Will (Netflix) 2024

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
This is a new movie that I would give a strong recommendation to for history buffs. I give you fair warning, it is very dark. However, just think for a second of those who were actually under occupation, their reality was much darker than anything in this film, that is most assured.

The tension starts from the very beginning and it never lets up, there is never a time I thought something good would result, and it gives the entire film a sense of dread that hangs over it (I watched it over two nights) but it is at the same time fairly riveting, you never lose interest in it because it rarely strays from the various instances of Sophie's Choice these two young Belgian policemen must face every day. Crazy ending that I'm still thinking about.

This is the most powerful film I've ever watched.

A couple of nights ago, saw the "Lover, Stalker, Killer" on Netflix. Scary.

I watched a good movie last night on Netflix: Whiplash. A psychological drama focused on an ambitious jazz drummer in school pushed to the limit by his abusive instructor (J.K. Simmons). Would recommend if this is your genre of choice J.K. Simmons won an oscar for his characterization (best supporting actor).

I watched a good movie last night on Netflix: Whiplash. A psychological drama focused on an ambitious jazz drummer in school pushed to the limit by his abusive instructor (J.K. Simmons). Would recommend if this is your genre of choice J.K. Simmons won an oscar for his characterization (best supporting actor).
I heard it was an excellent film, got a lot of buzz. Haven't seen it yet.

Forum List

Back