Mother of school shooter found guilty.

Next its time to start punishing all the parents that have their kids do smash and grabs, destroying stores and stealing!

Oh, fuck off.

I'm tired or watching children being rolled out of schools in body bags because you fuckheads have a fetish.
Then support arming teachers so they can prevent such acts. You could be part of the solution instead of always being a problem

Oh, fuck off.

I'm tired or watching children being rolled out of schools in body bags because you fuckheads have a fetish.
The guns have always existed. The access was greater in the past. So what changed that made the instances where these things happen. It’s not the guns obviously. They might be exacerbating the symptoms of the actual problem which in the interim needs to be addressed (though this action of the court won’t do that to any great degree imo) the root cause needs to be addressed. This is giving cough medicine to a lung cancer patient and thinking you cured them because they stopped coughing

Then support arming teachers so they can prevent such acts. You could be part of the solution instead of always being a problem

That's not a solution. Nobody goes to get a Master's in teaching for the happy day they can shoot them a mentally disturbed kid.

Seriously, you want to take overstressed, underpaid teachers, and give them guns? that's just crazy talk.

What we need to do is make it harder for everyone to get guns, so they treat it responsibly.

I am not going to argue with nimrods like couchpotato.

This was a righteous conviction.

Parents, you have reasonable standards under that the law that most of you have never ever thought of.

Start thinking.

The guns have always existed. The access was greater in the past. So what changed that made the instances where these things happen. It’s not the guns obviously. They might be exacerbating the symptoms of the actual problem which in the interim needs to be addressed (though this action of the court won’t do that to any great degree imo) the root cause needs to be addressed. This is giving cough medicine to a lung cancer patient and thinking you cured them because they stopped coughing
That's not true either. Most of history, gun ownership was RARE, because guns were expensive and didn't have a lot of practical use. When the founding slave rapists wrote the Second Amendment, their expectation was that men of quality would make up these militias, not the great unwashed.

I have a simple enough solution. Let the victims of gun violence sue the gun makers and gun stores. That way instead of selling guns to crazy people like this kids' parents, they'll want to weed them out the way banks weed out people who can't handle a mortgage.

That's not true either. Most of history, gun ownership was RARE, because guns were expensive and didn't have a lot of practical use. When the founding slave rapists wrote the Second Amendment, their expectation was that men of quality would make up these militias, not the great unwashed.

I have a simple enough solution. Let the victims of gun violence sue the gun makers and gun stores. That way instead of selling guns to crazy people like this kids' parents, they'll want to weed them out the way banks weed out people who can't handle a mortgage.

Percentage of households with guns has been basically steady since at least 1970. And yet these instances have increased especially of late. Would you like to have an adult conversation about the possible cause or just act like a child?

About 50% of households had a gun in the home in the 1800’s. It was closer to 60 in the “frontier”. So again. Adult conversation I’m in. Childish BS we can just say good bye now.

Percentage of households with guns has been basically steady since at least 1970. And yet these instances have increased especially of late. Would you like to have an adult conversation about the possible cause or just act like a child?
The number of households with guns has actually declined; that's not the problem.

The problem is the gun industry specifically marketing to people who have no business owning one gun, much less an arsenal large enough to fight off the Zombie Apocalypse. 50% of the guns are owned by 3% of the population, and those people are fucking nuts.

That's not a solution. Nobody goes to get a Master's in teaching for the happy day they can shoot them a mentally disturbed kid.

Seriously, you want to take overstressed, underpaid teachers, and give them guns? that's just crazy talk.

What we need to do is make it harder for everyone to get guns, so they treat it responsibly.
How many dead kids do you want to see instead of allowing a teacher to have a gun if they want? Making more laws for criminals to ignore thinking it will
Have any impact is the crazy talk. History has shown the over stressed under paid police are not going to be much help in a school shooting

So you punish the victims of crimes for being a victim, what stupid fucking approach to life.

The "stupid f*cking approach" the prolific poster Mungus is referencing is a description within an earlier post that offers one approach to a 'strict liability' discipline for responsible gun ownership.

Strict Liability means.....if one is the 'owner of record' of a firearm you will benefit by the protections or enjoyment it may bring. But too, with those benefits comes responsibility. The responsibility to ensure that that high-lethality tool does not allow other individuals to cause harm with it. In short, if you own the benefits, you also own the harms. Period.

I believe the poster Mungus is referencing his own hypothetical of some gun owner leaving his gun laying on his car seat.....and when it is stolen, and perhaps causes harm, then the harm is solely the fault of the thief.

'Strict Liability' offers another approach. Meaning, if that thief shoots his girlfriend he is primarily responsible for her death, but the OOR also has a share of liability.

How much? That can be determined by future statutes or judicial decisions. And various factors can be used to mitigate and calibrate the level of liability the OOR will bear.

But underlying the Strict Liability concept is that the OOR chooses to introduced into his community a tool possessing a high-lethality potential, ease of use, easy to hide, and highly portable. And thus, by its nature it creates a risk of great harm. The OOR knows this when he possesses it.

He knows. He accepts it's risk. And thus is liable for a share of the harm it facilitates.

I'm so glad they found that bitch guilty. Now the father, he is the dumbshit that bought him the gun, but I saw video of the mom and the kid at the firing range. That retarded fuckwit in Connecticut who slaughtered all the children, his equally retarded mother did the same with him, only she trained up with him on an AR-15. At least he blew her brains out.

The "stupid f*cking approach" the prolific poster Mungus is referencing is a description within an earlier post that offers one approach to a 'strict liability' discipline for responsible gun ownership.

Strict Liability means.....if one is the 'owner of record' of a firearm you will benefit by the protections or enjoyment it may bring. But too, with those benefits comes responsibility. The responsibility to ensure that that high-lethality tool does not allow other individuals to cause harm with it. In short, if you own the benefits, you also own the harms. Period.

I believe the poster Mungus is referencing his own hypothetical of some gun owner leaving his gun laying on his car seat.....and when it is stolen, and perhaps causes harm, then the harm is solely the fault of the thief.

'Strict Liability' offers another approach. Meaning, if that thief shoots his girlfriend he is primarily responsible for her death, but the OOR also has a share of liability.

How much? That can be determined by future statutes or judicial decisions. And various factors can be used to mitigate and calibrate the level of liability the OOR will bear.

But underlying the Strict Liability concept is that the OOR chooses to introduced into his community a tool possessing a high-lethality potential, ease of use, easy to hide, and highly portable. And thus, by its nature it creates a risk of great harm. The OOR knows this when he possesses it.

He knows. He accepts it's risk. And thus is liable for a share of the harm it facilitates.
If I gun I am liable if I am the victim of a crime and the thief uses the gun they are 100% liable. You are advocating a “she wore the little red dress so she bares some responsibility for her rape” approach. She went out scantily clad so she it’s partly her fault. You can take that strictly liability bullshit and shove it back up the ass you pulled it from.

How many dead kids do you want to see instead of allowing a teacher to have a gun if they want? Making more laws for criminals to ignore thinking it will
Have any impact is the crazy talk. History has shown the over stressed under paid police are not going to be much help in a school shooting
Gun control works just fine in the rest of the world, buddy.

Hey did you hear about the British school shooting? Nope? Because they don't have them. Or Germany, or Japan, or Italy or France.

Gun control works just fine in the rest of the world, buddy.

Hey did you hear about the British school shooting? Nope? Because they don't have them. Or Germany, or Japan, or Italy or France.
The rest of the world doesn’t have the constitution we have limiting the power of the government. If you don’t like the limits the government has then move someplace where the government has more control over you.

No one is forcing you to exercise your rights if you don’t want to cool that’s your choice

The rest of the world doesn’t have the constitution we have limiting the power of the government. If you don’t like the limits the government has then move someplace where the government has more control over you.

No one is forcing you to exercise your rights if you don’t want to cool that’s your choice

I'm all for the second amendment. Well-Regulated militias are awesome, I was a member of one for years. (The Illinois National Guard).

Letting Joker Holmes and Awake the Rapper mow down dozens of people is just crazy, though. That's what needs to stop.

Simple way to do it. Make gun companies liable for the murder they allow to happen. Betcha they clean up their act really fast.

I'm all for the second amendment. Well-Regulated militias are awesome, I was a member of one for years. (The Illinois National Guard).

Letting Joker Holmes and Awake the Rapper mow down dozens of people is just crazy, though. That's what needs to stop.

Simple way to do it. Make gun companies liable for the murder they allow to happen. Betcha they clean up their act really fast.
So your solution is holding those who have zero to do with a shooting accountable. When you were part of the militia how many murders did you allow to happen and were you held accountable? Who is letting them do this? Did you give them permission? It’s really all you fault and we should hold you accountable

Forum List

Back