'Mostly Muslims' objecting to Canadian Sex-Ed

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Educators battle false information as sex-ed opposition grows

"TORONTO — Ontario educators are scrambling to combat confusion and false information among critics of the province's new sex-education curriculum — including claims it offers how-to lessons on masturbation, homosexuality and anal sex.
McDougald will ask trustees Tuesday to send an open letter to Queen's Park asking for help to debunk the myths around the new lessons — like explaining that masturbation is not a topic that must be taught, but rather is a subject on which teachers have been given tips on how to respond if any student happens to bring it up.
Some 5,000 parents, largely in the GTA, have joined a Facebook group calling for a boycott of classes May 4 to 10 to express opposition to the curriculum.

Peel mother Firani Siddiqui will keep her two younger children home to protest the curriculum she said breaches her right to decide when her children learn sensitive sexual information.

"I don't want teachers to tell my children that masturbation is a healthy thing — it's a no no; maybe I don't want her to think it's a healthy practice," said Siddiqui, who said she is not anti-gay, but simply believes the new curriculum gets too explicit too early. "I don't want a stranger telling my kids about oral and anal sex." "

Masturbation at least IS a healthy practice. Among other things it reduces the chance of certain cancers.

Better to encourage adolescents to masturbate and satisfy their body's urges and needs on their own than seek sex with others. Suppression of sexual desire NEVER works.

Other health benefits include not having sex with other people exposing yourself to who knows what.

Last edited:

"TORONTO — Ontario educators are scrambling to combat confusion and false information among critics of the province's new sex-education curriculum — including claims it offers how-to lessons on masturbation, homosexuality and anal sex.

the concept that people need lessons in masturbation is silly. --what they need to learn is that it is GOOD FOR YOU ------I am not an advocate of anal sex----and not a strong PROMOTER of homosexuality-----an accepter---but not a PROMOTER
McDougald will ask trustees Tuesday to send an open letter to Queen's Park asking for help to debunk the myths around the new lessons — like explaining that masturbation is not a topic that must be taught, but rather is a subject on which teachers have been given tips on how to respond if any student happens to bring it up.
Some 5,000 parents, largely in the GTA, have joined a Facebook group calling for a boycott of classes May 4 to 10 to express opposition to the curriculum.

Peel mother Firani Siddiqui will keep her two younger children home to protest the curriculum she said breaches her right to decide when her children learn sensitive sexual information.

"I don't want teachers to tell my children that masturbation is a healthy thing — it's a no no; maybe I don't want her to think it's a healthy practice," said Siddiqui, who said she is not anti-gay, but simply believes the new curriculum gets too explicit too early. "I don't want a stranger telling my kids about oral and anal sex." "

Masturbation at least IS a healthy practice. Among other things it reduces the chance of certain cancers.

IMO teaching children that masturbation is harmful-----is harmful.

Last edited:

the concept that people need lessons in masturbation is silly. --what they need to learn is that it is GOOD FOR YOU ------I am not an advocate of anal sex----and not a strong PROMOTER of homosexuality-----an accepter---but not a PROMOTER

IMO teaching children that masturbation is harmful-----is harmful.

thanks for your endorsement, gravity----BUT I also do not think anyone has to
TEACH children how to accomplish the act------it comes naturally. Long long ago
----I was in class listening to a urologist discuss his field and he asked
HOW MANY BOYS MASTURBATE? one kid yelled out 99% ----the
Professor commented----"what does that mean---everyone but YOU"???
It was long ago----and they did not get into female practice----long long ago.
I am so firm an advocate of the practice that--------well....... I advised young sailors------long ago --------who were actually WORRIED about spontaneous
ejaculations

That muslims teach their children that masturbation is "harmful" or a
"no no" ----is probably the BIGGEST reason that they put bombs
on their own asses and blow themselves to hell

ANYTHING sexual is considered bad, even masturbation.

there is a reason. It's to keep them willing to gain "gratification" elsewhere----
like in the orgiastic pleasures of slitting the throats of kaffirin

Would anyone here care to list the benefits that have been realized since the start of comprehensive sex education in public schools? When I was in school in the '60's, aside from a section in Biology in high school, it was not taught to boys. Girls got a one-afternoon session each year, explaining the biology of human reproduction - with so little tangible description (the instructors were too embarrassed to be specific) that half of them didn't know what they were talking about. And yet, we survived and managed to continue the human race when our turn came around.

Does comprehensive sex-ed result in fewer unwanted pregnancies? Not by a long shot.

Less transmission of STD's? Hardly.

Improvement in behavior w/r/t human sexuality? Not that I've noticed.

Does anyone here think that without school sex-ed high school children would not know where babies come from? Or that they would engage in sexual intercourse without realizing the possibility of pregnancy? Or that they don't know they could get a communicable disease from sexual activity (which for the most part is a preposterous, empty threat, as HS kids generally are "clean").

Sex Ed in schools is a HUGE intrusion into the personal lives of not only the students, but also their entire families. There is no national or state constitutional mandate that requires (or even authorizes it), which is perverse given the magnitude of the intrusion into personal matters. It goes on and on without interruption or diminishment because IT IS ASSUMED that it provides a "public benefit." Parents are not asked whether their children should be subjected to it, but rather they are OCCASIONALLY given the opportunity to pull their children out - and make their children into the objects of great ridicule.

When my son was 10 years old (1992), he was subjected to a four-hour program on the threat of AIDS. At the time, there had not been a single reported case of heterosexual transmission of AIDS in the County - EVER! And yet this was considered so important that the kids simply must be informed. About condoms, and rubber dams, and anal intercourse...you get the picture. Ten years old.

Tell me about them there benefits again, would you?

And another thing...President William Jefferson Clinton did more to destroy any possible benefit to "sex-ed" when he told America that getting (or, presumably giving) a blow job was not "having sex."

A great effect of immigration is that you are importing diverse cultures.

Naturally they aren't going to agree with your cultural view on sex or masturbation.

What Canada needs is MORE Muslims so that they can gain the political power to get their views enacted into law.

And another thing...President William Jefferson Clinton did more to destroy any possible benefit to "sex-ed" when he told America that getting (or, presumably giving) a blow job was not "having sex."

And that view was validated by America.

A great effect of immigration is that you are importing diverse cultures.

Naturally they aren't going to agree with your cultural view on sex or masturbation.

What Canada needs is MORE Muslims so that they can gain the political power to get their views enacted into law.

:eek:

Correll, you silly goose! Are you seriously suggesting that homosexual do not HAVE SEX?

Whole I agree with you, the prevailing sentiment is that they do.

Forum List

Back