Most Americans May Dread 4 More Years Of Obama

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
gun_control3.jpg

Yesterday I was on one of my favorite sports web sites looking at the latest news on the Super Bowl and who teams had hired as head coach and I spotted something that looked a bit out of place. There was a poll there and the question was "What feeling do you have for 4 more years of an Obama presidency?"

1. Optimistic
2. Dread
3. Indifferent

5% felt indifferent, 1% felt optimistic, and the rest felt a sense of dread. Maybe some of the respondents thought they were talking about Dreadlocks, but I doubt it.

This was a sports website mind you. Political bias shouldn't have been an issue. I think this is a reflection of the mood of most of America. Obama doesn't seem interested in fixing problems. He instead feels that getting even and taking guns is more important.

I think that regardless of the results of the election the mood in this country is fear and dread. We're all waiting for the other shoe to drop. This is ether because the righ-wing media has done their job well or most of us have been watching what is going on and are fearing the worst for good reason.

Obama's media thinks they're destroying the GOP. I think they're losing the trust of the public.

fear.jpg

gun_control3.jpg

Yesterday I was on one of my favorite sports web sites looking at the latest news on the Super Bowl and who teams had hired as head coach and I spotted something that looked a bit out of place. There was a poll there and the question was "What feeling do you have for 4 more years of an Obama presidency?"

1. Optimistic
2. Dread
3. Indifferent

5% felt indifferent, 1% felt optimistic, and the rest felt a sense of dread. Maybe some of the respondents thought they were talking about Dreadlocks, but I doubt it.

This was a sports website mind you. Political bias shouldn't have been an issue. I think this is a reflection of the mood of most of America. Obama doesn't seem interested in fixing problems. He instead feels that getting even and taking guns is more important.

I think that regardless of the results of the election the mood in this country is fear and dread. We're all waiting for the other shoe to drop. This is ether because the righ-wing media has done their job well or most of us have been watching what is going on and are fearing the worst for good reason.

Obama's media thinks they're destroying the GOP. I think they're losing the trust of the public.
No wonder Obama lost the election so badly! :cuckoo:

But glad to see from your photo that you believe kidnappers should have assault weapons.

the only people who dread Obama is the racist element in this country.

There is NOTHING he has done to deserve the treatment unhinged right wingers give him.

the only people who dread Obama is the racist element in this country.

There is NOTHING he has done to deserve the treatment unhinged right wingers give him.

One of my black friends is married to a white girl, and she HATES obama. Is SHE racist?

Sorry bout that,

1. Most Americans didn't vote, so *those* I understand dread these next four years, as they are smarter than I give them credit for, but those same people are in a habit to *not vote* so this makes them stupid fearful people, too stupid to go and vote, which is why they get no break from *CWN* *credit denied*.
2. After *all* Obama's screw ups in America these next four years, if we still have a government, which we should, it will take a decade to straighten it *all* out.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The more people that vote means MORE the democratic party wins.

That is why the republicans are always trying to keep people from voting.

Dudes pretending more people really wanted Robmoney is dumb as fucking hell

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAsFwPglw]Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote" (Goo Goo) - YouTube[/ame]

the founder of the Heritage Foundation

the republican have known this fact for decades.

its why they CHEAT and have a long court documented record of being caught cheating.

Your party is just finding out that cheaters dont win

Hey TM, if republicans "cheat" so damn much, why are they the ones wanting voter i.d. laws?

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Unseals Document

She said in the memorandum that the program had been approved by Gregory Graves, deputy political director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

The document, called Exhibit 13, was unsealed by U.S. District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise when lawyers for the Democratic National Committee said it was needed to question Wolfe.

Hey TM, if republicans "cheat" so damn much, why are they the ones wanting voter i.d. laws?

Because it helps them to cheat

They realize that Americans who do not have ID tend to be those who do not vote Republicans. The next step is to make it harder and harder to obtain ID

Similar to poll taxes and voter tests

Cheating being organized right from the fucking top of the party.

They keep getting caught

Forum List

Back