Could Trump Be Convicted By Memorial Day? Let's Hope So

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
If Trump is found guilty, it's imperative this happens before the convention. That's the only hope of him possibly not getting the nomination, although, I'm skeptical even that will do it given the way he is now worshipped as a martyr by the rank and file. If Trump is on the ballot in November it's going to be a bloodbath for the Republican Party all over the country.

If convicted, Trump would still be able to run for office and serve as president if he won. But a Reuters/Ipsos poll found that half of independents and a quarter of his fellow Republicans would not vote for him if he is found guilty......

.....Jury selection is expected to consume the rest of the week, and the trial is scheduled to last through at least May.

If Trump is found guilty, it's imperative this happens before the convention. That's the only hope of him possibly not getting the nomination, although, I'm skeptical even that will do it given the way he is now worshipped as a martyr by the rank and file. If Trump is on the ballot in November it's going to be a bloodbath for the Republican Party all over the country.

If convicted, Trump would still be able to run for office and serve as president if he won. But a Reuters/Ipsos poll found that half of independents and a quarter of his fellow Republicans would not vote for him if he is found guilty......

.....Jury selection is expected to consume the rest of the week, and the trial is scheduled to last through at least May.

Your speculation of a Trump November "bloodbath" is not supported by any data I've read.

The world is watching this, but not for the reasons you think...

It's a sad commentary on national politics, when the only hope of the opposition to win, is to convict America's alternative choices for candidates.

I suspect, if this happens, it will bode well, not for Biden, but for RJKjr.

Last edited:

Oh without a doubt you got him this time .... lol. Fool.

you never said what option we have other than trump and biden,,

do you have an option??

Be careful what you wish for. That could trigger something far worse than a simple constitutional crisis.

Meh

How many said they wouldn't vote for him, after the puussy grabber tape?

Or after the Jan 6 insurrection?

The Republicans voters will fall in line.

Unclean start.

Last edited:
Yes Harry, everyone sucks. We know.

Of course, they could remain loyal to party and pick someone besides Trump.
same thing with you guys and biden....you both picked 2 old fuckers that nobody seems to want,yet here we are....2 old fuckers with lots of baggage and both showing signs of decline.....yea you die hard party people do suck....

Of course! Equally bad as Trump! We're taking another walk in HarryLand.

Everyone sucks, and all equally so! Now my brain is totally fresh for the rest of the day from lack of use!
well you are one of them.....so naturally im wrong.....dont discuss what i was talking about you might not have an answer....but then you are in Fort Fun Indiana....a little more strange than Harryland...

it is a banana republic smear campaign tactic
the crazy left wingers are incapable of feeling shame

bidenhitlerstalinmao2.jpg

Forum List

Back