Here Are All The Lies Donald Trump Told In His Republican National Convention Speech

Don't you have some scalps to collect? Shit, you minorities are all the same: chip-on-shoulder crybullies who will ALWAYS have an angry inferiority complex no matter what concessions whites give you. That's why this white male no longer gives a fuck about any of them and I wish they'd have the decency to crawl back into the rust-speckled gas station urinal they crawled out of. Petulant little babies.

Don't you have some scalps to collect? Shit, you minorities are all the same: chip-on-shoulder crybullies who will ALWAYS have an angry inferiority complex no matter what concessions whites give you. That's why this white male no longer gives a fuck about any of them and I wish they'd have the decency to crawl back into the rust-speckled gas station urinal they crawled out of. Petulant little babies.

Aw, gee, why the racist rant...?

Aw, gee, why the racist rant...?

Because minorities' behavior is sooooo bad in this country that you've karmatically earned the racism you get. It's that simple. Your paranoid hatred of white males is world-renowned and being a fair guy, I detest you as much as you detest us "whitey."

Trumpenfuhrer.....Seig Heil!!!

Dummy, the muslims Trump speaks against are the REAL Nazis, fool! Islam is the most praised-by-Hitler, mass-Jew-extermination, human-rights-atrocity HATE IDEOLOGY on the face of this planet, massacring innocent people all over this planet on a daily basis! For 1400 years! I've read the Quran and it's dripping with more anti-Jew bloodthirst than the Mein Kampf. Idiot. Trump is the ONLY person in American politics willing the address the severe problems with this Islam sewage and keeping it out of our society. Because there is ZERO benefit in bringing in this ass-lifting death-cult-disease.

The GOP nominee promised “no lies,” but twists facts on taxes, crime, foreign affairs and more.

This story was originally published on FactCheck.org.

Here Are All The Lies Donald Trump Told In His Republican National Convention Speech

Be forewarned - it's a long list.
I'm not going to waste my day but let's look at the first one,

"Trump said after Clinton’s four years as secretary of state, “Iran is on the path to nuclear weapons.” But Iran was already on a path to acquiring nuclear weapons. At issue is whether the nuclear deal will prevent Iran, as intended, from becoming a nuclear power."

That's true, fuck their spin. obama signed a nuclear deal with them and released 150 billion

The Enormous Fraud of the Iran Deal Is Catching Up with Obama
As I have explained here on National Review Online, in “Obama’s Iran Deal Is the Opposite of What He Promised the American People,” the negotiations that produced the JCPOA were an endless series of fallacies and deceptions. To get Iran to the negotiating table, the Obama administration foolishly agreed that the mullahs could continue to enrich uranium and develop advanced enrichment centrifuges. This means that the timeline for an Iranian nuclear weapon will shorten when the JCPOA is in effect, because Iran will all the while be improving its capability to produce nuclear fuel.

One of the most controversial of these statements was President Obama’s and Secretary Kerry’s assertion that under this agreement, Iran agreed to comply with U.N. Security Council resolutions barring missile tests for eight years. But there is no language barring missile tests in the JCPOA; this provision is buried in a U.N. Security Council resolution (Resolution 2231) that merely endorsed the JCPOA.

For its part, Iran says it never agreed to missile restrictions in the JCPOA and claims its missile tests do not violate Security Council resolutions because they are not designed to carry nuclear warheads. This is absurd. Iran’s missile program is widely believed to be a delivery system for nuclear warheads. If Iran were telling the truth, it would be the only nation in history without a nuclear-weapons program that nonetheless developed missiles with a range of 2,000 kilometers or more. Iran is not building long-range missiles to carry warheads full of dynamite or to fire monkeys into space.

Read more at: The Enormous Fraud of the Iran Deal Is Catching Up with Obama

Read more at: The Enormous Fraud of the Iran Deal Is Catching Up with Obama

Rumpenhumper, tally ho!

Forum List

Back