Global Warming Liars

Can you find us a real scientist (PhD, published, cited, actively conducting research) who supports your claim about the lying?
John Coleman and Judith Curry. The fourth time now.

I don't give a shit about your opinion.

Yea and I already debunked both. The man, is not a scientist specializing in this area. He has a broadcasting degree. That's like giving us your opinion. Throw that one out.

Judith, disagrees with your dumb ass. She doesn't deny man made climate change. So she agrees with me that you global warming deniers are fucking idiots!!!!

Once you understand denying man made climate change only makes you look like a flat earther, you will then fall into the Judith camp.

She will ague things like

1. It's too expenisve
2. Nothing we can do about it
3. What about China
4. It might not be as bad as they say

She's not denying it. So her position makes your position a joke.

So now are you ready to join her or do you still insist man isn't affecting the climate? Come on man. Make the jump. I'm sick of talking to nuts about this. It's why no other con is chiming in. Do you notice you're the only one? They love you continuing to totally deny it. Because that takes less explaining. You've swallowed alterative facts evidence my friend. 30% of this country are nuts. Cousin F'ing nuts.

Curry has become known as a contrarian scientist hosting a blog which is part of the climate change denial blogosphere. Social scientists who have studied Curry's position on climate change have described it as "neo-skepticism", in that her current position includes certain features of denialism; on the one hand, she accepts that the planet is slightly warming, that human-generated greenhouse gases like carbon dioxide cause warming, and that the plausible worst-case scenario is potentially catastrophic, but on the other hand she also proposes that the rate of warming is slower than climate models have projected, emphasizes her evaluation of the uncertainty in the climate projection models, and questions whether climate change mitigation is affordable.Despite the broad consensus among climate scientists that climate change requires urgent action, Curry has testified to the United States Congress that, in her opinion, there is so much uncertainty about natural climate variation that trying to reduce emissions may be pointless.

So she's a small minority. A Republican. Politics cloud her scientific judgement.

Yea and I already debunked both. The man, is not a scientist specializing in this area. He has a broadcasting degree. That's like giving us your opinion. Throw that one out.

Judith, disagrees with your dumb ass. She doesn't deny man made climate change. So she agrees with me that you global warming deniers are fucking idiots!!!!

Once you understand denying man made climate change only makes you look like a flat earther, you will then fall into the Judith camp.

1. It's too expenisve
3. What about China

So now are you ready to join her or do you still insist man isn't affecting the climate? Come on man. Make the jump. I'm sick of talking to nuts about this. It's why no other con is chiming in. Do you notice you're the only one? They love you continuing to totally deny it. Because that takes less explaining. You've swallowed alterative facts evidence my friend. 30% of this country are nuts. Cousin F'ing nuts.
Exactly. Heaven forbit they would go on line and get information from anyone of the hundreds of climate science institutes. Nah, Tucker and his minions have spoken.

1. It's too expenisve
3. What about China

Your opinion is just that, yours. Please take it out of my posts

Curry has become known as a contrarian scientist hosting a blog which is part of the climate change denial blogosphere. Social scientists who have studied Curry's position on climate change have described it as "neo-skepticism", in that her current position includes certain features of denialism; on the one hand, she accepts that the planet is slightly warming, that human-generated greenhouse gases like carbon dioxide cause warming, and that the plausible worst-case scenario is potentially catastrophic, but on the other hand she also proposes that the rate of warming is slower than climate models have projected, emphasizes her evaluation of the uncertainty in the climate projection models, and questions whether climate change mitigation is affordable.Despite the broad consensus among climate scientists that climate change requires urgent action, Curry has testified to the United States Congress that, in her opinion, there is so much uncertainty about natural climate variation that trying to reduce emissions may be pointless.

So she's a small minority. A Republican. Politics cloud her scientific judgement.
More opinion I didn’t request

Exactly. Heaven forbit they would go on line and get information from anyone of the hundreds of climate science institutes. Nah, Tucker and his minions have spoken.
Heartland institute

Heartland institute

A quick google and I find this The Heartland Institute is an American conservative and libertarian public policy think tank known for its rejection of both the scientific consensus on ...

He's right when he said Heaven forbit YOU would go on line and get information from anyone of the hundreds of climate science institutes. Nah, Tucker and his minions have spoken.

More opinion I didn’t request

I think global warming is a scientific fact. Do you know what that means? It's like gravity is a fact. But gravity could be proven wrong. There could be something we are missing. But scientific consensus agrees so strongly on some things, like man made climate change, that they are considered scientific facts.

So you are denying facts. And using coo coo's as your scientific sources. These rwnj's are known for their fight against science and we know you rwnj's cling to them as your source. You guys have like 1 or 2 right wing climate scientists who actually, don't even exist. Any real scientist on your side takes the position that MMCC is real but

a. It's too costly
b. Nothing we can do about it
c. It won't be as bad as they say.

So just realize that even your own source isn't as stupid as you. Judith doesn't deny MMCC. Only you and that one fool, who isn't even a scientist. He's a journalist. So you've shown us 1 journalist agrees with you.

Judith is most likely paid by the oil companies. Like Tony Hawk gets endorsements so does Judith. On her podcast. LOL

Your opinion!
You brought up Judith Curry. What is her opinion? This is someone you trust because you brought her up when I asked for one credible scientist who agrees with you. You said Judith Curry. What is her opinion?

she accepts that the planet is warming, that human-generated greenhouse gases like carbon dioxide cause warming, and that the plausible worst-case scenario is potentially catastrophic

Sure it does. It overwhelming confirms that prior to the industrial revolution that CO2 correlated to temperature due to the solubility of CO2 in water versus temperature. Which means that the geologic record overwhelming confirms that temperature does not correlate CO2. In other words, prior to the industrial revolution temperature determined what the atmospheric concentration of CO2 would be. That CO2 did not determine what the temperature would be.

That sound right to you Larsky ?
I wonder why the earths temperature never ran away when the CO2 fluxed with temperature over the last 10,000 years....
Stomata and CO2.png

The Union of Concerned Pedophiles thinks climate change is real ... I didn't know that ... their math is wrong, temperature is proportional to the fourth root of irradiation ...

A quick google and I find this The Heartland Institute is an American conservative and libertarian public policy think tank known for its rejection of both the scientific consensus on ...

He's right when he said Heaven forbit YOU would go on line and get information from anyone of the hundreds of climate science institutes. Nah, Tucker and his minions have spoken.
Here's 30,000 of them!!! As I stated, you wouldn't want to give them any press because then your 'all' statement is dead like it actually is.

What's True
A petition that has been in circulation since 1998 claims to bear the name of more than 30,000 signatures from scientists who reject the concept of anthropogenic global warming.

Forum List

Back