Mother of Chris Stevens Asks Trump to Stop Using Her Son's Name...

He was an ambassador and his name can be mentioned publicly by anyone.
As a parent, I can understand hearing your son's named continually mentioned just keeps the wound opened, but Trump can bring up his name and position whenever he chooses.

Yeah, he's allowed to use dead people against the families wishes all he wants. What's wrong with...how did you put it, keep opening wounds of the grieving parents?

Like Cindy Sheehan? No wait, you were OK with that ...
What President/Presidential candidate was using Sheehan?

I give up. Which one?

I don't even know how this is a right vs. left political issue. She asked him to stop using her son's name. Just respectfully stop using his name. You can still bring up Benghazi if you want to. Sure, the left can twist this into an anti-Trump issue, but it will be forgotten in a week if Trump drops it.
It’s a political issue because most on the right have contrived the lie that ‘Benghazi’ was the ‘fault’ of Obama and Clinton, and that some ‘cover up’ is involved.

Needless to say nothing could be further from the truth.

Indeed, conservatives have attempted to use the Benghazi lie as a political weapon against Obama and Clinton, where Trump has likewise attempted to propagate that lie, and attack Clinton accordingly.

From your linked article:

‘Republicans have repeatedly criticized presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton for the way she handled the Benghazi attack as then-Secretary of State.

Commanday’s request echoes the sentiments of Stevens’ sister, Anne Stevens, who said she doesn’t blame Clinton for her brother’s death and doesn’t “see any usefulness in continuing to criticize her.”’

Of course, conservatives see political usefulness by continuing to criticize Clinton, and continuing to propagate their lies, against the wishes of Stevens’ family.

Again captain chowder head, the only lies were by the Obama administration, they are the ones who made it political, obozo was in a presidential race and bengahazi was inconvient for his message on terrorism was being won..

So the dead mr. Smith lied?

His mother is not living in the real world. You don't know what he said to her in her phone call. Mrs. Smith is too unhinged by her grief to be creditable. And she clearly is determined to blame the Administration for her son's death, facts be damned.

So are you.
You lied about the fucking budget cuts. Typical libtarded behavior. You lied, not the dead Mr. Smith.

So the dead mr. Smith lied?

His mother is not living in the real world. You don't know what he said to her in her phone call. Mrs. Smith is too unhinged by her grief to be creditable. And she clearly is determined to blame the Administration for her son's death, facts be damned.

So are you.

So those who blame Republicans are grief stricken and deserve to be left alone and those who blame Democrats are "too unhinged ... to be credible."

Wow, when Democrats call bitch, you say how high, don't you?

Hillary should ask Stevens's mom if she would like to come speak at the DNC and endorse her.
Yes, Democrats like mothers who self victimize and publicize their kids deaths for Democrats. Self victimization is where Democrat starts. You're a woman, victimize yourself for it. Black, gay, Hispanic, Muslim, atheist? Step one, exploit it.

Great plan, if she agrees, you know she's a true Democrat

Again captain chowder head, the only lies were by the Obama administration, they are the ones who made it political, obozo was in a presidential race and bengahazi was inconvient for his message on terrorism was being won..

Mitt Romney politicized these deaths before the bodies were cold. He came out with statements blaming Obama the day it happened.

Tuesday, 10:24 p.m.
Romney Criticizes Administration's Response
Romney's comment, apparently referring to the embassy statement, was sent to The New York Times about 10:10 p.m., originally embargoed until midnight. The embargo was lifted at 10:24 p.m.
I'm outraged by the attacks on American diplomatic missions in Libya and Egypt and by the death of an American consulate worker in Benghazi. It's disgraceful that the Obama administration's first response was not to condemn attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks.

Related Story »

And all the major players are opting out because.....................

They're not. I checked.

Also - Security Budget cuts - $270 million dollars below what the administration asked.

CNN Fact Check: What about the security in Benghazi? - CNNPolitics.com

Where did Hillary and Hussein say they didn't send help because of budget cuts?

They didn't. Read the Congressional Reports. Stop being a lazy piece of shit and do your own research.

Where did they do that?

Just wait...I'll tag you when it happens

And what will you do when it doesn't?

Wanna make a bet?

Like what? I have difficulty making bets with morons who I don't trust, but I'll consider your proposal. My experience with you are people like SeaWytch who bet me, lost and just flat out reneged

When republicans criticize and smear her as I said they will all you have to do it simply put in your signature for 1 week

"I apologize to Closed Caption for being wrong. He was able to correctly predict McCarthyism from the Republican Party"

If I lose I'll do the same. Wanna bet?

I guess Kaz was just bullshitting and doesn't believe the right won't smear this women they claim to support so much.

Mother of Ambassador Killed in Benghazi Asks Donald Trump to Stop Using His Name

The mother of the late U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens—who was killed in the2012 attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound and CIA annex in Benghazi, Libya—has called for an “immediate and permanent stop” to the use of her son’s name by GOP leaders and Donald Trump in his presidential campaign, calling the practice “opportunistic and cynical.”

“As Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens’s mother, I am writing to object to any mention of his name and death in Benghazi, Libya, by Donald Trump’s campaign and the Republican Party,” Mary Commanday said in a letter-to-the-editor published in the New York Times on Saturday.

“I know for certain that Chris would not have wanted his name or memory used in that connection. I hope that there will be an immediate and permanent stop to this opportunistic and cynical use by the campaign.”

Uh oh. Looks like she just made Trump's shit list. :lol:
bump.....

He was an ambassador and his name can be mentioned publicly by anyone.
As a parent, I can understand hearing your son's named continually mentioned just keeps the wound opened, but Trump can bring up his name and position whenever he chooses.

I don't care how much pressure Obama and Hillary putting on this poor women, Trump must speak freely

“We know that the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack—not a protest" - Unindicted Crooked Hillary helping Obama cover up a terrorist attack at Benghazi
What you don’t care about are facts and the truth.

“We know that the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack—not a protest" - Unindicted Crooked Hillary lying and lying to the face of the victims families while helping Obama cover up a terrorist attack at Benghazi

And now they set out to paint Patricia Smith as demented. Democrats are ugly amoral bastards!

And all the major players are opting out because.....................

They're not. I checked.

Also - Security Budget cuts - $270 million dollars below what the administration asked.

CNN Fact Check: What about the security in Benghazi? - CNNPolitics.com

Where did Hillary and Hussein say they didn't send help because of budget cuts?

They didn't. Read the Congressional Reports. Stop being a lazy piece of shit and do your own research.

:wtf:

What is wrong with you? You said a President said they didn't send help because of budget cuts. You asked the question, I didn't say anything. Then you say to do my own research for your question? WTF? That time of month?

Forum List

Back