Most Americans May Dread 4 More Years Of Obama

They made people stand in 11 hour long lines.

The people Stood in them and voted.

The assholes would make poorpeople stand in line for three days if they could

gun_control3.jpg

Yesterday I was on one of my favorite sports web sites looking at the latest news on the Super Bowl and who teams had hired as head coach and I spotted something that looked a bit out of place. There was a poll there and the question was "What feeling do you have for 4 more years of an Obama presidency?"

1. Optimistic
2. Dread
3. Indifferent

5% felt indifferent, 1% felt optimistic, and the rest felt a sense of dread. Maybe some of the respondents thought they were talking about Dreadlocks, but I doubt it.

This was a sports website mind you. Political bias shouldn't have been an issue. I think this is a reflection of the mood of most of America. Obama doesn't seem interested in fixing problems. He instead feels that getting even and taking guns is more important.

I think that regardless of the results of the election the mood in this country is fear and dread. We're all waiting for the other shoe to drop. This is ether because the righ-wing media has done their job well or most of us have been watching what is going on and are fearing the worst for good reason.

Obama's media thinks they're destroying the GOP. I think they're losing the trust of the public.
No wonder Obama lost the election so badly! :cuckoo:

But glad to see from your photo that you believe kidnappers should have assault weapons.

Don't forget whose side people like the OP were on when the agents were murdered at Waco. That's the kind of gun rights these nuts support.

This is why republican HATE black History education.

Black history teaches all the things the republican party has done to blacks for DECADES to keep them from voting.

The republican party would have to completely change EVERYTHING about their party to get black votes.

The same with latinos.

Your party is killing its self

Hey TM, if republicans "cheat" so damn much, why are they the ones wanting voter i.d. laws?

Because it helps them to cheat

They realize that Americans who do not have ID tend to be those who do not vote Republicans. The next step is to make it harder and harder to obtain ID

Similar to poll taxes and voter tests
Anyone can go to the DMV/RMV and get an ID card for around $15 dollars.

So I fail to see the problem............ :cool:

Ok, so how would that stop democrats from voting? They do not have id? Is it racist that you have to have id to buy alcohol or cigarettes? Voting for our POTUS is not as big of a deal as buying alcohol or cigarettes?

Hey TM, if republicans "cheat" so damn much, why are they the ones wanting voter i.d. laws?

They realize that Americans who do not have ID tend to be those who do not vote Republicans. The next step is to make it harder and harder to obtain ID

Where are DMVs located and why should Americans have to pay to vote?

DMVs tend to be located where they are convenient for drivers. Many counties only have one. Until every American is provided with a free ID card, voter ID should be illegal

DMVs tend to be located where they are convenient for drivers. Many counties only have one. Until every American is provided with a free ID card, voter ID should be illegal

They don't have any problem getting to the Liquor store.

If you learn the history of what the republican party has done for decades to poor people in elections you would KNOW without a doubt that ID laws are designed to keep people from voting.

Why would ANY party seek to have FEWER voters in elections?

WHY if you love the government our founders designed would you want fewer people to vote?

Why would you want voters to have to stand in line for 11 hours to vote in a month like Nov?

Any party that limits the hours people can vote so they can win elections is a fucking evil party

Then we should put free Government ID centers on every corner in urban areas

The real tell tale part of this stupid ID laws was WHEN they tried to impliment them.

RIGHT BEFORE AN ELECTION

in hopes voters could not meet the new requirement.

evil fucking party

Pretend all you want republicans.

The American people dont believe your bullshit lies anymore.

The whole country knows your the cheating party

the only people who dread Obama is the racist element in this country.

There is NOTHING he has done to deserve the treatment unhinged right wingers give him.

Any dissent or detraction from Obama is considered to be racism by the Left. Bush, Clintion, Bush, Reagan, Carter and Nixon all had detractors. Should Obama be exempt?

How is one supposed.to express dissent or detraction from Obama policies and not be branded as racist or not wanting a black man in the White House? The Left can't or is more unwilling to differentiate. Why? It's a game. They could care less.

As with most Liberal logic and games, particularly surrounding race, they are full of shit. Case in point: my first choice for the White House in 2012 was Herman Cain. Cain's parents were both black. Obama's mother was white. So, when I dissent from Obama, one cannot pull that racist bullshit charge with me...

11 hour long lines because your governor made it harder to vote.

Gee thanks

You really dont think those people KNEW what the fuck was going on while standing in lines for half a day and talking about why they had to stand in lines?

you are not paying to vote. You are paying for an ID.

Look at it this way.

In most states, it is illegal to walk around naked....therefore, you would need clothes to walk to a polling station if you wanted to vote. Accroding to your logic, if one needed to buy clothes so they can go outside to vote, then they are, in essence, forced to pay to vote for the clothes cost them money.

Then we should put free Government ID centers on every corner in urban areas

Maybe only people who are responsible enough to get an ID should be responsible enough to vote.

Well in a normal world this would be a thread killer..

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/19/u...bama-has-51-percent-approval-rating.html?_r=0

Poll Finds Most Back Obama, With a Split on Party Lines

By JACKIE CALMES and MEGAN THEE-BRENAN

Published: January 18, 2013

President Obama begins his second term on Sunday with Americans cautiously optimistic about both the years ahead and his stewardship, but more polarized politically than four years ago and with less lofty hopes.

After a first term of both big achievements and disappointments and the economy still struggling to recover from the financial crisis he inherited, Mr. Obama retains the approval of a slim majority of Americans, 51 percent, according to a pre-inauguration survey for The New York Times and CBS News. That is down from 62 percent soon after he took office four years ago, and conceals a sharp divide: 8 in 10 Republicans disapprove of how he is handling the job, while almost 9 in 10 Democrats approve. Independents are split.

The public’s approval of Mr. Obama’s job performance is similar to George W. Bush’s rating at the start of his second term. But it is lower than the standings for the previous two-term presidents, Bill Clinton (60 percent) and Ronald Reagan (62 percent), who served in less polarized times.

It won't, however..

:lol:

the only people who dread Obama is the racist element in this country.

There is NOTHING he has done to deserve the treatment unhinged right wingers give him.

Any dissent or detraction from Obama is considered to be racism by the Left. Bush, Clintion, Bush, Reagan, Carter and Nixon all had detractors. Should Obama be exempt? your racism will not be brushed under the rug

How is one supposed.to express dissent or detraction from Obama policies and not be branded as racist or not wanting a black man in the White House? The Left can't or is more unwilling to differentiate. Why? It's a game. They could care less.Not by spewing non stop lies about our president like hes not an American or that hes a muslim of that hes arogant or lazy

As with most Liberal logic and games, particularly surrounding race, they are full of shit. Case in point: my first choice for the White House in 2012 was Herman Cain. Cain's parents were both black. Obama's mother was white. So, when I dissent from Obama, one cannot pull that racist bullshit charge with me...

Dear fucking idiot

Cain played your dead ass.

Forum List

Back