Thread to Talk Shit about Global Warming

Crick

Gold Member
May 10, 2014
N/A
Mountains of empirical data gathered by professional, published climate scientists tells us that the world is getting warmer rapidly when it had been cooling off for the last 5,000 years. It tells us that the cause of that warming is the greenhouse effect acting on the CO2 and other greenhouse gases that humans have put into the atmosphere since the Industrial Revolution. That increased temperature has caused sea level to rise both from thermal expansion and melting land-borne ice The warming is going to fuck with us six ways from Sunday but there are still a small collection of idiots (roughly 10% of the US population) who reject all that science and think its some sort of hoax by people trying to get rich or to destroy our country or the world cause, you know, that motivates a lot of people these days. In fact, from the PoV of these particular individuals, an unquenchable desire to destroy everything is an identifying characteristic of democrats.

So, based on the conclusions of more than 10,000 PhD, published, actively researching climate scientists, I'm convinced that the conclusions of the IPCC are the best idea we have right now as to what's going to happen. Some of you disagree. Bring your evidence cause I'm gonna bring mine.

Mountains of empirical data gathered by professional, published climate scientists tells us that the world is getting warmer rapidly when it had been cooling off for the last 5,000 years. It tells us that the cause of that warming is the greenhouse effect acting on the CO2 and other greenhouse gases that humans have put into the atmosphere since the Industrial Revolution. That increased temperature has caused sea level to rise both from thermal expansion and melting land-borne ice The warming is going to fuck with us six ways from Sunday but there are still a small collection of idiots (roughly 10% of the US population) who reject all that science and think its some sort of hoax by people trying to get rich or to destroy our country or the world cause, you know, that motivates a lot of people these days. In fact, from the PoV of these particular individuals, an unquenchable desire to destroy everything is an identifying characteristic of democrats.

So, based on the conclusions of more than 10,000 PhD, published, actively researching climate scientists, I'm convinced that the conclusions of the IPCC are the best idea we have right now as to what's going to happen. Some of you disagree. Bring your evidence cause I'm gonna bring mine.
Oh, Oh, Oh, I thought this was going to be a Thread to Talk Shit about Global Warming. I was expecting funny memes of record snowfalls out west this year, increased ice in the arctic ocean and the like. Boy is my face red. Hey, if it makes you feel better, Ford is building an electric vehicle factory and a battery plant, with batteries made of rare earth metals just down the road from me, and I'm all for it.

This pretty much sums up the amount of debate this grift should get.
Knock yourselves out pearl clutching over the weather but leave the rest of us out of it

climatechange-iceage-warming.jpg

Discussing shit about something that is shit is redundant. That hoax has been exposed.

This pretty much sums up the amount of debate this grift should get.
Knock yourselves out pearl clutching over the weather but leave the rest of us out of it

View attachment 779626
If you didn't want to be here, you didn't have to be. You came to this forum. You read this thread and then you chose to post in it. It's a little late to tell us to leave you alone.

The whole section is basically about "Talking shit about global warming"
and even when a topic is Narrower, 80% of the RW MAGAt deniers "Talk shit about global warming."
Baffling 'topic.'

`

Last edited:

Mountains of empirical data gathered by professional, published climate scientists tells us that the world is getting warmer rapidly when it had been cooling off for the last 5,000 years.

All of those 5,000 years.....in a row?

It tells us that the cause of that warming is the greenhouse effect acting on the CO2 and other greenhouse gases that humans have put into the atmosphere since the Industrial Revolution.

That is awesome!!!!

Now, if the green idiots didn't always come up with the worst fucking solutions executed in the worst possible way, maybe we could agree on something?

The warming is going to fuck with us six ways from Sunday

Well, all you have to do now is convince about 7 billion in the third-world
to stop trying to improve the lives of their children by using fossil fuels.

Mountains of empirical data gathered by professional, published climate scientists tells us that the world is getting warmer rapidly when it had been cooling off for the last 5,000 years.

All of those 5,000 years.....in a row?

It tells us that the cause of that warming is the greenhouse effect acting on the CO2 and other greenhouse gases that humans have put into the atmosphere since the Industrial Revolution.

That is awesome!!!!

Now, if the green idiots didn't always come up with the worst fucking solutions executed in the worst possible way, maybe we could agree on something?

The warming is going to fuck with us six ways from Sunday

What you need to start doing, Todd, is coming up with a post that actually has some pertinent content.

What you need to start doing, Todd, is coming up with a post that actually has some pertinent content.

^
This is the only pertinent content we need on this subject.

How much money do you have invested in green new deal products?

Forum List

Back