Most Americans May Dread 4 More Years Of Obama

No you fool your numbers are dwindling becuase you are literally a dying party.

The demographics show your party is old and wont live fro many more elections.

I hope every republican a nice long healthy natural life but I wont mourn the racism you love so much jar head

Sad part is, most of the Obama voters are the useless people who don't really do anything except feast on the host.

They won, but they can't start businesses, lead industry, etc.

And the productive people are not going to play along.

So America is indeed in for trouble.

I would like to hear the argument as to why this is a "party" issue. Are you assuming the financially less fortunate are more likely to vote demcoratic? Shouldnt that concern all of us? Doesnt that punch a large whole in thedemocratic party argument that "government is NOT buying votes with entitlements?"

Mitt Romney ran on a promise to cut everyone's taxes by 20% at a time when we already had a trillion dollar deficit.

And it would have likely resulted in an increase in tax revenue. Was a good idea. Would have lowered unemployment, increased our tax revenue and decreased those that were dependant on the government.

Oh well....instaed we have a president who can dance. Just ask Truthmatters.

No it wouldn't. That's the kind of stupidity that makes you people impossible to reason with.

This is pretty naive..

Both sides "buy" votes.

The question becomes what is for the greater good. Is it good to spend money on seniors to ensure that their "golden" years are livable? Or is it good to spend money on super high jet fighters that are essentially useless?

Dont pull that "guilt" crap on me

The fact that seniors of today did not do what they needed to do so they can enjoy their golden years is by no means reason we should go deeper into debt.

Maybe if we stopped offfering people a "back up plan", they would develop one on their own?

I based my lifestyle during my younger years on what I had and what I will need when I retire........not what I may get when I retire.

SSI doesn't get us deeper in debt. Quite the contrary..it pays for itself and allows the US to add value to T-Bills.

The reason we have SSI is pretty simple. Life is complex and for the most part you can't make enough money to plan for all the bumps. There's a couple of reasons for that. And they have zero to do with a persons work ethic.

Actually, work ethic plays a major role. You work hard, you move up. You dont move up? You get a different job and work hard again...and you will move up. You, again dont move up? Time to realize it is your attitude...or you are not nearly as productive as you think.
Most team leaders, supervisors, managers, asst. VP's, VP's, Exec VP's.....all started at a lower level......

decisions people make during their lifetime also plays a role.

Attitude. BIG role.

Mitt Romney ran on a promise to cut everyone's taxes by 20% at a time when we already had a trillion dollar deficit.

And it would have likely resulted in an increase in tax revenue. Was a good idea. Would have lowered unemployment, increased our tax revenue and decreased those that were dependant on the government.

No it wouldn't. That's the kind of stupidity that makes you people impossible to reason with.

yes it would. Your lack of understanding how it will is the stupditiy that got us 4 years later, and trilli9ons of dollars more in debt; unemployment at nearly 8% ...STILL....

By the way....wasnt it our stupidity that didnt allow us to see how Obamacare was going to result in a decrease inb premiums of 2500?

Yeah...it was.

LMAO....you are pathetic.

Sad part is, most of the Obama voters are the useless people who don't really do anything except feast on the host.

Ironically, in winning, democrats are really losing. It's called a pyrrhic victory. Republicans should really give it up. Democrats can turn people into leeches faster than productive people can start standing on their own. And if they can't turn Americans into leeches, they can import leeches by the millions. Whatever it takes. The tactic isn't to meet democrats on the field of leeches, it's to undermine them, subvert them. Develop a shadow government to oppose them and obstruct them.

It's distressing to see republicans who think there is a way to gain consensus. This is a war, there is no concensus in a war.

I hope every republican a nice long healthy natural life but I wont mourn the racism you love so much jar head

Without those mean old Republicans you third world bitches won't have anyone to pay for your entitlements or defend you.

Ironically, in winning, democrats are really losing. It's called a pyrrhic victory. Republicans should really give it up. Democrats can turn people into leeches faster than productive people can start standing on their own. And if they can't turn Americans into leeches, they can import leeches by the millions. Whatever it takes. The tactic isn't to meet democrats on the field of leeches, it's to undermine them, subvert them. Develop a shadow government to oppose them and obstruct them.

It's distressing to see republicans who think there is a way to gain consensus. This is a war, there is no concensus in a war.

It is not in the nature or real Americans to just give in to the leeches.

yes it would. Your lack of understanding how it will is the stupditiy that got us 4 years later, and trilli9ons of dollars more in debt; unemployment at nearly 8% ...STILL....

By the way....wasnt it our stupidity that didnt allow us to see how Obamacare was going to result in a decrease inb premiums of 2500?

Yeah...it was.

Obamacare is poised to bankrupt the entire nation. Most of these clowns live in a fantasy world.

Without those mean old Republicans you third world bitches won't have anyone to pay for your entitlements or defend you.

yeah just keep hating on 99 % of the country and see how that works next election.

you people are dumb as posts

Which the Screwed Generation will figure out in short order.

They will be the next wave of conservatives.

And minority unemployment continues to skyrocket under Owebama.

But alas, America will suffer mightily in the meantime as the liberal leeches feast off the dying host. Odds are no better than even that America even survives.

Yeah...it was.

Obamacare is poised to bankrupt the entire nation. Most of these clowns live in a fantasy world.

gee and what was happening to the healthcare system in this country before Obama care?

Most Bankruptcies Caused By Health Problems Suffered By People With Health Insurance ? The Consumerist

Most Bankruptcies Caused By Health Problems Suffered By People With Health Insurance

June 7, 2009 By consumeristcarey

A recent Harvard study tells us that health problems cause more than half of America’s bankruptcies, and that the vast majority of people seeking bankruptcy protection have health insurance. The study paints a hauntingly familiar picture: people get sick, insurance covers nothing, so they’re forced to mortgage their homes to stay alive.

I would like to hear the argument as to why this is a "party" issue. Are you assuming the financially less fortunate are more likely to vote demcoratic? Shouldnt that concern all of us? Doesnt that punch a large whole in thedemocratic party argument that "government is NOT buying votes with entitlements?"

It absolutely would not.

And that's beared out by the Bush tax cuts.

Which was a big part of the reason we have huge debt and deficits right now.

It absolutely would not.

And that's beared out by the Bush tax cuts.

Which was a big part of the reason we have huge debt and deficits right now.

Lying to the end, eh, Swallow?

Once the Bush tax cuts were implemented, the Federal government enjoyed RECORD tax receipts in both 2006 and 2007 - right up to the point where Clinton's mortgage crisis destroyed America.

But you know the truth and are just a diseased Liberal who has no use for it.

Dont pull that "guilt" crap on me

The fact that seniors of today did not do what they needed to do so they can enjoy their golden years is by no means reason we should go deeper into debt.

Maybe if we stopped offfering people a "back up plan", they would develop one on their own?

I based my lifestyle during my younger years on what I had and what I will need when I retire........not what I may get when I retire.

SSI doesn't get us deeper in debt. Quite the contrary..it pays for itself and allows the US to add value to T-Bills.

The reason we have SSI is pretty simple. Life is complex and for the most part you can't make enough money to plan for all the bumps. There's a couple of reasons for that. And they have zero to do with a persons work ethic.

Actually, work ethic plays a major role. You work hard, you move up. You dont move up? You get a different job and work hard again...and you will move up. You, again dont move up? Time to realize it is your attitude...or you are not nearly as productive as you think.
Most team leaders, supervisors, managers, asst. VP's, VP's, Exec VP's.....all started at a lower level......

decisions people make during their lifetime also plays a role.

Attitude. BIG role.

Decisions like what?

Being born into a poor family?
Businesses going bust due to natural disasters or political tides?
Getting sick?

And your "team leader" thing is bunk. Most VPs and CEO are there because they made it into the billionaire's boy club at some point. Very few people have risen from the ranks of employee to executive. Social mobility in this country has been stifled over the last 30 years..and mainly because of conservative policies.

The real tell tale part of this stupid ID laws was WHEN they tried to impliment them.

RIGHT BEFORE AN ELECTION

in hopes voters could not meet the new requirement.

evil fucking party
You really are an idiot.

They've been trying for 10 years to get decent voter laws. The administration simply held them up in court till after this election.

Most Americans May Dread 4 More Years Of Obama
Yeah.....we heard in the same, in '96!!

"Flash back four years: With the American economy just emerging from a two-year recession in the fall of 1992 and many Americans nervous about their economic prospects, Carville's one-note samba -- played over and over again throughout the campaign -- clearly helped propel Bill Clinton into the White House, forcing George Bush to retire to his beloved Texas.

Now it's Bill Clinton's turn to run for re-election. And though the economy is not moving backward (the definition of a recession), it's not setting any speed records either. Fifty percent of major U.S. companies trimmed their payrolls in the 12 months ending June 1995, some of them significantly. Indeed, from March 1995 to March 1996, 325,000 high-paying manufacturing jobs disappeared, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The public -- especially the nearly 8 million people who are working two or more jobs to make ends meet -- know something is amiss. And they are concerned.

The administration's initial response was a mix of denial and cheerleading: the silly claim that the economy is the healthiest it's been in 30 years. The White House has had the good sense to back off a bit from this claim."

Gee.....what timing, from The Heritage Foundation....right before THE GREATEST ECONOMY THIS COUNTRY HAD EVER EXPERIENCED!!!

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

Forum List

Back