secretariat in Geneva, Switzerland, hosted by the WMO, and is governed by 195 member states.[3

He wrote to the IPCC. So what? He wrote to that group. Did that group agree with him?

Coleman held a bachelor's degree in journalism and stated in interviews that he has not conducted any scientific research in the area of climate change.

He wrote to the IPCC. So what? He wrote to that group. Did that group agree with him?

Coleman held a bachelor's degree in journalism and stated in interviews that he has not conducted any scientific research in the area of climate change.
He's no different than any one person that adds their name. So, now that we qualify everyone equally, name one.

He's no different than any one person that adds their name. So, now that we qualify everyone equally, name one.
All you showed me was that this dope wrote to the IPCC. Then a few posts later you said, "THE IPCC is a credible agency". And yea sure it is. But they didn't agree with this schmuck. All I showed you was that he wrote to them what his opinion was. And also I showed you he's not an expert.

So you piece of shit. You showed me 2 people who deny science and NEITHER of them are qualified. Just like you. So basically they are just right wing dummies just like you. No matter what evidence they are given, no matter what the actual experts say, they don't believe it.

Fuck off idiot! LOL

All you showed me was that this dope wrote to the IPCC. Then a few posts later you said, "THE IPCC is a credible agency". And yea sure it is. But they didn't agree with this schmuck. All I showed you was that he wrote to them what his opinion was. And also I showed you he's not an expert.

So you piece of shit. You showed me 2 people who deny science and NEITHER of them are qualified. Just like you. So basically they are just right wing dummies just like you. No matter what evidence they are given, no matter what the actual experts say, they don't believe it.

Fuck off idiot! LOL
so name someone who wrote to that agency that isn't paid by them.

so only you can qualify reps. How convenient huh? LOL. You can't make it up.

I was asked and provided two names, and now they don't like them because they don't buy in and now they are unqualified. hahahhahahahahahahahahahaha wow.

so only you can qualify reps. How convenient huh? LOL. You can't make it up.

I was asked and provided two names, and now they don't like them because they don't buy in and now they are unqualified. hahahhahahahahahahahahahaha wow.

Crick asked you

Can you find us a real scientist (PhD, published, cited, actively conducting research) who supports your claim about the lying?

You have yet to do this. Judith and that other guy don't qualify.

Forum List

Back