Thread to Talk Shit about Global Warming

You don’t know how to search, they’re here. You blatantly lied there
It's only a lie if you know its a lie when you tell it. I followed the links back to what I had said about him being on topic and then the link back to what should have been Todd's post. It took me to post #1. I scrolled through several pages and could find no posts by Todd. If you know where they are, please share that information.

Thread to Talk Shit about Global Warming and I'm the OP.

I went back to see what ToddsterPatriot has posted but his post(s) seem to be missing.

Still there.

Still there.
Go to post #516 by HikerGuy. He was replying to a post of mine. Click on the up arrow link to take you to my post. That will go to post #16 (mine) which was a reply to a post of yours. Take the up arrow link which should go to that post of yours. It does NOT. It goes to Post #1, my OP in this thread. It appears that whatever post of yours I was replying to has either been deleted by you or removed by management.

Go to post #516 by HikerGuy. He was replying to a post of mine. Click on the up arrow link to take you to my post. That will go to post #16 (mine) which was a reply to a post of yours. Take the up arrow link which should go to that post of yours. It does NOT. It goes to Post #1, my OP in this thread. It appears that whatever post of yours I was replying to has either been deleted by you or removed by management.

My post #11 is still there.
I linked it in #522.

1689272175566.png

So, still waiting for someone (jc, perhaps) to show us proof that climate science has falsified or manipulated temperature data.

Nope. Try again. We're looking for evidence ("proof" in your vocabulary) that NASA and/or NOAA and/or Hadley and/or Berkeley Earth and/or JMA have falsified or deceptively manipulated temperature data.

Nope. Try again. We're looking for evidence ("proof" in your vocabulary) that NASA and/or NOAA and/or Hadley and/or Berkeley Earth and/or JMA have falsified or deceptively manipulated temperature data.
Go to 5:25

But you are not. So you must be smarter than them. Than all of them.

And you know this from your vast experience in advanced computer programming with climate models and your examination of the actual code. And, of course, they don't think they are flawed. So you must be smarter than them. Than all of them.

Which they must not know so you must be smarter than all of them.

Which they do not realize. So you must be smarter than all those thousands of PhD climate scientists who've been studying this very problem for decades.

Wow. You are SOOOO-O-O-O-O-O much smarter than those thousands of PhD climate scientists.

I'm sorry about your delusion but that is not a rational position. You are not smarter than them. You are not a climate scientist. You aren't any kind of scientist. Period.
50 million years of a cooling planet with atmospheric CO2 greater than 600 ppm and previous interglacial periods being 2C warmer with 120 ppm less than today is my evidence for my beliefs.

50 million years of a cooling planet with atmospheric CO2 greater than 600 ppm and previous interglacial periods being 2C warmer with 120 ppm less than today is my evidence for my beliefs.
There you go. Finally. EVIDENCE. You have EVIDENCE, not proof. Now use that evidence to try to make your case.

I have. Many times.

1673744930146-png.751023
The most popular theory for that long term cooling is plate tectonics. Please explain how cooling from plate tectonics makes it impossible for CO2 and the greenhouse effect to warm the planet?

Forum List

Back