Mother of Chris Stevens Asks Trump to Stop Using Her Son's Name...

It was not a powerful speech. It was a sad woman howling at the moon. Mrs. Smith' son knew the risks. Benghazi had been unstable for months. Security at the compound had been upgraded several times, but Congress had cut security funding at ALL embassies by 1/3 so there wasn't enough money to do what they requested.

Why don't you castigate the Republican Congress for their failure to properly fund embassy security? Why doesn't Mrs. Smith.

It was not a powerful speech. It was a sad woman howling at the moon. Mrs. Smith' son knew the risks. Benghazi had been unstable for months. Security at the compound had been upgraded several times, but Congress had cut security funding at ALL embassies by 1/3 so there wasn't enough money to do what they requested.

Why don't you castigate the Republican Congress for their failure to properly fund embassy security? Why doesn't Mrs. Smith.

Did you hear her say her son called the day before and said he was going to die? Did you hear her say that he said security had been pulled? Did you even listen or are you covering for Hillary for political purposes? You are a member of the what difference does it make club aren't ewe?

He was an ambassador and his name can be mentioned publicly by anyone.
As a parent, I can understand hearing your son's named continually mentioned just keeps the wound opened, but Trump can bring up his name and position whenever he chooses.

Yeah, he's allowed to use dead people against the families wishes all he wants. What's wrong with...how did you put it, keep opening wounds of the grieving parents?

Like Cindy Sheehan? No wait, you were OK with that ...
What President/Presidential candidate was using Sheehan?

Oh! And very early in the first investigation testimony was given that money was not the issue but you are too fucking deaf to hear that too.

The right will now mercilessly vilify her, and probably say she's a member of the Muslim Brotherhood

Where did they do that?

Common practice of the conservative wing of the GOP is to assassinate the character of those who oppose them. Does Cindy Sheehan ring a bell?
Don't knock C averages. Look where it got Trump.

And cheerleader Bush...

Obama, Kerry, it's all over DC

What do ewe consider " credible"?

An unedited video from a "credible" source should work.

So seriously, you don't want the speech of Hillary saying the Benghazi attack was because of the video, you want someone to report she said it?

:wtf:

Redskin is a strange little man

Do you have a "credible" video of Hillary actually saying that Benghazi was because of a video? I know Rice said it during the fog of war - but did Hillary?
Yep!

Funny. That doctored video has been thoroughly debunked.

Obama and Hillary are debunking themselves speaking now?

Did you hear her say her son called the day before and said he was going to die? Did you hear her say that he said security had been pulled? Did you even listen or are you covering for Hillary for political purposes? You are a member of the what difference does it make club aren't ewe?

Security was not pulled. That was a lie. The woman has been unhinged by grief. Nothing she says has any relevance to the election. She's been fed a line of crap which she has chosen to believe. I am very sorry for her loss, but she is simply not creditable.

Republicans should be ashamed of themselves for parading her around this way. Shame on you.

An unedited video from a "credible" source should work.

So seriously, you don't want the speech of Hillary saying the Benghazi attack was because of the video, you want someone to report she said it?

Do you have a "credible" video of Hillary actually saying that Benghazi was because of a video? I know Rice said it during the fog of war - but did Hillary?
Yep!

Funny, because it isn't doctored....

Redskin thinks Hussein the Terrorist and Hitlery lie too much, he wants a credible source, not them

Security was not pulled. That was a lie. The woman has been unhinged by grief. Nothing she says has any relevance to the election. She's been fed a line of crap which she has chosen to believe. I am very sorry for her loss, but she is simply not creditable.

Republicans should be ashamed of themselves for parading her around this way. Shame on you.

So the dead mr. Smith lied?

I don't even know how this is a right vs. left political issue. She asked him to stop using her son's name. Just respectfully stop using his name. You can still bring up Benghazi if you want to. Sure, the left can twist this into an anti-Trump issue, but it will be forgotten in a week if Trump drops it.
It’s a political issue because most on the right have contrived the lie that ‘Benghazi’ was the ‘fault’ of Obama and Clinton, and that some ‘cover up’ is involved.

Needless to say nothing could be further from the truth.

Indeed, conservatives have attempted to use the Benghazi lie as a political weapon against Obama and Clinton, where Trump has likewise attempted to propagate that lie, and attack Clinton accordingly.

From your linked article:

‘Republicans have repeatedly criticized presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton for the way she handled the Benghazi attack as then-Secretary of State.

Commanday’s request echoes the sentiments of Stevens’ sister, Anne Stevens, who said she doesn’t blame Clinton for her brother’s death and doesn’t “see any usefulness in continuing to criticize her.”’

Of course, conservatives see political usefulness by continuing to criticize Clinton, and continuing to propagate their lies, against the wishes of Stevens’ family.

Mother of Ambassador Killed in Benghazi Asks Donald Trump to Stop Using His Name

The mother of the late U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens—who was killed in the2012 attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound and CIA annex in Benghazi, Libya—has called for an “immediate and permanent stop” to the use of her son’s name by GOP leaders and Donald Trump in his presidential campaign, calling the practice “opportunistic and cynical.”

“As Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens’s mother, I am writing to object to any mention of his name and death in Benghazi, Libya, by Donald Trump’s campaign and the Republican Party,” Mary Commanday said in a letter-to-the-editor published in the New York Times on Saturday.

“I know for certain that Chris would not have wanted his name or memory used in that connection. I hope that there will be an immediate and permanent stop to this opportunistic and cynical use by the campaign.”

Uh oh. Looks like she just made Trump's shit list. :lol:

You realize it made the news, right?

He was an ambassador, therefor on the payroll. The use of his name as it applies to his duty is both right and fair.

So libtards are the liars when they lie and tell you the budgets had been cut. Not the dead Mr. Smith. But dragon lady.

Just wait...I'll tag you when it happens

And what will you do when it doesn't?

Wanna make a bet?

Like what? I have difficulty making bets with morons who I don't trust, but I'll consider your proposal. My experience with you are people like SeaWytch who bet me, lost and just flat out reneged

When republicans criticize and smear her as I said they will all you have to do it simply put in your signature for 1 week

"I apologize to Closed Caption for being wrong. He was able to correctly predict McCarthyism from the Republican Party"

If I lose I'll do the same. Wanna bet?
You act like "McCarthyism" was a bad thing. It wasn't.
Wow!

Yep!

Really? It was filmed live by all the networks. Show us the original please!

It never happened.

:lmao:

You actually do think that friend of cop killers, Hussein, and call me back after my nap Hillary aren't credible sources even for their own views, that's classic

The right will now mercilessly vilify her, and probably say she's a member of the Muslim Brotherhood

Where did they do that?

Common practice of the conservative wing of the GOP is to assassinate the character of those who oppose them. Does Cindy Sheehan ring a bell?

Seriously fuck head? That's a God damn liberal tactic. .

It's funny how stupid Cry Catcher is, isn't it? He thinks pounding his chest while making a blind accusation makes it a fact

So the dead mr. Smith lied?

His mother is not living in the real world. You don't know what he said to her in her phone call. Mrs. Smith is too unhinged by her grief to be creditable. And she clearly is determined to blame the Administration for her son's death, facts be damned.

So are you.

Where did they do that?

Seriously fuck head? That's a God damn liberal tactic. .

Fuck you squaw chicken little
View attachment 82689

He flames hypocrisy just like homosexuality

Forum List

Back